Chapter 38

(Hadaza's POV)
I wake up the next morning to autumn climbing up on the bed and flopping onto her daddy's chest gently. "Mowwwwwing daddy." She says bouncing on the bed. "Morning princess." He says grabbing her and set her on his hips. "Did you have a goodnight sleep princes?" I ask yawning and look over at her. "Yes mummy. I sowwy." She says looking at me sadly. "Its okay baby girl. Mommy should be sorry. She shouldn't have yelled at you. Can you forgive mommy?" I say holding my arms open for a hug. Autumn slides off her father and crawls into my and gives me the biggest two year old hug she can give me. I hug her and kiss her head gently and hold her looking at my husband. "I'm going to go see if the little one is up and we can have morning cuddles." He says getting up to check on our other daughter. I let him and hold autumn as she lays with me. "Did you enjoy yesterday?" I ask her. "Yes. Mummy I went potty." She says smiling. "You did? Did you make it to the bathroom?" I ask. "Yes mummy." She says smiling brightly. "Can you show me how many times you went on your fingers?" I ask. She puts two fingers up and smiles proudly at herself. "You went two times by yourself princess? That's amazing. High five." I say holding my hand up. Autumn smiles proudly and gives me a high five and a surprise cuddle as James comes in with a smile and our daughter who was wide awake and fussy. "Someone is hangry." My husband says rocking her. "Alright give her here." I say sitting up fully and take my t-shirt off and undo my nursing bra then take her to start feeding her. "Daddy I hungy too." She asks looking up at him. "Alright I'll go make breakfast. Do you wanna stay with my mommy and sissy or do you want to come help me?" He ask her. "Hewlp." She says smiling. "Okay. Lets go." He says smiling and helping her down and walks downstairs with her. I smile and sit in bed breast feeding my daughter as my husband makes breakfast for us with our daughters help. Dahalia eats hungrily and blinks trying to understand where I am. "Is breakfast good baby girl? You like mommy milk don't you?" I coo gently and feed her. Dahalia eats hungrily and moves her tiny hands trying to grab onto my breast. I smile and watch her eat hungrily and hold her enjoying the bonding time I am having with her while she eats. Dahalia eats hungrily and sucks roughly on my breast getting the milk she needs. I sit feeding her and smile down at her kissing her head and look up hearing the doorbell ring then hear voices. "She's upstairs. Why are you here?" I hear my husband say to someone. "I wonder who daddy is talking to." I say looking down at her. Dahalia finishes eating and detaches from me and whines. "Okay okay." I say fixing myself and burp her. Dahalia burps and coos as I get up and fix myself a bit then head downstairs with Dahalia cooing and kicking. "What is going on down here?" I ask walking downstairs and into the kitchen laying Dahalia down in her rocker. "Hi Hadaza." I hear a familiar voice that makes my skin go cold and my blood boil. "Get out. Now." I say turning around and face my parents. "Look Hadaza honey we just wanted to come see the kid or should I say kids and to say we are sorry. As well as see you and James." My mother says grabbing my hand causing me to pull my hand away quickly. "Get out. You are breaking the restraining order." I say upset but trying to keep myself calm because my kids were in the kitchen. "Actually there is no restraining order." My mother says. "James get them out of here please. NOW!" I say going back to my kids. "Mummy Dat." Autumn asks pointing to my parents. "They are strangers baby girl. Pay no attention to them. Daddy is going to show them out." I say distracting her and grab my phone and text my friend who is a cop and tell them what is going on. James gets my parents out as they are met with the cops waiting for them. "Everyone okay in here??" I hear my husband say as he walks into the kitchen.  "I otay daddy." Autumn says smiling and eats her breakfast as if nothing happened. "Good princess and I see your sister is good. What about mommy?" I hear him ask me and rub my back gently as I get some tea. "Mommy is fine. Just fed up with things." I say not looking at him. "I'm sorry love. I should've stopped them. I did not intend for our daughter to see them." He say holding me gently. "I know. It just scared me when I saw them and it brought back the memory of them kidnapping our daughter. Now they know about our other daughter and they are out which does not make me feel good." I say panicking no longer able to keep myself calm. "Love set the cup down and look at me." He says taking the cup out of my shaking hands and sets it down then turn me to towards him. I look at him shaking full of fright and anxiety. My husband wraps me in his arms and kisses me gently and holds me. I shake and kiss him tearing up and hold him. "Everything is going to be okay. Shhhhh relax. I got you. Nothing and no one will ever harm my family or my kids and wife. Shhhh." He whispers in my ear and stroke my hair softly. I hold him and calm down still shaking but not as bad as I was before. "Here drink." He says holding my cup of tea and makes me drink it. I hold onto his hands and take a sip of the tea and shake. "Mummy otay?" I hear autumn ask concerned. "Mommy's okay autumn. Eat your breakfast sweetie." He says looking at her. "Otay." She says eating without another question. I drink my tea but pull away hungry and wanting some food. "You think you can eat now?" He asks me. I nod and look at him relaxed. "Kay let's sit you down at the table." He says setting me down gently and goes to get me some food. I sit grabbing the cup of tea and drink it slowly as James set my food on the table. "Thank you." I say looking up at him. "Your welcome. Now eat and take sometime for you while I go and take care of autumn and dahalia." He says kissing my head softly. "Okay." I say eating my food as my husband cleans up our daughter and takes her to the living room to play with her and watches our other daughter.