Chapter 1

(Hadaza's POV)
So it's December and my Boyfriend James Phelps is coming from London to celebrate Christmas with my family. I just got done with my job working with my nephew on his abc and basic math like addition and subtraction. Now I am on my way to pick up some last minute treats for Christmas. As I'm shopping around I get a call. "Hello?" I ask into the phone as I walk down the isle I need. "Hey love." I hear James voice say. "Hey James hows it going?" I ask reaching and grabbing a couple of bags of sour patch kids. "It's good. What's up with you?" He asks. "It's good. Right now I'm getting some last minute Christmas sweets. Also my cousins wedding is in four days so I'm getting ready for that." I say checking out and get in the car and put him on speaker as I drive home.

"I forgot about that. So you excited?" He asks. "I am. I love weddings makes me sad that I'm loosing all my cousins." I say driving. "Well hey it's good they're finding love. Right?" He asks. "Yeah. Anyways I'm so excited for you to come and celebrate with me." I say driving down my street. "Yeah about that. I'm not going to be able to make it love." He says. "What? Why not? James you couldn't come for thanksgiving but you could come for Christmas. What happened?" I ask parking in the driveway and get out grabbing my purse and the candy as I walk towards the door. "Cause I'm here early?" He says opening the door.

I hang up and jump into his arms and hug him. "JAMES!!!" I scream happily and hug him dropping my purse and the candy on the floor. "Hello love. Missed me?" He asks holding me and chuckles. "You know I did!" I say smiling and kiss him. "Your here a few weeks early. Why?" I ask pulling away from the kiss. "Well Oliver didn't need my help so he let me go earlier. Also I figured you needed a date to your cousins wedding." He says setting me down and letting me close the door. "I would love a date to my cousins wedding and then you can meet the rest of my family." I say taking my coat up and hang it up then take my boots off. "So what's in the bag?" He asks grabbing it. Just some candy for some coworkers presents." I say grabbing the bag and my purse and head into the kitchen.

James follows me knowing where everything is minus my where my room is. "I'm glad your here you can help me decorate the tree." I tell him setting the candy on the counter and make my way to my room to put my phone on the charger and put my purse away. "How did you get into my house by the way." I ask him as he takes a seat on my bed. "Your parents let me in. They said you would be home shortly as they were leaving to take your brother to your grandparents." He says. "So this is your room. It's big and has a mix of colors." He says looking at my wall. "Oh you haven't seen my closet." I say opening my closet and showing him the rose colored wall. "Wow." He says looking. "Where are you staying while your here?" I ask. "Well Oliver wants me to stay in a hotel." He says. "Well do you have your stuff with you in the car you rented?" I ask taking off my socks and pull off my sweater dress (don't worry I have a tank top on).

"I do." He says looking away respectfully. "Well maybe you can stay here? You can look now." I state. "Would your parents let me?" He asks looking at me. "Of course they will. I mean we have food, blankets and a mattress." I say sitting next to him. "I would love that." He says holding me. I smile and snuggle into him. "I was going to make lunch. You hungry?" I ask him. "Sure." He says standing up and going to the kitchen with me to make some lunch. I smile and make two sandwiches one for myself and one for James. After I finish making us food I sit on the counter so I'm at an even height with him. It's not easy being a 5'4 girlfriend to a 6'3 man.

I mean I love the man to death but I wish I was somewhat taller. "So what do you plan on doing today?" James asks me. "Mmmm I plan on finishing my food and then going into the living room to decorate the tree then change into pjs and watch some Christmas movies then go to bed." I say smiling eating my sandwich. "Sounds fun. Can I help?" He asks. "Of course you can help with the tree. Are you going to be here the full time of Christmas?" I ask him. "Actually I'm gonna be here all next year and so on." He says grabbing my waist gently. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well since Oliver and I both have a background in theatre and film and we both have degrees in the subject. Oliver has been accepted to Cambridge university to teach acting and I have gotten accepted to teach online here in America at Harvard University in film and theatre." He says. "Wait you are staying here? So you'll be here all the time?" I ask. "You got that right love. I'm also looking at a house to live in and for my future wife and family to live." He says gently rubbing my waist. "I like the sound of that." I say smiling. "If your not busy tomorrow I would love for you to come house shopping with me." He says smiling. "I'm not and I would love to." I say smiling. "Good I need someone who can help steer me in the right direction with house shopping." He says making me giggle. "Your to cute buddy. Believe me you can get a lot more square footage here then you can in England and New York." I say finishing my sandwich and throw the plate away then jump off the counter. "Where do you think your going so quickly love?" James asks me grabbing my waist. "To the living-room to decorate the tree." I say smiling and go to the living room and open the ornaments boxes we have seeing that the lights are already put on. James and I listen to Christmas music and decorate the tree and drink hot coco and laugh as my parents come home and agree to let James stay with us. After we eat dinner and James and I cuddle watching some Christmas movies where we fall asleep in each other's arms.

(Heres chapter 1. I own none of the Characters or the pictures. The pictures belong to the rightful owners. The only thing I own is the plot and my character.)

)