Chapter 34

(James POV)
I woke up the next morning to my wives alarm going off and smile looking over at her as she groans waking up and shut her alarm off. "Morning my love." I say kissing her head gently and get up. "I hate mornings." She says sitting up slowly and stretches rubbing her stomach feeling our baby daughter kick. "Ooo baby girl its to early in the morning for this." She says getting up and heads to the bathroom. I smile and go get my one year old daughter up and get her dressed for the day. "Good morning princess. Want to help daddy get ready for the day?" I ask her as she yawns tiredly and stretches nodding her head. Autumn helps me pick a shirt and a pair of shorts for me as my wife comes out of the bathroom changed. "Okay love go get changed I got this little monkey butt." She says setting autumn on the bed letting me change which I do. After I finish changing I head out and see my wife getting everything that we need for the day for Autumn and then head downstairs to eat breakfast before we all head to the parks. I set autumn down on my lap and feed her some food while I eat and smile seeing my parents come in and eat as we disscuss the plan for the day and then head back to the room and get our stuff then head to the parks. Once we arrive I find a place to park and then get out helping my wife get the stroller out then put our daughter in as my wife puts the dipper bag underneath. "Ready to go guys?" I ask everyone locking the car once my wife grabbed her bag. "Yep." Everyone says smiling as we head towards security to go into the parks. Once we were in the parks we make our way to Hogsmead and talk. My wife walks pushing autumn's stroller and focuses on navigating the crowds. I walk with them and help her get through the crowds as we arrive at the entrance of Hogsmead. "Welcome to Hogsmead guys." I say to my parents as we walk in. My parents look around and enjoy it as I explain everything in detail and what props we used in the movies. Autumn sits in her stroller and looks around trying to take everything in while my wife walks pushing the stroller. "Love you wanna take a seat while I show my parents a shop?" I ask her as we stop. "Yeah." She says nodding as she sits down in the shade. "We will be back. Stay here and rest with our daughter. We will be back." I say kissing her head gently then head inside a store with my parents. After I show them around inside the shop and talk to them as we walk out and over to my wife. I start heading to my wife slowly but quickly rush to them seeing some drunk coming onto her as my wife was trying to get away with our daughter. "Oi mate mind leaving my wife and daughter alone." I say grabbing the guy and turn him to me. "Your wife? No she's far to young for you." He slurs. My parents get my wife and daughter out of the way while I let the guy go. "Okay. Sir come on." I hear an officer say taking the guy away.

Once he was gone I rush to my wife and daughter and see my wife rocking the stroller back and fourth trying to calm her down but fails because she's worked up herself and seemed to be having some sort of attack but I didn't pay close attention to it. "Love you okay? Did he touch you at all?" I ask getting her. "I'm fine James. No he didn't touch me." She says looking up at me and tries to calm our daughter and herself down. Autumn continues to cry scared and upset. "Awwww shhhh princess. It's okay. Daddy's here." I coo softly and pick her up and rock her gently calming her down. Autumn holds onto me tightly and cries. "Shhhh baby girl. Daddy is here. Your okay. I got you. Daddy's got you." I say gently and rock her. Autumn holds me and calms down slowly gripping my shirt tightly. "Dadda." She says in tears. "It's okay baby I'm here. Your safe." I say rocking her as I walk around calming her down and kiss her head gently leaving my wife with my mother to try and relax. After a few moments away from lots of people autumn calms down fully and holds me. "See your okay. Daddy's got you." I say holding her and look at her. "Dadda." She says looking at me with wet cheeks and a runny nose. "I know princess. How bout we go back to mommy and grandma and grandpa and blow your nose?" I say holding her and look at her with a gentle smile. Autumn nods and holds me while sniffling.

I head back and see my wife and my mother gone and my dad sitting with the stroller. "Hey where did mom and Hadaza go?" I ask grabbing a tissue and clean autumns nose then dry her eyes. "Your mother took Hadaza to the bathroom because Hadaza starting having an attack." My father said. "An attack? What attack? Panic or asthma or anxiety?" I say calmly trying to not get my daughter stressed out again. "She said anxiety or an allergy attack." He said looking at me. I hold my daughter and dry her eyes and sigh wanting to go after my wife but know I have to stay with my daughter right now. After a few minutes my mother and my wife come back as I am busy putting our daughter in her stroller to sleep. "Hi love you okay?" I ask going to her and gently hold her arms. "I'm fine." She says shaking a bit. I rub her arms gently and see the rashes on her arms from the allergy attack. "Who's hungry?" My mother asks taking over the stroller and starts walking with my father. "Sure." I say walking with my against me and hold her hand kissing her head gently. My wife lets me and walks itching her arm. "Stop it love you are okay. Focus on my hand. When we stop you can sit down and take your medication okay?" I say walking with her and hold her hands. She walks and nods focusing on my hands as we arrive at a place to eat and take a seat then order. Once we sat down and ordered our food I get my wife to drink and take an allergy pill so her allergies will not flare up and cause her to go into shock. "Talk to me love. You okay?" I ask gently and kiss her head. "I'm not okay. What ever that man had on him caused me to have a reaction which caused me to have an anxiety attack. I mean look at my hands they are still shaking." She says showing me her hands as they shake. I take her and pull her into my arms gently and rock her trying to calm her down and wait till her allergy pill kicks in.