Chapter 9

(James POV)
I woke up the next morning and see that I'm naked and my sleeping wife is naked as well. Memories of last night came rushing back causing me to smile and look down at her sleeping figure take in her features. I slowly pull out realizing I'm still inside her causing her to groan and stir. "Morning darling ready for our first park day?" I ask kissing her nose gently causing her to wake up. "Morning. And yeah." She says sitting up and stretching her naked body. I smile and watch her get up and start to get changed. "Mmmm stop watching me change and start changing yourself love." She says turning around putting her bra on already having her pants on. "Sorry your just so beautiful to look at." I say standing and changing. "Mmmm thanks." She says slipping on her shirt and makes her way into bathroom to do her hair. "Ahhh much better." I hear her say to herself. "Okay all I gotta do is get my socks and sneakers on." She says sitting on the bed and putting her socks and shoes on. I smile and zip my pants up and comb my hair then grab my sneakers. "We ready?" I ask her. "Yes we are." She says standing up and grabs her bag and the key as we head downstairs to eat breakfast and head to the front desk to pick up our passes for Universal Orlando and our magic bands for Disney world.

Our first park of the day is Disney's animal kingdom. This is exciting cause I love animals and I get to be surrounded by them with my beautiful wife by my side. We get our passes and magic bands and head to the taxi we will use for our trip. I open the door for my wife who slides in first then I get in myself. Once her and I were on we go to the park and once we arrive we go through security and then scan our magic bands which are super cool and then head in. As we walk in to the park and head back towards the attractions we walk through a little part called "the oasis" which houses some animals. "I wonder if they have a hedgehog." I say to my wife who was busy looking at some birds. "I don't know Love. And don't think we are getting a pet one. You know I'm not to keen on animals." She says looking at me. "I know." I say smiling and grab her hand and walk further back to the park. She grabs it and holds it keeping up with me. Here's where Hadaza and I are different which I love and am okay with. I love animals and I think they are the coolest thing in the world and will pet that or go near them whereas hadaza will watch them from afar but go near them and that's okay with me. She has anxiety with multiple things and animals is one of them.

We arrive in front of the tree of life and look at it. "It's so beautiful." I say looking at it. "With this tree all the animals you see continue to prosper here. If something were to happen to the tree it means the animals won't prosper." My wife tells me. "Wait really?" I say looking at her. "No silly. With Disney they have to have a story to go with the park. This park is about conservation and how many animals are on the endangered species list." She says reassuring me. I smile and walk with her to Africa holding her close to me. Aw we walk back there I see a hedgehog. "Baby look a hedgehog. Can I go see it please." I pout stopping her. "Let's go." She says laughing and rolls her eyes making her way over to the cast member. "Hi guys wanna learn a little bit about the hedgehog?" The cast member asks holding the cute little animal. "My husband loves hedgehogs. He has a mug and a blanket that some friends gave him." My wife say holding my hand. "That's wonderful. Do you have one at home?" The cast member asks us. "No my wife won't let pets in." I say pointing to my wife who giggles. "That's alright." She says explaining everything about the hedgehog to me with facts I didn't know. "Thank you so much for that." My wife says as they finish. "Would you like to hold the hedgehog?" The cast member asks. "Yes! Please." I say excitedly. My wife looks at me and laughs grabbing her phone and takes pictures of me holding the hedgehog then we leave once I hand it back to her. "Now can we get one?" I ask her. "Mmmmm no." She says walking still. "But love..." I pout playfully. "But James..." She says mimicking my voice as we go to the safari. "Let's go." She says giggling and takes me on the safari. We go on but she make me sit on the end so she wouldn't get near the giraffes or any animal. I know her anxiety is acting up at the moment but she's trying her hardest to not let it show. "After this how bout we look at plushies for you?" I whisper in her ear as I drape my arm around her shoulder and hold her hand. She perks up instantly excited at the word plushies. "Yes please." She says happily and looks at me as we go on The safari. After words we went into one of the shops and we looked at plushies like I promised and my wife was in heaven. The woman loves her plushies which I'm not complaining. If she's happy she's happy and as long as she love me too. After looking around we head to another part of the park  and have fun all around. It gets to about lunch time and her and I decide to go eat.

I let her get a table for us as I go get food. A few moments later I go to the table with our food and see her on her phone. "Now hold on. Laura calm down. What are you looking for?" I hear her ask her coworker. "Okay so the files you need are on the left side of my desk in the last draw on the bottom." She says placing her hand on her face annoyed and shaking her head. "Okay good. Now if you have any other problems please call someone else." She says hanging up. "What did I say about work love?" I state. "I'm sorry but the woman wouldn't stop calling. She's honestly not that good. I'm going to have to fire her when I get back because she can't seem to find anything or do anything. I mean I have everything labeled for her and she can't find anything." She say putting her phone back in her bag. "I'm sorry love. Here food should help." I say handing her her food. "Thanks." She says taking it and eats it. We eat and talk about what else I want to do today or if  I wanna go back to the hotel. "I say head back to the hotel. I just wanted to see the animals. And besides you can watch me play golf." I say. Now many of you know my brother and I love to play golf. "Sounds like fun. Or how bout this you teach me how to play golf or football." She says. "I'll teach you golf. Football is another day." I say grabbing her hand. "Okay." She says eating her food and thinks. "What you thinking about?" I ask her. "Nothing much just how warm it is here and soon we will be going home." She says shrugging. "Don't think of home right now love. Enjoy this time." I say to her. She nods and smiles and finishes her food.

We finish lunch and clean up then we head to the front of the park and head back to the hotel. Once we arrived we head up to our room and get ready to go golfing. I take my wife's hand and lead her to the practice area for golf and teach her how to hit the ball. Once she got the hang of it I let her try it by herself. She does pretty well for her first time. We then switch and I show her how I do it and of course my aims pretty good because I've been playing since I was about seventeen years old. After we finish we head back to our room and get ready for dinner. Once we arrive we sit down outside and order and watch the sunset. "I feel like Florida has the Best sunsets." My wife says watching it. I reach over and hold her hand and smile kissing it. "It's beautiful with a beautiful woman sitting right near it." I say causing her to look at me. "Thank you." She says blushing a bit and looks down. The sun sets as our food comes out causing me to pull my hand away from hers so we could eat. We eat our dinner as it gets a bit cooler and I see my wife shivering a bit even though she's trying hide causing me to smile and take my sweater off and drape it over her. "But James I'm not cold." She says trying to lie.

"Yeah sure. I've heard that before. Just keep it on for now love." I say as we finish dinner.  Once dinner was over Hadaza and I go for a walk in the moonlight enjoying the stars. "The stars look so bright tonight James." My wife says holding the sweater around her a bit as she looks up at the night sky. I smile and look down at her wrapping my arm gently around her waist. "They are." I say using my free hand to tilt her head towards me gently then kiss her. She kisses back turns in my arm towards me. I kiss her pulling her close to me gently and hold her against my firm frame. She wraps her arms around me gently and kisses me then pulls away slightly leaning her forehead against mine. "Is this going where I think it's going?" She asks. "Nope. Not tonight. I just want to enjoy you like this." I say smiling and pull her back into me. She kisses back as I pull her closer some more to me. We stand there making out for about a good twenty or thirty minutes till both of us had to pull away for air. "Let's head inside. I'm cold and a bit tired. The sun and ocean wore me out today." She says smiling at me. "Agreed." I say making my way back into the hotel and up to our room. We arrive and get changed into pjs and lay down falling asleep in each other's arms. Best day ever for me and my wife.

(Heres chapter 9 guys. Next chapter is going to be Harry Potter related.)