Chapter 24

(Hadaza's POV)
I woke up early the next morning and stretch my body but get up quickly and rush to the bathroom and throw up not able to see. In between throwing up I feel my hair being pulled up in a poneytail and a hand rubbing my back gently. "Shhh its okay love." I hear my husbands voice. I finish throwing up and sit on the floor and run my hand threw my hair. "And so it starts." I say sighing. "It does. I let you rest a bit and take care of autumn till you are feeling better." He says gently rubbing my back. I nod and throw up again causing James to stay with me and rub my back. I finish and lay against the tub and hold my stomach gently closing my eyes trying to catch my breath. Once I didn't feel like throwing up I stand up and clean up the bathroom then hop in the shower and cool myself off then get out and dry off and go change into another set of pjs which consisted of a tank top and a pair of athletic shorts. After I was changed I crawl back in bed and lay down and try to get some more sleep before I get sick again. I get up three times over the last hour just being sick and sigh staying awake for an hour. Finally I feel better and make my way downstairs to see my husband and daughter hanging out in the kitchen. "Hi guys." I say tiredly. "Hey love you feeling any better?" He asks hugging me softly. "A bit still feeling sick to my stomach but not feeling the need to throw up now." I say gently holding him. "Want some peppermint tea and some toast love?" He asks stroking my hair. "Tea sounds amazing and no food yet. I don't think I'm ready for food quiet yet." I say holding him. "Okay." He says going to make it. "'Hi baby girl. You happy today?" I ask going over to Autumn and smile stroking her hair. "Mamma." She says smiling happily and claps her hands. I smile and kiss her head softly then take a seat at the table feeling a wave of dizziness rush over me. "Well that's new." I mutter to myself and hold my head sitting at the table. "You okay love?" James asks setting my tea down and sees me holding my head. "I just got a wave of dizziness from standing. I think I just need to drink something." I say looking up at him. "Maybe. But if it happens again I want you to call your doctor or I will take you to her." He says rubbing my back softly. "I will." I say taking a sip of my tea and sigh. "Momma?" Autumn asks looking at me concerned. "Momma's okay baby girl. She's just tired and not feeling well at the moment." James says stroking her cheek softly and smiles reassuring her. Autumn smiles and giggles at the feeling. "You going to be able to work today?" He asks me. "I think so. Practice isn't till later. If anything I'll have you go and your mother come over and help me while you are at practice." I say drinking my tea. James goes and takes autumn her play pen and plays with her as I go and put my empty cup away in the sink. I stand up and make my way to the sink but get another round of dizziness and drop the cup causing it to shatter as I collapse on the floor.

(Jame's POV)
I am playing with Autumn in her play pen and hear a crash and a thud coming from the kitchen. "Love?" I call waiting for her to respond. "Love?" I call again not hearing a word from her. I stand up and get out of the play pen letting Autumn play while I go see what was going on. "Hon... Oh my god Hadaza? Hadaza honey can you hear me? Wake up love. Come on give me some form of movement." I say seeing my wife passed out on the floor and rush to her side trying to stay as calm as possible. "Mmmmmm." Is all I get from her as she opens her eyes. "Oh thank god your okay. What happened?" I ask helping her sit up and hold her in my arms. "I don't know. I stood up to go put my cup in the sink. As I started walking I felt a rush of dizziness hit me and I collapsed on the floor." She says looking at me. "Okay. Lets lay you on the couch and I'll clean up." I say picking her up and lay her on the couch gently then clean up the cup. Autumn sits playing with her toys in her play pen. "I'm going to call my mom and have her look after Autumn for a bit while I take you to the doctor." I say calling my mom and explain what happened. "Thanks mom. I'll I see you soon." I say hanging up and go back to my wife who was curled up on the couch and watches Autumn. "Hey honey, mom will be here shortly to watch Autumn." I say kissing her head softly. "Okay." She says nodding and continues to lay down. I smile small and rub her shoulder softly and sit next to her but stand up hearing a knock on the door. "Hi mom. Thank you for coming on such short notice to look after Autumn for a bit while I take Hadaza to the doctors." I say once I opened the door and let her in.