1.0

"They're going to know who you belong to."

~~~

Louis stayed surprisingly silent as Harry dragged him out of the alley and to his car.

"Get in," Harry ordered, shoving the poor lad into the passenger's seat before walking to the other side and getting in.

Louis fidgeted with his fingers, watching anxiously as Harry started the car and zipped off. The younger man let his eyes occasionally drop to Louis before focusing on his driving.

"Did you really sleep with him?" Harry hissed, his voice catching in his throat.

"Yes," Louis whispered. "After Ed told me about him loving you... And how you didn't love him back."

Harry's face grew red. He was so angry. "Ed is cunning and manipulative, but mainly he's obsessive. He practically stalks me, Louis. Ed was playing it off to you and you... You had sex with someone else!" Harry rambled angrily.

"We don't have any rules established. How was I supposed to know I couldn't sleep with anyone else?" Louis snapped, pissing Harry off.

He was already in trouble. Did he not understand that?

"It's a natural thing. You have a fuck buddy now- you should know not to fuck anyone else."

"So you don't sleep with other people while you have a fuck buddy?"

Harry bottom lip twitched, as if he had a secret he so badly wanted to share. There was a secret trapped between his pink lips, but it wasn't coming out anytime soon. Instead, he kept his mouth closed and pulled into Louis's apartment lot.

"Get out, go upstairs, and be naked on the bed when I get there. I need a smoke," Harry ordered, already pulling out his cigarette pack.

Louis scuttled out the car and into the building. Harry sighed, bringing the fag between his lips and using a match to light it.

Harry was one of those 'emergency smokers'. Due to his job, he couldn't smoke all of the time or his breath would be short. Harry was amazed he managed to get by now.

A slowly smoked the cigarete, letting Louis (im)patiently wait for him.

After finishing his smoke, Harry turned off the engine and got out, makin his way into the nice apartment building and up to Louis's floor.

The apartment was peculiarly silent, but Harry understood this. He wanted silence. After breathing in the scent of pine and women's perfume, Harry immediately walked back to where he knew Louis would be.

The boy was naked on the bed, sitting criss-cross with his dainty hands in his lap and his head down. As soon as Harry entered the room, Louis looked up. Harry unbuttoned his shirt as he watched Louis, blue and green mixing together in a silent understanding.

This was gonna be fun.

"I'm not going to punish you too bad, Louis," Harry spoke, surprising Louis.

"Y-You aren't?"

"No, I might not let you come when you'd like to, but that's the furthest I'll take it- this time. I'm going to take the time to show them you're mine."

Louis visibly shivered.

Once Harry was topless, he crawled into the bed in front of Louis, slowly pushing the older boy back and crawling over him, trailing kisses along his jaw. Louis twitched below Harry, causing the younger to smirk.

He affected Louis so well.

"Do you like that, baby?" Harry whispered and his kissed the junction under Louis's jaw.