Chapter 43

(James POV)
So we have just arrived to our new house in the UK after a looooong flight with two anxious kids. I am so excited and look at my wife who was just smiling. "Well lets go." I say holding her waist gently and my older daughters hand. "Lets go." She says holding our youngest daughters hand and walks in with me and the girls. Once we walk into the house I can see my wives mind rushing around as she sees the layout and where everything will go. "Wow!!! Its so big!" My daughters say letting go of our hands and run around the living room giggling. "It is. Careful now you two." I say as they stop running and sit down on the floor. My wife smiles and looks around and looks relaxed for once. "Now what is that creative mind thinking of." I say kissing her cheek. "Just thinking of where everything is going to go. But first I need to get these two little ones to sleep." She says smiling. I nod and get their blankets and pillows before setting the girls on the couch. The girls lay down and fall asleep snuggling under their blankets. "Now that they are asleep lets go and unpack some boxes." I whisper to my wife and gently grab her waist. "Yeah lets go." She says walking into the new kitchen and starts to open up a box that was set on the counter. "When do you want tonto back?" I ask. "I say after the beds are in the bedroom." She says looking at me. "So in about an hour then." I say looking at her. "Yep in an hour." She says going back to unpacking. I smile and kiss her cheek gently before going to help my brother and his mates with carrying the beds upstairs while Katie helps my wife in the kitchen with everything as my daughters continue to sleep through all the noise. "Thanks for the help guys." I say to my mates as we finish bringing in everything and they leave. "Daddy I'm hungry." Autumn says sitting up from the couch tiredly. "Alright baby girl." I say smiling and stroke her hair gently. "Did someone say they were hungry?" I hear Katie say coming out from the kitchen. "Meeeee." Autumn says smiling at her aunt. 

"Well come on into the kitchen and I'll get you some food." She says smiling holding her hand out for autumn. "Okay. Thanks aunt kate." She says happily and takes her hand. "Your welcome honey." She says heading into the kitchen as my wife walks out with a glass of water. "Figured you could use this." She says handing it to me. "Thanks. Now what did you and Katie make?" I ask wrapping my arm around her waist gently. "I made nothing. It was all Katie. I just sat putting things in their place." She says smiling at me. "Alright." I say kissing her head and drink my water as she goes to wake up our youngest daughter. "You coming to eat James? Oliver went to go and get the dog." She says poking her head out from the kitchen. "I am. Come on baby lets go eat some dinner." I say picking up my still half asleep one year old.

"Okay daddy." She says tiredly as I carry her into the kitchen to see Autumn eating her food. I set her down and smile getting her food. Dahalia sits and smiles as she eats her food happily. "Thanks for making us dinner Katie even with your three kids at home." I say getting myself and my wife a plate. "Oh please anything to help you out. My kids are fine with their nan." She says smiling. "Katie really. You are amazing. Thank you." My wife says smiling. "Oh anything for my sister and brother -in law." She says smiling. I smile and eat my food and sit down with everyone. "TONTO!!!" Autumn says happily as she sees her puppy run into the room. "Hi bud. Oh I missed you." I say petting him. Tonto barks and wags his tail and jumps around happy to see us. "Hi boy." My wife smiles and pets him. Tonto relaxes around her and sits letting her pet him. I smile and go back to eating my food. "Thank you for taking care of him while we finished moving." I say looking at my brother. "Your welcome. We should get going love. Its time to pick up the kids from mums." He says looking at Katie. "Alright. Bye guys." She says grabbing her bag and walks out with my brother. "Bye." I say smiling. We finish eating and clean up then make our way upstairs to our daughters bedrooms and get their beds ready and unpack their stuff for each of their rooms. "This is so cool." Autumn says rushing to her window to look out it. I chuckle and go over to her and pick her up setting her on my hip. Autumn looks out the window and smiles trying to take everything in. "Okay autumn come back over here and help me finish putting your blankets on the bed." My wife says. "Okay mummy." She says getting down from me and goes to help her mum put the blankets on her bed. I smile and go over to my youngest who was sat playing with her mothers pant legs. "Dahalia lets go work on your room okay." I say picking her up and walk straight across the hall. "Yay." She says happily and looks at her room and smiles as I set her down.