Chapter 31

(Two months time skip)

(Hadaza's POV)
It was an early February morning and I was feeling sick. I got up and head to the bathroom and decided to take a shower and try to relieve the ickiness I felt. As I am washing my body and I look down and see that I look like I gained some weight. At first it didn't seem surprising because I just figured it was because of eating so much during the holiday's but then I think that I haven't had my period in over two months and figured it was just due to stress. "Well luckily I have my doctors appoitment today." I mutter to myself as I finish taking my shower and get out drying myself off and change. Once I was dried off I do my hair then head out into the bedroom to see my husband awake. "Morning. Did I wake you love?" I ask pulling my hair up in a poneytail. "No I was already up. You feeling any better or still ehh." He asks me as I sit down. "Still feeling ehh. I'm glad I'm going to the doctors today. Are you staying here with Autumn?" I ask. "No I'm going over to Oliver's to work on a secret project." He says sitting up and looks at me. "Okay. I'll take Autumn with me." I say standing up and head to the nursery to get autumn changed. "Love why don't you take Katy with you? Fred and Ben are at moms." He says coming into the nursery. I nod and finish changing autumn then make my way downstairs with her and make breakfast after I set a very tired autumn in her high chair.

As I am making breakfast I feel James wrap his arms around my waist and helps me. "Thanks for the help." I say smiling as I finish cooking and sit to eat. "Anytime." He says kissing me gently as I sit down and get ready to eat. Autumn eats hungrily and watches us. I eat and smile waking up fully and drink my tea I made. After breakfast James offers to clean up as I needed to head to my doctors appointment with Autumn which I thank him and go. I arrive at my doctors office and find a spot to park then turn off my car getting out and grab my keys, phone, purse, dipper bag and my daughter then head inside. Once inside I sign in and sit down and wait to be called back to see my doctor. Autumn sits on my lap and sucks her pacifire looking around. I smile and kiss her head then head back as a nurse calls my name. Once I was in a room I set autumn down on the chair and hand her one of her books to read then sit on the bed thing waiting for my doctor to come. A few moments later I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I say and my doctor walks in. "Hi Hadaza. How are we doing today? Aww you brought Autumn." She says smiling and shuts the door behind her watching my daughter sit on the chair and look at her book still sucking her pacifire. "I did. James couldn't watch her today so I took her." I say looking at autumn who was in her own little world. "I see. Now lets get onto you. So it says here that you seemed to have gained a few pounds and it hasn't come off even though you've been doing exercise. Have you had any camping? Or have you had any pain in your breast?" She asks me. "None. However my period is two months late which is not normal for me. If its late its usually late by a week." I say looking at her. "Okay. When was the last time you and your husband had sex?" She asks me. "Ummm christmas day." I say thinking back. "Okay. Can you lay back for me and roll your shirt up." She asks me.

I nod and lay back on the bed and let her do what she needed to do. My doctor does an ultrasound and smiles widely. "I know why you don't have a period." She says looking at me with a smile. "Why?" I ask confused and slightly worried. "Your two months pregnant. Congrats." She says showing me. "No. How did I not know I was pregnant? I had no symptoms." I say shocked. "Have you been feeling under the weather recently? Like having cold and flu like symptoms?" She asks me. "Yeah longer then I should." I say. "Well that was because you are pregnant." She says getting the pictures for me. "Oh my god. I'm having another baby. Please tell me that I'll be able to carry it to term?" I say looking at her as she cleans my stomach off.  "You will. Just change your eating habits and watch what you are doing." She says as I sit up and pull my shirt down. "I will. Oh James is going to be excited." I say smiling and look at my daughter who was looking at me. "He will be. Here are the pictures and I will see you and maybe your husband next month." She says handing me the ultrasound pictures once I was off the bed. "Thank you and yes see you next month." I say putting the pictures in my purse and clean up. Autumn watches me and smiles. "Alright princess lets go home." I say grabbing the dipper bag and my purse then help my daughter onto the floor and take her hand as we walk out to the car.