4.3

"Whenever I'm with you, everything else seems to disappear."

~~~

Louis pressed his lips to Harry's collarbone and gripped the taller man's hands, humming.

"Are you ready?" Louis asked quietly and Harry shrugged before opening the door and entering the room.

A built man with a handsome face greeted them with a bright smile. "Hello! Which one of you is Har-"

"That's me," Harry said thickly, taking a seat in the chair in front of the man's desk. Louis made to sit in the chair beside it, but Harry pulled the boy into his lap instead, causing Louis to blush.

"Harry, we don't know anything about this man-"

"I can assure you, I do not mind your relationship," the man said, smiling brighter. "My daughter is marrying a very beautiful girl next weekend. I'm extremely happy for them both. My name is Dan Wesley, Harry, we've spoken on the phone a few times but I can officially say that I am your therapist now."

Harry stared at the man without speaking. Louis sighed and took Harry's hand, causing the younger to sigh and say, "Hello, Dan. My name is Harry Styles and this is my boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson."

Louis grinned and took the hand Dan offered, knowing Harry wouldn't shake it. "It's nice to meet you," Louis said, pulling his hand back and instead squeezing Harry's. "I hope you can help my Harry."

Harry smiled into Louis's neck at that, loving that Louis was all about Harry and what Harry needed- but it was the same way for him.

"I will try my best," Dan said, looking between the two. "Why don't you tell me about how you and Louis met, Harry?"

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Louis isn't near to being a problem of mine-"

"I know," Dan assured them, "I want to know a bit about you, first."

Harry noticeably relaxed at that. "Well, I actually ran into Louis on the streets. We hated one another our first month or even longer."

Dan kept smiling. "That's interesting! How'd you start liking one another?"

"We had been fucking," Harry said bluntly, causing Louis to blush and Dan's face to contort to one of surprise.

"So, um, you were Louis's 'friend with benefits'?"

"He was mine," Harry corrected. "Louis has always been mine. But... that is the correct scenario. We just fucked and eventually I stayed the night with Louis before-" Harry suddenly stopped talking but Dan gave him a look to continue. "Before, um, he found out about the nightmares."

"Do you often have nightmares?" Dan asked

"They- Um, no. I mean, I used to always have them but they've not been an often occurrence recently," Harry mumbled, not liking this. He hated talking about himself but Louis was here so Harry merely pretended to be talking to his boy.

"What do you dream of?"

"They're memories," Harry breathed. "Awful ones."

"Of what?"

"Stop!" Harry shouted suddenly and Louis flinched before gripping Harry's hand and turning to look at him with wide eyes.

Dan had jumped as well, spilling the coffee he'd been bringing to his lips. "Okay, Harry, you do not have to talk about things if you don't wish to... Is it Louis making the nightmares go away?"

"Yes," Harry said immediately.

"How does Louis make you feel?"

"It's not how he makes me feel that's important," Harry confided. "It's the fact that I feel, period. Louis makes me feel- upset, angry, confused, frustrated, hurt, delighted, happy, dreamy, in love. I can feel things when with Louis. I hadn't felt anything before him."