Chapter 29

(Another week time skip. This is James and Hadaza's anniversary)

(James POV)
I woke up this morning early with a smile knowing that today is mine and my wife's wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more happy to be married to this incredible, strong, sweet, carring, and confident woman who was sound asleep next to me. Rolling over slightly I see my wife sound asleep snuggled under the covers with her face squished against her pillows and a giant smile on her face. I smile and lean over and gently kissing her head and get up slowly not wanting to wake her since it was six in the morning. Once I was successfully out of bed I change and make my way downstairs being as quiet as I can so I don't wake my daughter or my wife and disarm the alarm and head out to go get something special for my wife. I go get some flowers and a bracelet then head home and set everything down figuring since it was only 6:10 in the morning I would do a two hour workout. After two hours I finish and make my way upstairs quietly and hop in the shower seeing my wife still sound asleep with the covers over her shoulders and snuggled more into her pillow. I finish my shower and get out drying off and change checking the time seeing it was almost time that my daughter will be up and potentially my wife as well. Once I was fully dressed I walked out drying my hair and see my wife awake and on her phone. "Morning love. Happy anniversary." I say walking to her and sit next to her. "Happy anniversary." She says smiling and sets her phone down. I smile and kiss her gently causing her to kiss back and smile. "Mmmmm Autumn's up." She says hearing the baby monitor go off and pulls away. "I'll go make breakfast." I say smiling and walk downstairs and make breakfast making sure that my wife's anniversary gifts are ready and I have coffee made. "Alright here we are." She says with autumn in her arms as she walks into the kitchen and sees the flowers. "What's all this?" She asks holding autumn on her hip and looks at me. "These my love are for you. Happy Anniversary." I say smiling. "James these are my favorite. You remembered." She says smiling and looks at me moving autumn higher onto her hip. "I did." I say pulling her into me and gently kiss her. She smiles and kisses back holding Autumn on her hip.

I pull away and smile looking down at her and then at my daughter who was watching us. "I'm so glad we waited to have her. I also am happy I married you when I did." She says smiling and looks at me. "I mean if you did get pregnant before we got married I would still have stayed with you because I love you." I say looking at her. "Your amazing James. Your parents raised you well." She says smiling up at me. Autumn whines pouting wanting to eat. "Sorry princess lets get you food." I say as my wife sets autumn in her high chair and I go to get autumn's food and set it in front of her. Autumn smiles happily and eats her food while my wife goes and gets some coffee. I grab two plates and get the food I cooked for us while my wife gets us coffee. "Tonight once Autumn is asleep dress in something super nice. I have a surprise for you." I say handing her her food and smile. "I don't think I have anything that nice other then my wedding dress." She says taking her plate and hands me a cup of coffee in return. "What about that short red one you have tucked behind your wedding dress."  I say eating. "Oh yeah I forgot about that dress." She says sipping her coffee. "Yeah so wear that." I say eating. "Okay. I hope that dress still fits me. I haven't worn it in a loooooong time. That was before I had a baby so now.... I don't know." She says eating her food and shrugs. "I feel like it will. Your back to where you were before." I say eating. She looks at me shocked a bit. "What? It was a compliment love." I say defending myself. She just sips her coffee and rolls her eyes looking away from me hiding her smile behind her cup. "Your to much sometimes." I say playfully and hold her waist gently. "Just a quick question why do you want me to dress up super nice? We aren't going anywhere tonight are we?" She asks looking at me. "No we aren't going out anywhere but we are doing something special tonight." I say taking a bite of my food. "Okay. Do I gotta wear heels or can I go barefoot?" She asks looking at me. "Wear heels for the first part and then you can take them off." I say eating. "Okay." She says finishing her breakfast and goes to autumn and cleans her up. "Okay I think it is time for your hair cut baby girl." She says stroking her messy hair. Autumn giggles and drinks her milk from her sippy cup. "You sure your awake enough to do this." I ask her. "I'm good. I had enough coffee to wake me up." She says getting what she needs and gets ready to cut her hair.