0.6

"I'll fuck you so hard, you'll start walking funny when you even think about me.

~~~

Harry was tired of arguing with a bloke he's only known for about four days.

He didn't want any more teasing.

He was going to fuck Louis until the small lad was begging for mercy.

Originally, Harry just wanted to fuck him and leave, but Harry was forming a plan. It was rather simple, really, with how submissive Louis is.

"Undress and get down on your hands and knees," Harry ordered, pointing to Louis's bed as soon as they entered the room.

Louis followed task, fingers scrambling with buttons on his baby blue button-up. Harry pulled off his own tee and kicked off his boots. After he'd pulled off his jeans, Louis was already naked on the bed, shaking like a leaf.

"Are you scared?" Harry hissed, moving forward in only his boxers, climbing onto the bed behind Louis, who whimpered.

"Answer me," Harry ordered and it was really on instinct that he slapped his palm across Louis's bare bum.

Harry had never done that before. He was always rough, but he didn't want to scare anyone off. Louis, on the other hand, moaned at the contact and Harry shifted because Louis's red skin was making him hard.

"Do you need another, Louis?"

"I-uh, what was the question?"

The was a quiet tsk, another smack, a low moan, and then Harry repeated his question.

"Are you scared, Louis?"

"Yes, sir. So scared," Louis whined, clutching the sheets when he felt Harry's lips ghost along his spine.

"You were naughty," Harry reasoned as he climbed over Louis's hunched figure. Louis nodded frantically.

"I'm sorry, Harry, I-" The sound of Harry's hand on Louis's bum filled the room and the older lad was already a sweaty mess, hard against his stomach.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry," Louis whimpered and that had Harry hard in seconds.
Sure, almost everyone he's had sex with called him daddy but when Louis said it?

"What do you want, baby doll?" Harry whispered, moving his arms to wrap around Louis's stomach.

"Just you. Please."

"Good boy. I like that word," Harry whispered, kissing behind Louis's ear before moving backwards to kiss back down Louis's spine.

The gesture was simple but sweet. It made Louis back break into goosebumps.

Harry moved between Louis's legs, wanting to eat out his pretty hole so badly, but, honestly, Harry just wanted to fuck and relieve himself from all the built-up stress he has from three days before.

"Louis, I'm just going to fuck you, okay baby doll? But you have to be still so I can open you up... Do you have lube?" Harry asked softly.

"'Course. Top drawer. Condoms, too," Louis spoke shakily, hiding his face in his arms.

Harry reached over to the three-drawer bedside table and opened the first one, finding, as promised, condom and lube.

"You are such a slut, having this just ready in the top drawer. Must let men fuck you daily. Usually older ones, correct?"

Harry was speaking as he lubed up his slender fingers. At the word 'older', Harry stuck two fingers into Louis at one time, surprised at how tight the smaller lad was.