Chapter 23

(James's POV)
I wake up early and smile seeing my wife was already awake and waiting for me to wake up. "Good morning love you know what today is right?" I ask her. "I do. Autumn is 1 years old. I can't believe that she is one years old." My wife says stretching as she sits up. "I know. Lets go get her. She's up." I say looking at the baby monitor. My wife gets up and goes to the nursery with me. "Good morning baby girl. Happy birthday." I say smiling picking her up. "Dadda." She says happily. "Happy birthday baby girl. You gave mommy quiet a hard time but I'm happy you are here. Lets go downstairs and get some breakfast because your family is coming over for your birthday party." My wife says happily and heads downstairs with me and starts breakfast. My wife and I decided to have Harry Potter themed birthday party for her with my family and our friends at around noon. We want to get her into it at an early age so she can know what her father and uncle were apart of and because my wife loves Harry Potter.

I finish making breakfast and set the food on the table and eat with my family and smile remembering when Autumn was first born and how that was one of the happiest times in my life. "To think its been a year since I was pregnant with Autumn and I was completely fine in the morning and then went into labor that evening is just crazy." My wife says finishing her food and cleans up. "It is. But if I remember correctly you actually went into labor yesterday of last year but you didn't know that you were in labor then this morning at 2:30 am you woke me up because your water broke. Then at around 3 or 4 in the evening you had autumn." I say correcting her helping her clean up. "Amazing you still remember that. Guess that will happen again in eight months." She say washing the dishes.

"What do you me... Oh my god are you pregnant?" I say setting the plate down and look at her. "Yep." She says smiling. I grab her and hug her and spin her around. "How long have you known?" I ask her setting her on her feet. "Since last week." She says smiling and hold me. "This is amazing. I can't believe Autumn will be getting a sibling." I say kissing her. "I found out from my doctor so there's no store pregnancy test sitting around anywhere." She says kissing me. "That's fine. I'm just happy that we are having another baby. Our family is going to have a field day with this when we tell them." I say rubbing her stomach. "That they will. Lets finish cleaning up and then get ready cause our friends and family will be here before we know it." She says smiling and goes back to cleaning.

"Dadda!!!" My daughter says causing me to look at her. "What princess?" I ask going to her. She smiles and holds up her hands. "You want a high five or a hug princess? Your sending me mixed signals here." I say smiling and clean her face off. "Dadda." She says clapping her hands and giggles. "I'm guessing your done eating breakfast." I say cleaning up her table and get her out of her high chair and set her on the floor and let her run around a bit.

Autumn takes off and runs around as I follow her making sure she doesn't get hurt. She has become very active in the last few months and enjoys walking or running whenever she gets a chance so my wife and baby proofed the house where she can't get into anything that she isn't suppose to and so on. "Alright princess lets go get you ready for your birthday party." I say picking her up and take her upstairs to get changed leaving my wife downstairs getting everything ready then goes to change.

"Alright what color do you want to wear?" I ask grabbing four onesies all different colors and show her. Autumn kicks her legs pointing to the yellow one. "Okay Yellow it is." I say setting it down on the changing table and put the rest of them away and then change her. "Hey you two. How's it going in here?" My wife asks walking as I'm changing Autumn. "Its going good. She's almost ready." I say finishing putting her onesie on her. "I can finish getting her ready if you wanna go change cause everyone will be here soon." She says going to me. "Okay." I say going to change letting my wife finish getting Autumn ready while I change.