3.4

"Long live the queen."

~~~

Harry sat in the front row of a club he didn't even know the name of- Zero, he thinks it is- and watched a damn spectacular strip show.

Ed is in the seat beside him, watching with anger in his eyes. How did a club Harry's just now hearing of getting so popular, so quick?

The two had been here for merely ten minutes and Harry was already close to walking out. After leaving the club a week ago, the two agreed that they needed to come back and actually check out the competition.

Harry hate lying to Louis, but he told his boyfriend that Ed needed him to work an emergency shift at the club. It was for Louis's own good. He didn't need to know that Harry was going over to the enemy's club. It just wasn't necessary.

So, Louis was at home, most likely in bed, most likely watching a movie as he waited for Harry to come over around midnight and climb into the bed.

Harry watched as a small, twins lad with feathery hair and big green eyes stepped onto the stage and a soundtrack started.

Harry's mind was a little blurry and a little unfocused, but the boy was oddly familiar. Harry didn't believe he knew him personally, but how could he recognize his face?

The boy then started to dance and he had a way with his eyes, staring Harry straight down as he dipped his hips, hands splayed across his hipbones.

Ed had had enough. He stood up and Harry followed, both boys awestruck on what to do next.

These people were good.

"Do you reckon one of them set Alive on fire?" Ed asked as they turned onto the next block, heading towards their  own club.

"I can't fathom a reason for them to- the two acts we saw- and we only saw theory seconds of the second one- were fantastic. They've got good music and pretty dancers."

Ed looked thoughtful before his eyes lit up and he stopped walking, facing Harry. "They do have pretty dancers... But no one near as pretty as a few I know."

~~~

"You want me to what?"

Ed pouted at the horror-struck look on Niall's face- an obvious hell no.

"Please, Niall, you'd be a great addition! Please do this for us," Ed begged.

Louis crosse his tan legs, blue eyes darting between Ed and Harry before turning to Harry.

"Who's idea was this?" He asked, voice dripping with honey.

"Both of ours," Harry stated. "It was Ed's idea to use you, Louis, but I got the idea to put you, Ed, and Niall all in the same dance. Let's face it- you're all three gorgeous. You'd put on a brilliant show."

"I've never stripped in my life," Niall protested, throwing his hands up in annoyance. "I'd screw up."

"That's what practice is for, dear," Louis said in a bored voice, examining his nails. "I'm in. If it gets us on top, I'm in. The Dollhouse was always second best. I want to know what it feels like to win."