0.2

"You'll never make it unless you work everything to your own advantage."

~~~

Louis was majorly on edge.

Harry had pulled on a hat and sunglasses before going in and requesting a private room.

With Louis.

The lad sprayed himself with a perfume called Sex and adjusting the lace shorts covering his bum. He wore them over fishnet leggings and pulled on black heels. A crimson corset covered his wide torso, ribbon tied neatly in the back and he had on make-up. His light brown hair was feathered out like normal.

This was Louis.

He belonged in the girly persona. He belonged in this strip club. He belonged in a room, dancing his bum off, being who he was.

He was Louis.

Louis slowly crept back into Private Room Six, already having a song picked out.

Louis was going to have Harry on his knees, begging Louis for moremoremore.

And Louis wasn't going to give in, because Harry worked for Alive and he was a jerk and Louis didn't fuck customers.

(Often.)

Louis entered the dimly lit room and locked eyes with Harry's.

The two stared at one another before, finally, Harry's eyes dipped down to observe Louis's petite body, curvy and wonderful and luscious in woman's undergarments.

Louis snapped his fingers just before the music came on and Harry's green eyes widened because, holy hell, this song.

And just like that, Louis was pushing Harry onto the wooden black chair and taking control.

Boy, I will be your sexy silk
Wrap me around round round round

Harry's jaw dropped at the start of the song and Louis, smirking deviously, placed his small hands on Harry's bro us shoulders and leaned forward, bringing his leg up to rest his calf on Harry's thigh, leaning closer to where his lips brushed the younger lads.

Harry could feel himself hardening already and it didn't help when Louis started singing the lyrics in his pretty, high-pitched voice.

"I'll be your pussycat licking your milk
Right now down down down."

At the first 'down', Louis whipped around and dipped his hips down.

Harry, of course, knew he wasn't supposed to touch Louis, and it was driving him mad already.

"Oh a kiss can last all night
You'll have to seduce me nibble and bite."

But oh no no no
Woah woah

Louis giggled, kissing along Harry's jaw as he moved his bum against Harry's crotch, causing the younger to take a shaky breath.

Go slow baby dont
Ohhhahahahahah
Woah woah woah woah woah
Boy your gonna win
Say yeah yeah yeah yeah
You're under my skin
I've got butterflies within
Ohhhhhhh
I think I like you

During the chorus, Louis was moving spectacularly and Harry was a bit shocked because, well, Louis was amazing.

Harry leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes as Louis's hands gripped Harry's thighs.

Will you be my medicine man
Put your hand on my chest feel the bump bump bump bump

Louis suddenly got up and walked away from Harry, wiggling his hips and- holy hell, he bent over and came slowly back up, turning back to Harry, still smirking, and strutted back towards the other lad, now straddling his lap.

Will you be my sugar rush make me get high with just one touch
A kiss can last all night
You'll have to seduce me nibble and bite

"You can touch me."

Those words immediately had Harry's hands gripping Louis's hips and Louis pulled off Harry's unnecessary sunglasses, dropping them carelessly to the floor and dipping down to press his lips to Harry's neck.

But oh no no no
Woah woah
Go slow baby dont
Ohhhahahahahah
Woah woah woah woah woah
Boy your gonna win
Say yeah yeah yeah yeah
You're under my skin
I've got butterflies within
Ohhhhhhh
I think I love you

Louis pulled away from Harry's and dropped his head back because- wow, Harry's hands and slipped under his tight shorts and was massaging his fishnet-clad bum.

Harry liked control.

"Now lets play a little game," Harry sang, running fingers down Louis's thighs.

(Woahhh!)

"Close your eyes and count to five," he continued, and Louis squeezed his eyes shut.

(One, two, three!)

"Open your mouth for me sugar." Louis's jaw dropped open and Harry ran his open mouth against Louis neck and up his jaw.

(Yeah, come on!)

"Just a little more
Yeah yeah that's right," Harry sang in a husky whisper, shifting to rub his fully-hard member to press against Louis's bum.

Whining, Louis tilted his head and they finally met lips.

Woahhhhh!!!
Yeah I can feel it baby, can you

Harry's hand darted to palm Louis through his scandalous, satin shorts.

Ohhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhh
Woah woah woah woah woah

Louis was grinding again, grinding against Harry's clothed member and Harry really didn't want to cum in his trousers.

Boy your gonna win
Say yeah yeah yeah yeah
You're under my skin

And they'd hardly known each other a day but Harry seemed to just know how and where to touch Louis.

I've got butterflies within
Ohhhhhhh

And it was true- Louis's stomach was fluttering and erupting and he gasped, arching into Harry's touch.

"I think I love you," Louis gasped, letting his release go.

Harry, still hard but feeling victorious, grasped Louis's hips and pulled them both to their feet.

Harry completed his mission- making Louis come undone during Louis's little show.

Harry's lips ghosted to the shell of Louis's ear.

"And that's how you know who's truly better at their job," he whispered before turning and leaving, adjusting his hard-on so it goes unnoticed.

Harry might've won, but he still had to go home and wank to the image of Louis's pretty body.

~~~

Gosh.

Is it hot in here?

What did I...

Omfg.

QOTC:

How do you think Harry and Louis are gonna meet next? What do you think will happen between them?

PQOTC:

Have you heard that song before? If so, where?

MA:

Duh lol and I heard it in Easy A. Great movie.