Chapter 5

(Hadza's POV)
I woke up around 2:30ish in the morning with really bad cramps and crawled out of James arms and made my way into the bathroom and used it then of course checked my pad seeing it needed to be changed then cleaned up. After I cleaned up I started to make my way to the door to go into the bedroom to get some pain killers but fell as the cramps got worse. I was at a point where I was on my bathroom floor crying in pain and fear. "James..." I call out softly crying. "JAMES!" I call louder in pain. "Hadaza? Hadaza where are you?" I hear him say sleepily and looks around my room. "I'm in the bathroom and I'm in a lot of pain!" I call from the bathroom. I hear his footsteps at the door as he opens it and sees me on the floor crying and in pain. "Honey. Oh honey come here." He says picking me up and carrying me to the bed and giving me my pain killers. I take them and sob into his chest in pain. "I-it hurts.. s-so m-much..." I say sobbing and holding him. "Shhhhh I know baby I know. Shhhh it's okay I'm here now. Shhhh it's alright." He says rubbing small soothing circles on my stomach helping ease the pain. After awhile the pain stops and I sniffle drying my eyes with the back of my hand. "Better now love?" He asks me. I nod and stand up going to crawl into bed and lay down. "I'm sorry I woke you up at 2:30 in the morning." I say feeling guilty. "Hey don't worry about it love. It's okay. I'm here for you if you need anything even at 2:30 in the morning." He says holding my waist. "I know I just feel bad but I'm glad you came and got me. I honestly couldn't move or crawl to the door like normal because the pain was so bad." I say looking at him. "I can see that. Your all better now right?" He asks me. I nod and walk to the other side of my bed and see my shorts in the mirror and see that I bled through them but not on James shirt. "Uhhhhhhh just my luck." I say groaning and going in my drawer for a new pair of period panties and some pj shorts. "What is it love?" He asks rubbing his eyes. "I hate my period. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it." I say storming to the bathroom. James sits confused for a moment till he sees the pair of underwear and shorts in my hand. I shut the bathroom door and change then come back out and lay down on the bed on my back and huff. James lays down next to me and pulls me on top of him. "Hey look at me." He says making me look at him. "It's just a bit of blood. It will come out. Don't beat yourself up cause of it." He says as he strokes my cheeks softly.  I let him and feel my features relax and yawn tiredly. "Lets get some more sleep okay?" He says covering us with the blankets and leaving me on him. I nod and lay my head on his chest and close my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck gently and fall asleep.

Around Eleven in the morning I hear my parents getting ready and my mom call for us. I yawn and wake up stretching. "Baby time to get up. We need to get ready for the wedding and eat." I say sitting up and roll off him. James wakes up and stretches. I stretch my entire body and get out of bed and see I bled on the sheets earlier this morning and sigh. James sits up and gets out of bed. "I'm gonna shower real quick love then you can go." He says his outfit. I nod and grab a bowl of fruit and eat it turning on some peppy music and change the sheets on the bed to darker colored ones. James walks  she out in part of his suit causing me to look at him. "Nice. My turn." I say grabbing my dress. I head into the bathroom and shower then get put and dry off throwing my hair up in a towel and sliding my dress on then dry my hair and walk out. "Wow you look fantastic love." James says looking at me as I walk out. "Thank you." I say foreign my hair and doing a fishtail braid leaving a couple strands out and curling them then make my way to finish eating the fruit I brought in. "Do you want some coffee or eggs?" He asks me as I sit down. "Coffee please. No eggs. Eggs and I don't agree with each other a lot." I say looking at him. "Kay." He says kissing my cheek and leaves my room. I smile and take a break from eating and work on my makeup as James comes back with coffee.

"Coffee for you love." He says walking in. "Thanks." I say slipping my glasses on since I don't have my contacts in. "I still think you look adorable with your glasses." He says kiss me. I kiss back and smile saying "mmmm if I wear my glasses you have to wear yours." I say pulling away sip my coffee. "Deal." He says putting his glasses on. I smile and finish eating and drinking then put my lipstick on and my heels. James finishes getting ready as well and we make our way out meet up with my parents. I go back to my room and bring out the plate and coffee cup after I pack my little purse and grab a coat. "We ready to go?" My dad asks. "Yep." We all say. "James and I will go together and just follow you." I say to my dad. "Fair enough. Who's driving though?" He asks. "I'm driving sir. I'm very safe at driving." James says. "Okay good." My dad says as we walk out and go to the cars. I hand James my keys and put my phone in and the address into it as I follow my dad. My dad drives to the wedding and we follow.