Chapter 22

(James's POV)
The next morning I wake up early before my wife and daughter and notice I am in the same position I fell asleep in last night and smile seeing my wife was sound asleep with her glasses on. Sitting up slowly I take them off her and cover her some more then change and go for a run. I finish my nice run and go to shower being quiet seeing my wife was still sound asleep and curled under the covers which gave me enough time to shower and get breakfast made for my family. After I shower I get out and change then make my way through the bedroom as quietly as I can but stop when my wife starts to stir a bit. "Where do you think your going?" She asks sitting up and rubs her eyes yawning. "I was going to make breakfast for you guys before you woke up but seems like that was ruined because you woke up." I say walking over to her. "Not my fault my body didn't want to stay asleep." She say looking at me tired and crosses her arms. I smile and kiss her softly. "Morning." I say smiling at her. "Night." She says smiling at me tiredly. "Really love? Its 8:30 in the morning." I say looking at my watch. "I know. Come cuddle with me. Breakfast can wait. I can't." She pouts holding her arms up. "Ohh alright." I say crawling in next to her and hold her. She smiles and snuggles into me and closes her eyes holding onto me but sighs hearing Autumn. "I'll be back." I say getting up and leaving the room only to return a few moments later with my daughter in my arms. "Someone decided they wanted to join the cuddle party." I say handing Autumn to my wife as I crawl back into bed. Autumn lays against my wives chest and sucks her pacifier and looks over at me. I smile and lay down pulling my wife into me and hold her and my daughter against me and smile kissing their heads softly. "Well looks like daddy can't escape the cuddle bug." My wife say to Autumn and stroke her back gently. "This is one of the only bugs I am willing to catch. Along with these love bugs. " I say holding her against me. Autumn stretches and rubs her eyes sucking on her pacifier and looks out the window. "Mmmmm this is perfect." My wife mutters holding Autumn against her. "It is." I say smiling down at them and smile seeing my wife asleep and my daughter asleep as well. Taking this as a good opportunity to slip out of the room and go make breakfast for us. I quietly and slowly slip out of my position I was in and leave the room letting my wife and daughter sleep some more and cook breakfast. Once breakfast was made I head upstairs and back to the room to wake up my family to see my daughter wide awake and my wife still sleeping. "Hi baby girl. Did you sleep good?" I ask softly and kneel in front of her smiling. "Dadda." She says smiling behind her pacifier. "Hi love bug. Wanna wake mommy up so we can go eat?" I ask her and stroke her messy hair. Autumn nods and smiles gently hitting my wives face gently. "Momma! Momma!" She says loudly still hitting her face.

 "Mmmmm what love?" My wife asks waking up tiredly and squints. "awake!" Autumn adds. My wife smiles tiredly and searches for her glasses so she can see. I put them on her and smile. "Better. Now why did you two want to wake me up?" She asks looking at both of us. "Foods ready." I say kissing her. "Mmmm kay. I guess I can get out of bed for food." She says holding Autumn as she sits up. "You and our daughter are one in the same. You both perk up with the mention of food." I say chuckling. "Oh hush." She said rolling her eyes and smiles. I smile and kiss her quickly then take Autumn out of her grip and head downstairs with my wife and daughter. Once we arrive downstairs I set Autumn her high chair and get her her food then grab mine and my wives food and sit. "Thank you." She says smiling and eats. "Your welcome love." I say smiling and eat. 

We finish breakfast and clean up everything. "So what do you want to do?" I ask my wife. "I don't know." She says shrugging and sets autumn on her feet and holds her hands and help her walk a bit. "Just want to have another lazy day?" I ask smiling and watch my wife walk with autumn around the kitchen. "I do. I also want you to listen to the music Jenny sent over for Saturday. Its on my phone and laptop so what ever is easier for you to grab." She says walking with Autumn. "I'll do your phone. Its the closet that I can get. Do you know what track it is?" I ask grabbing her phone off the counter and unlock it and hop into her email and click the link that her friend sent her. "Track three." She says walking with Autumn and smiles. I listen to it and look at her and smile. "What is it?" She asks looking up as Autumn sits down on her butt and then starts to crawl around the living room. "This is the same song I had to learn how to waltz to. This will be easy." I say looking at her. "Oh that fantastic. That will help me significantly. Autumn no." She says picking her up and setting her in her play pen and lets her crawl around in there. "Yes it will. Now since we are having a lazy day what shall we do?" I ask grabbing her waist and pull her close to me. "I have no idea. What even is a lazy day anyways. I totally forgot. Once you have a kid and go back to work you forget what things are that you use to do. Also happy first day of spring." She says smiling up at me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Your right about that. If I remember correctly a way to start a lazy day is to first be in pjs or comfy clothes. Which we accomplished that. Next is to give me a kiss." I say holding her closer to me and smile.