Chapter 11

(Bit spicy at the end. Sorry not sorry.)

(James's POV)
So Hadaza and I are home from our honeymoon and I'm busy working out while my wife is at her job. When we arrived back home we went to the doctors and Hadaza's doctor confirmed that she is officially pregnant. I finished working out and head to the kitchen and get myself some water and see my wife pull in the driveway and walk up the stairs to the door and comes in. "Hey honey. How was work?" I ask grabbing her bags. "It's was okay." She says shrugging taking her coat and hat off. "That bad huh?" I say setting her stuff down on the counter as she takes her boots off. "I swear we keep getting interns who have no idea what they are doing even though we wrote it out for them or they don't know how to handle with stress. I swear if we hire one more bimbo who doesn't know how to handle themselves I'm just gonna quit and go crazy." She says getting frustrated and makes her way upstairs. I go after her and stop her. "Hey stop for a moment. Look at me and take a deep breath." I say holding her shoulders gently. She stops and looks at me then takes a breath and calms down a bit. "Better?" I ask her. "Yeah." She says going to change into something comfy. I hop in the shower and quickly rinse off my sweaty body then get out and change into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

My wife comes in the bathroom and takes her make up off as well as take her hair down. I dry my hair off and gently wrap my arms around her midsection and pull her into me gently. "Yes?" She asks leaning into me and continues to take her makeup off. "I just want to hold my wife and my growing child." I say lifting her shirt up and gently rub the little bump that started forming. She just smiles and lets me as she finishes taking her make up off. I get down on my knees in front of her and talk to the stomach. "You just love talking with it don't you?" She says throwing her hair up and looks down at me. "Yes and even though the baby isn't big enough I know it enjoys my voice." I say looking at her. She just laughs. "Okay. I need to go sit down or lay down cause I've been on my feet all day." She says leaving the bathroom and sits down.

"You want anything love?" I ask her. "Mmmm cuddles and my phone. I wanna check on my parents." She says crossing her legs. "Sure." I say going to get her phone and then sit next to her and cuddle her. She takes it and checks on her parents then snuggles into me. "The flu is starting to get bad this year." She says sighing meaning she has to work with her nieces and nephews. "Well you don't have to work with them during this flu season. I know they are your top priority but you need to be your top priority right now. Your pregnant love." I say rubbing her back. "I know and I'm going to I just don't want to deal with work. My day was just awful. I think I'm taking on to much." She says sighing. I hold her close to me. "Would a shoulder rub help you relax?" I ask her as she rubs her face. "Yeah." She says nodding and turns her back to me. I start to rub her shoulders gently feeling her relax. "You just need a day to sit and rest." I say continuing as I feel her rub her stomach softly. "Well tomorrow is Saturday and you finished your work for this week so why don't you just rest?" I state. "Mmm that sounds like a good idea." She says relaxed.

"Good. Oliver and Katy are coming over for an adult night cause they got a night away from their son. So we can just stay in and have a catch up night." I say. "That would be great. I haven't see Katy or Oliver since the wedding." She says laying back against me. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist gently and place her hands on mine as we both feel her small six week bump. "Katy's pregnant again isn't she?" My wife asks after a couple moments of silence. "She is. Maybe you could ask her about what she went through with her son." I say. "Yeah. You weren't kidding your family does reproduce fast." She says laughing a bit. "I know. It's amazing." I say smiling. "It is." She says laughing. "I can't wait for our baby to get bigger so we can feel it move around and it will respond to my voice." I say gently kissing her neck. "Mmm that mean sleepless nights, late night cravings, bigger clothes, swollen feet, swollen breast. Shall I keep going?" She says looking up at me. "Nope. But think of it this way. You can see the wonderful human we both created grow as well as pick out names and see if it's a boy or girl." I say trying to make her see the positive side of things. "I guess your right." She says nodding and leans her head on my chest. "Mmm I know I am. I'll go start dinner if you want." I say holding her. "No I got it." She says getting out of my grip and makes her way to the kitchen. I stand and go with her and see her start dinner. "I'll help you." I say helping her out with dinner seeing her struggle. We make dinner and eat then my wife turns in early being extremely tired which I let her go knowing she needs as much sleep as she can get because mornings have not been fun at all. I finish cleaning up the kitchen and lock the door and set the alarm and work on grading my students papers for their final exams then turn in for the night.

James Phelps love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara