Chapter 40

(James POV)
So much has happened recently in my life and it is crazy in a good way. First my daughter Autumn turned three years old, second my other daughter Dahalia turned one but is having a hard time with verbal communication which my wife and I are work on, and third I am taking my family to the UK for the anniversary celebration of Harry Potter and I am so excited to show my kids where I grew up and just how beautiful the UK is. At the moment my wife and I are packing up for our flight which doesn't leave till the end of the week but as parents we need to take in what we need for our kids and make sure we have stuff for my parents to take care of tonto. I am busy packing up our daughter Dahalia's clothes in my suitcase while my wife is putting our daughters to bed since we are trying to get them use to the time change. "Alright kids are down. Autumn put up a fight but I was finally able to get her to sleep. Dahalia was out the minute I laid her down." My wife says walking into the room and sighing. "Hey come here you." I say gently grabbing her waist and pull her into me and hold her. She falls into me and sighs looking up at me with a frown. "Its going to be okay. I know you are tired and stressed with having to take toddlers on the plane but we will be okay. You and me, we got this. I love you dear. Just help me pack and relax." I say holding her and kiss her head softly.

"Alright." She says looking at me and nods taking a deep breath and holds me. I smile and let her go so she can move around and help me with packing. "What else do we need?" I ask her. "Lets see. Extra onesies. Lots of them for Dahalia." She says looking through the suitcase seeing only two onesies. "Okay. Anything else?" I ask looking at her. She looks through the suitcase and finds things that need to be added. "Alright now lets work on yours and autumns suitcase." I say packing the stuff needed for Dahalia. My wife nods and starts to pack her suitcase filling it up with Autumn's and her clothes in it. "Alright I have that all packed. Now I need to pack my travel case then we should be good." She says closing the suitcase. "Okay pack that tomorrow. We need to get some sleep." I say setting our suitcases down on the floor near the window. "Your right. I am so tired." She says changing into her pjs and crawl into bed and lays down yawning. "I know. Lets sleep." I say crawling in next to her. She nods and snuggles against me and falls asleep instantly causing me to smile and turn the lights off and fall asleep. Halfway through the night I feel my wife stirring in her sleep and wake up turning on my lamp and look at her. "Love. Love wake up." I say gently shaking her shoulder. "What?" She asks waking up and looks around confused for a second. "What's wrong? You were stirring love. Is everything okay?" I ask looking at her confused. "Yeah sorry. Anxiety." She says sighing and shakes her head looking down. "What are you anxious about?" I ask pulling her into my lap. "Nothing important." She say sighing and run a hand through her hair. "Love talk to me. I know its not nothing." I say rubbing her back. "This whole trip has me stressed out. I never traveled on a plane with toddlers before and I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know how Katie and Oliver do it. And everything is just crazy as well with me trying to get as much of my work done for my job by Friday so I don't have to worry about doing it while we are there. Its just so much." She says sighing and looks down at her wedding ring. "Come here baby." I say pulling her closer to me on my lap.

She snuggles into me and sighs laying her head on my shoulder. "Don't stress yourself out so much love. It is okay to feel like this. We can handle two toddlers on a plane and your work is almost done. Stop comparing yourself to Katy. She has her own ways to doing stuff and you have yours. You are both great mothers and have different ways of raising kids. We can do this love. You can do this baby, I know you can." I say rubbing her back and kiss her head. "I know I know. I just don't have any confidence anymore James. All of that left me when I found out what my mother did to me as a child. How can I know I am good mother without knowing." She says looking down. "You don't. That's the beauty in finding out. Baby you are a great mother please do not start thinking you are not. Everything is going to be okay this week. Relax." I say rubbing her shoulders gently relaxing her. She sighs and lays against me relaxing and yawns a bit. "I'm sorry that I woke you up." She says looking at me tiredly. "Its okay love. Lets get some more sleep okay?" I say looking at her. She nods and yawns closing her eyes holding onto me and snuggles. I smile and turn my lamp of and hold her on me as I lay down and fall asleep holding her.