Chapter 7

(Okay guys it gets a bit spicy in this chapter of you don't like then skip this. If you do then great. Whichever you like you have been warned.)

(Hadza's POV)
It's the next morning after the wedding James and I got home and fell asleep to tired and intoxicated to get changed into pjs. I wake up and stretch my entire body feeling weight on me. Looking to my right I see my husband asleep with his arm across my waist. I giggle and sit up causing him to stir and wake up. "Mmmmmm morning love." He says stretching and sitting up. "Morning back love." I say giggling and get up out of bed and make my way to the closet and come out carrying a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. "Love can you unzip me? What time is our flight?" I ask him. "At 1pm love." He says unzipping me and helps me out of my dress. "Thank you." I say changing my bra and then throw the shirt on and put on the jeans keeping my back to him. "Honey you know you can look at me when you dress. We are married." I hear him say. I turn around and fix my jeans and look at him. "I know. It's just that. I don't know I'm self conscious about myself and just the awful memory of what I went through in high school." I say sighing and go into the bathroom and grab a makeup wipe and take off my makeup. "I know honey. And the last thing I want to do is force you to feel that pain. I just want you to know that you are safe here with me." He says changing into something more comfortable. I walk out with my glasses on and look at him as he changes. "I know." I say sitting down on the bed and take my hair out and throw it into a messy bun. "How bout this. Starting this evening when we are in Florida you and I have some us time." He says bending down and kissing me zipping his jeans up. "Mmm I would love that." I say smiling and kiss back. "Let's make sure we have everything for the four weeks we are down there and bring our stuff down and put it by the front door so it makes it easier For Ollie." He says. "Good idea." I say standing making sure I have everything and leave my make up and hair stuff at home then bring my three bags downstairs and put them by the door then go to make breakfast. James does the same and helps me cook breakfast. We sit down and eat talking with each other about what we were going to do down in Florida. "You know its going to be hard keeping you hidden. Fans know who you are and will try coming after you." I say. "I know I can handle it. Thing is if that happens I need to keep you safe." He says looking at me. I smile and him. "James, I've been thinking now just tell me what you think. I know we just got married but we are at a point in our lives where I feel like we are ready for this. What I'm trying to say is... I wanna start a family." I say getting to the point. "Hadaza i wanna start a family too. I always have since I've seen you with your cousins and your nieces and nephews and my nephew. I'm just happy you told me. But you do know your going to have to be comfortable with me showing me your body. Right?" He says grabbing my hand softly. I look down and nod. "Yeah I know." I say eating. "You sure your ready for that?" He asks tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear. I look up at him and nod. James smiles and kisses me as we finish our breakfast and clean up.

A few moments after we cleaned up the doorbell rings. "Must Be Oliver. I'll help him with the bags you make sure the alarm system is ready and the lights are off." He says slipping on his coat and helps his brother with the bags. I smile and turn on the alarm system and then turn off all the light and unplug anything that needs to be unplugged and then leave. "Alright we are all good." I say putting my coat on as I walk out of the house grabbing my phone and my purse. "Great. Oliver heres the keys and you know the code to get in and turn off the alarm." James says handing his brother the house key. "I do now. Have fun you two and don't worry bout anything." He says and all three of us get in and drive to the airport.

We arrive and grab our bags and head inside and go through security and bag check then wait at our gate for our plane to be called. I sit and pull out my book and start to read it but stop when James starts to poke me gently. "Yes?" I ask looking at him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say smiling and go to pick up my book but get it taken away from me. "Okay give me my book and you won't get hurt." I say holding my hand out. "But I want your attention." He says pouting playfully. "Okay you have my attention." I say taking my book back and putting it away then look at him. "What do you want to do? We have two hours before our flight." I say grabbing his hand. "Let's talk. I want to know how your feeling." He says holding my hand. "I'm tired and my anxiety is high. I hate flying." I say laughing slightly. "It's okay love. Not all of us like flying." He says. "I know but I flew a couple of times. When I was younger my grandfather had a plane he owned and I flew with him but I'm still scared of planes and flying." I say sighing and look down. "It's okay love. Your not use to flying as much as everyone else like myself and Oliver." He says stroking my cheek gently. I sigh and nod looking down. James kisses me gently and holds me. I smile and kiss back and hold his hand and look out the window holding has hand. "I can't wait for time with you and only you." He says to me causing me to look at him. "I can't wait either. Where are we staying?" I ask him and look at him. "We are staying in Orlando love." He says kissing my neck softly. "Okay. Don't do that to me love." I say holding him.