Chapter 33

(Hadaza's POV)
So I am four months pregnant now and my husband and I are packing up the car to take a two week vacation with our daughter and my in laws to Florida. We are driving down because one I don't like flying and two I don't know how well autumn will do on a plane when she is only a year and seven months. "You almost ready love?" I call to him as I'm packing last the last of autumns clothes. "I am. Cars all loaded except for the dipper bag and my beautiful wife and daughter." He says coming in and picks up autumn causing her to squeal and giggle. "Alright lets go." I say smiling and grab the dipper bag. James nods and carries her to the car as I lock up everything making sure we have what we need. I make my way to the car and rub my baby bump feeling the baby move and smile watching my husband putting our daughter in the car. "Want help love?" My husband asks me as he puts the dipper bag in. "No. I'm good." I say smiling small and get in. James gets in and starts driving to where we are going. I sit and look out the window and rub my baby bump gently and sit thinking. "You okay love?" James asks grabbing my hand. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just lost in thought." I say smiling at him gently. "Okay." He says driving. We drive for three hours then stop so we can stretch and change autumn and go to the bathroom before we switch drivers. Once we switch drivers we head back on the road and continue to our first hotel. Five hours later we arrive at our hotel in North Carolina and get into our room. James walks into our room with our sleeping daughter in his arms and gently lay her on the bed as I set our stuff on the other bed then set up her pack and play. "Let me do that love. You sit and rest." He says taking over for me. I let him and sit pulling my daughter gently onto my lap and hold her. My husband finishes setting up our daughters pack and play which I then lay her down in and cover her with her blanket then look at my husband. "Lets sit and relax while she is sleeping then if you and her are up to it we can take a walk around the town a bit before we look for some food to eat. We aren't meeting up with my parents till tomorrow night. So we have some time." He says holding me as we sit while our daughter naps. "Sounds like fun. Ooooo baby." I say rubbing my stomach feeling the baby move. "You okay?" He asks rubbing my stomach. "Baby just kicked a bit hard love." I say looking at him. "Aww I'm sorry love. You want me to get you anything?" He asks me and rubs my stomach. "No I'm good love. What you are doing now is perfect." I say smiling and lay my head against his shoulder. "Alright." He says holding me and kisses my head. I nod and let him smiling as he rubs my stomach gently. At the moment we don't know the gender of our baby but we have it written on a piece of paper the doctor gave us and we are going to share it with James parents. The only people who know are Katy and Oliver which we let them look but told them not to tell us.

An hour later our daughter woke up from her nap and stretched sitting up and look around. "Momma? Dadda?" She calls getting our attention looking for us. "Hi princess. It's okay we are right here." James says picking her up and hold her. "Dadda." She says smiling and hold him. "I know princess. I know. Do you and mommy want to go for a walk around the town and then go get some dinner?" He asks her. Autumn nods and holds him and look up at him with a smile. "Alright. What about you momma?" He asks me. "I'm up to it." I say looking at him with a smile. "Alright lets go." He says standing up and grabs our room keys and our phones then heads to the car to get her stroller and puts our daughter into it then grab my hand and locks the car and start to walk pushing the stroller. I hold his hand and walk with him smiling and look around the town. Autumn sits and looks around seeing new things and asks loads of questions causing us to smile and answer her. "Awww she's so cute. How old is she." A guy asked us seeing us walk by. I move closer to my husband a bit having a weird feeling about the guy. My husband pulls me close to him and says a random number and walks away. Autumn starts to whine getting hungry and gets scared of the guy. "Let's eat here. Someone is getting cranky." I say as we arrive at a restaurant. My husband nods and goes inside with us and we wait for a table as I take our daughter setting her on her feet and hold her hand as my husband folds up the stroller and look at both of us with a smile. I smile at him tiredly and still slightly scared having a bad feeling about the guy who asked us about our daughter. "Dadda." She whines looking up at him and makes grabby hands at him. I take the stroller from him and let him pick up his daughter as we head to our table. Autumn holds onto him and looks over his shoulder and tightens her grip on him causing him to look at her. "What baby girl?" He asks looking at her as he sets her in the high chair then takes the stroller from me. "Are you worried about that man baby girl?" I ask her sitting and rub my stomach and look at her. Autumn nods and holds onto her fathers shirt tightly and looks back. "Hey princess look at me." He coos gently and causes her to look at him. Autumn looks at him and tilts her head. "No one will hurt you. Daddy won't let anyone hurt you, mommy or your sibling. I'm going to do everything I can to protect you." He says gently stroking her hair. Autumn looks at him and smiles nods letting go of his shirt. I smile and grab a book for her as a waiter comes over and takes our drink orders then goes to put them in letting us look over the menu. Autumn plays with her book and holds it up smiling as we place our orders causing the waiter to smile. "James?" I ask looking at him. "I know love. Don't worry we will go on the other side of the street." He says kissing my hand gently causing me to nod. "Dadda." Autumn says looking at him and get his attention. "What princess?" He ask looking at her. Autumn leans over and sloppy kisses him causing me to smile and giggle at this. She really is a daddy's girl. James smiles and lets her laughing. "Thank you princess." He says kissing her nose gently and smiles. "You love daddy don't you baby girl?" I ask grabbing her hand. Autumn smiles and nods happily while looking at him. I smile as our food comes out and we eat it.