Chapter 26

(James POV)
I wake up the next morning and see my daughter was asleep as well as my wife. Smiling I lean down and kiss her head softly accidently waking her up in the process as I move a bit to quickly. "Sorry love. Now that you're up good morning." I say looking down at her. She groans and turns the other way pulling the covers over her head. "I'm sorry I woke you love." I say pulling the covers off her head and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder gently causing her to stir and giggle. "Love stop. It tickles. I want to sleep some more." She says giggling and stirs finally looking at me. "Your adorable when you wake up in the mornings." I say kissing her softly. She giggles and kisses back pulling me close to her more. I move closer to her and pull her closer to me and continue to kiss her. "How is Autumn not awake yet?" She asks pulling away from me slightly. "Its still early and besides she was a tired baby girl." I say looking at her. "Mhmmmm that's true." She says looking up and kisses me again which I enjoy and kiss her. "How bout today we take a trip to where you use to work?" I say pulling away slightly. "That could be fun. I haven't been there in awhile. I wanna see what has changed. However you better keep me away from those damn mascots. I hate them things still." She says looking up at me. "Of course love." I say kissing her again. She smiles and kisses back wrapping her arms around my neck gently. "Good." She says kissing me again. I smile and kiss her but pull away when I hear Autumn wake up. "I'll go get her if you want to go make breakfast." She says pulling away and gets up making her way out of the bedroom grabbing one of my sweaters I had laying on the chair. I smile and head downstairs to make breakfast. "You had a good night sleep baby girl. Didn't you." I hear my wife say as she walks in with her daughter on her hip. "Good morning princess did you sleep well?" I say kissing her head as my wife sets her in her high chair. Autumn smiles tiredly and sits yawning. "Awww still tired aren't you baby? Well we can fix that." I say smiling and set her breakfast down and kiss her head. Autumn smiles eats her breakfast perking up. "Like mother like daughter." I say laughing as I make mine and my wives food.

"Mmmmm not really. Mommy needs her coffee in the morning to get going along with her food. Autumn only needs food to get her going." She says making coffee for us both. I smile and make breakfast for us then sit down and eat it once it was made. We eat our breakfast and talk with each other before we finish and clean up then get ready to go out. My wife takes Autumn upstairs to change her while I make sure everything is ready for today then go get changed. I head upstairs to the bedroom and see my daughter sitting on our bed playing with her stuffies. "Hi princess where's mommy?" I ask kissing her head softly. "She's right here." She says walking out from the closet putting on her shirt. "I figured. Now that mommy's dress daddy's going to get changed." I say going to grab some clothes and start to change. "Oi, Love you have your daughter in her. Young eyes." I hear my wife says as I take my shirt off. "Sorry." I say chuckling and look at them with a smile and see my wives hands over our daughters eyes and her shaking her head trying to not smile as I change into my jeans. "You can remove your hands from her eyes now love. I'm dressed." I say going to grab my socks. She removes her hand from Autumn's face and stands up. "Dadda!" Autumn says happily as I sit next to her to put my socks on.

"Hi princess." I say kissing her head and finish putting my socks and shoes on then scoop her in my arms. Autumn squeals loudly and giggles and holds me. "I think it's soon going to be time for her first haircut. Its getting pretty long." I say brushing her messy hair. "Yeah I just don't know how she will do." My wife say slipping on her shoes. "I mean you can cut her hair." I say as we head downstairs and to the car. "I'm not that good with hair." She says grabbing the dipper bag and the keys and heads to her car. "I wouldn't say that." I add putting Autumn in her seat and strap her in. "I guess." She say starting the car up as I shut Autumn's door then get in. I smile and grab her hand once she pulls out and drives to her old work place. We arrive and find a spot to park then get out and get everything ready to go in. I set autumn in her stroller then put the diaper bag underneath and look at my wife who walks over to me. "Ready to go?" She asks grabbing my hand. "Yep let's go." I say taking it as we head towards the building with my family. "Wow. This has changed so much. My god." She says looking around once we enter the building. "Has it now?" I ask playfully and gently push her. "Oh shut up." She says giggling. "So where do you want to go?" I ask her. "Hmmmm lets see." She says thinking but turns her head hearing her name. "Hadaza?" Someone calls causing us to turn around. "Oh my god. Holly hi." She says smiling and hugs her quickly. "I'm surprised to see you here. Who's this?" She asks happily. "Oh I'm sorry. Holly this is my husband James and my one year old daughter Autumn." She says smiling. "Oh pleasure to meet you. Hi honey." She says looking at Autumn who acts shy but giggles.