0.8

"I'm not the social type."

~~~

Harry sat in Starbucks, sipping on a green tea and looking down at the table. His head was hurting and he needed to sleep, but he was sexually frustrated and all of his friends were busy. All of them.

Harry could get with a strabger, but it wasn't his thing. And he'd called Louis, thinking Louis had given him his number for something like this, but there was no response and it was nearly eleven in the morning. He might be sleeping, but Harry wanted sex. Now.

Harry heard the sliding of a chair and he looked, jumping when he saw a boy sitting at his table.

"Hello," the bloke said, smiling brightly. "I'm Niall."

Harry raised an eyebrow "Do I know you?"

"No, I don't think so. I just like people," the lad, Niall, responded, giggling and it was a bit annoying.

"Well, I don't like people," Harry snapped.

"I can tell. That's why I sat down with you. You looked alone."

"You don't think I wanted to be alone? Obviously, if I wanted company, I'd have it."

That was pretty much a lie because Harry really wanted to fuck somebody but he didn't have many friends.

"You're cute," Niall said, smiling widely.

"I've been told," Harry mumbled before sipping his tea.

"Do you want to-"

"Listen, Niall, you seem nice and willing to bang a complete stranger, but I don't have time for anyone that's going to talk my ear off," Harry seethed, glaring at the bubbly blonde.

Niall's face flushed red and his smile dropped. "I'm not willing to f-f-fuck a stranger. I just think your c-cute and I don't like seeing people alone." His voice was rising and people were looking over. Harry quickly got up from his seat, grabbed Niall's wrist, and pulled him out of the café.

"Listen here, you're a stranger, and I'd rather not having you attract attention to me-"

"Harry?"

Harry groaned and whipped around, finding a familiar face. "Ed?"

"Niall?" Ed said, raising an eyebrow.

"Ed?" The blonde fired.

"You know Ed?" Harry asked Niall.

"You know Harry?" Ed snapped at Niall.

"This is Harry?" Niall mumbled, removing his hand from Harry's.

"Yes and he will use you," Ed snapped, eyeing Harry up and down.

"I was telling him to leave me alone. Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"After what you said to me, you expect me to still sleep with you?" Ed growled, crossing his arms.

"Ed, did you... Oh. Harry." And now Louis came up behind Ed, eyeing Harry and Niall, who were still standing close together.

"You know Harry, too?" Ed snapped at Louis, and the boy's blue eyes widened.

Talk about awkward.

The four lads glanced around before Niall sighed. "Why don't we all go into Starbucks and talk about this?"

Reluctantly, all of the lads want back into the café and sat at a booth, Niall with Harry and Louis and Ed across from them.

"So, we all know each other here," Harry snapped.

"How do you know Harry?" Ed asked Niall.

"I just met him."

"How do you know him, Louis?"

Louis blanched. "I'm a famous stripper, he's a famous stripper. We've met through the business."

Harry snickered and Louis kicked him under the table.

"So, where does Niall come in?" Harry inquired, leaning back.

"I'm Louis's best friend!" Niall offered.

"Surprising," Harry said, sarcasm leaking through the word.

"So, wait, when did you meet Louis?" Harry asked Ed before anyone else could speak.

"I have him a private show yesterday, Harry! Y'know, like I did with you that one time?" Louis said with a fleeting smirk.

Harry rolled his eyes because Louis was a stripper and it was his job to give private shows. But when Louis said a show like he did with Harry, did he mean the kissing and the touching and the hard-ons?

"And then we went out and I met Niall," Ed finished, nodding towards the blonde.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," Louis finished, clasping his hands together.

Pretty much...

~~~

Hey so I know most of you have read my smut one-short Suspenders and commented good things about it, so I wrote another called Panties and if you'd like to read it, I posted it today.

Dedicated to LLivnLike_Larry because she was the first to guess that Ed was talking about Harry.

QOTC: Why do you think Louis's acting like this?

PQOTC:

How are you?

MA: I honestly just want to lock myself in my room forever and no one understands

Xx