Chapter 10

(Hadaza's POV)
I woke up about 1:30 in the morning feeling pain in my abdomen and slip out of bed and make my way to the bathroom knowing I'm getting my period. The moment I walked in and shut the door I just threw up into the toilet. I finish and clean up and sit on the floor knowing I'll be sick again. "Hadaza?" I hear my husband ask me. "Mmmmm." I mutter loud enough from the bathroom holding my stomach and laying my head on against the cool wall. "Love are you o... Honey what's wrong?" He asks walking in and sees me on the floor. I just sit there running my hand through my hair still holding my abdomen and start crying a bit feeling sick.

"Awww honey it's okay." He says sitting on the floor with me and grabs my hand. I throw up again and try to keep my hair out of my face. James smiles softly and clips my hair up for me and rubs my back. I finish throwing up and sit down cleaning up and put my head in my hands. "Honey are you feeling hot in anyway?" He asks me. I just shake my head no and keep it in my hands crying. "Oh love shhh don't cry. It's okay." He says holding me. I calm down and stay on the floor for a good two hours and when I don't feel sick to my stomach anymore I stand up and start the water to shower. James goes to get me come new clothes and sets them on the bed as I undress and shower cleaning up.
Once I finish I make sure my body is completely dried off and head to the bedroom and change into clean pjs then go and brush my teeth then crawl into bed and curl up. James wraps his arm around my waist softly as we fall asleep.

I feel the sun shining on me and wake up and stretch my body rubbing my eyes and sit up and don't see James next to me. Looking around I grab my contacts and put them in then look at the time seeing it was 11:30 in the morning. "Shit. James why didn't you wake me up." I mutter to myself as I get out of bed. I look down and grab my phone and see a note on it reading: hey love, I wanted to let you sleep in because you were exhausted from this morning. I went down to get breakfast and will be up there with something for you to eat if your up to it.
-James."

"Awww that's sweet." I say to myself as I make my way to the main area feeling so much better then this morning. The moment I walk out the door opens and I see James come in with some food. "Hey love your up. Feeling better?" He asks me setting the food down and gently hugging me. "Yeah. I don't know why I got sick this morning. Maybe I could be starting my period and it's going to be a bad one this month or the heat could've done it to since I didn't drink a lot." I say holding him. "Today I'm making sure you drink a lot. But I'm glad your feeling better. You hungry at all?" He ask me pulling away. "Maybe some toast." I say pulling away from him still looking tired. "Kay. You feeling up to go to the park today or do you just wanna stay here and rest?" He asks warming up the toast for me. "I wanna go to the parks. I'm fine now James. Thank you." I say sitting down as he hands me the food. "Okay. But if you don't feel good tell and we will go straight back here." He says sitting next to me. "Okay." I say eating the toast slowly and yawn starting to wake up. James rubs my back gently and moves some hair out of my face as I eat. I let him enjoying that as well as the nice warm sun on my body.

After I finish eating I get changed into my outfit for the day and then clip my hair back and put some shoes on. Before we leave James gets two bottles of water and hands one to me. I take it and go to the car with him. We arrive at Universal Orlando and go inside and make our way to "The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter." Once arrive there we look around and admire the work and detail of the buildings. James points out things that were in the movie. I tell him that I'll be back cause I needed to go to the bathroom while he went into Olivanders to look at wands. "Oh my gosh did you know James Phelps is hear?" I hear a girl say to her friends as I'm cleaning my hands. "Yeah. Who is he here with? His brother I hope." Another one says. "Nope he's here with a girl and not one from the movie." The other one says. "Is he married? Did he bring his wife?" Another on asks. I dry my hands and make my way out of the bathroom and head into the wand shop and see James. "Love women are talking about you in the bathroom." I say standing next to him. "Really now. How do you know?" He asks looking down at me. "There were four girls standing by the sink talking." I say looking at him. Just as I say that the four girls walk into the want shop to look at the wands. "How bout this one love?" He asks showing me Ginny's wand. "Mmmmmm Maybe." I say looking at it not quiet sure. "Okay how bout this one?" He asks showing me hermionies. "No. I like Ginny's." I say looking at him. "How did I know you were going to pick hers?" He asks chuckling handing me the wand. "Because you love me." I say smiling. "That I do." He says kissing me. I smile and kiss back. He pulls away and smiles at me as he gets is wand.