Chapter 18

(James POV)
The next day I get a call from my manager saying that Oliver and I have something Harry Potter related to attend to this morning. I agree and hang up and sigh stretching trying to not wake my wife but see she's not in bed. "Love?" I ask sitting up and look around and check the baby monitor and see her in the nursery with autumn walking around rocking her. I smile and stretch getting up and make my way into the nursery. "Oh look princess daddy's up." My wife says causing my daughter to look at me smiling behind her pacifier. "Hello baby girl. Did you sleep well last night?" I ask smiling and kiss her head softly. Autumn squeals and giggles holding onto my wife's shirt and keeps her head on her shoulder. "I'm going to give you to daddy. Mommy needs to make breakfast." My wife says starting to pull autumn off her. Autumn whines holding onto her more. "Baby girl it's okay. I'm just going to go make breakfast downstairs. You like daddy." She says handing my daughter to me as she leaves.

Autumn cries and squirms. "Shhh princess it's okay. Your still tired aren't you?" I coo softly stroking her messy hair. Autumn calms down and holds me rubbing her eyes. "Yeah your still sleepy. Well you need to wake up cause daddy has some news to tell you and mommy." I say walking out of the nursery and downstairs. "Breakfast will be done shortly." My wife says as I walk into the kitchen. "Kay. Love I need to tell you something." I say looking at her. "Oh what is it?" She asks grabbing two cups from the cabinet and fills both of them with coffee. "So I got a call from my manager this morning and he says that Oliver and I have some Harry Potter stuff today."I say. "Oh that sounds fun. Do you know what it is and how long you'll be gone?" She asks cooking. I am about to tell her when the doorbell rings causing me to go answer it. "Oliver? This is a surprise. What are you doing here?" I ask shocked to see my brother. "Sorry for showing up like this but I wanna see what you were wearing for the meet and greet and to tell you that Katy and I will be traveling to the UK with the kids for a bit." He says. "Oliver I just woke up. Why didn't you just call me instead of driving all the way over here?" I ask as autumn starts getting fussy. "Love." I say. My wife comes out and takes autumn from me and goes back and gives her her breakfast while making ours.

"Oliver I'm just wearing a flannel shirt and a pair of jeans. Like I normally do." I say. "Okay. Also our manager wants us to be at this venue in twenty minutes." He says. "Twenty minutes? Oliver your joking. I literally got the call like five minutes ago. She can't expect me to be ready and there in that short amount of time. I mean for God sakes I have a seventh month old daughter that is in a fussy mood at the moment." I say hearing my wife groan in frustration. "Autumn Marie your really pushing it today." I hear my wife say. "See what I mean. Go. Tell him I'll be there in fourty-five minutes." I say to Oliver. "Fine." He says leaving.

I sigh and shut the door going to the kitchen and see my wife cleaning up a mess on the floor. Autumn laughs watching my wife mutter something under her breath which is her probably cursing. "Autumn that's not funny." I say helping my wife and take care of breakfast. Autumn just continues to laugh. "That's it. No food for you now autumn. From now on I'm going to spoon feed you till you learn to not throw things. I've had it." My wife says standing up furious and stern. "Okay. I'm gonna change quickly then eat. Love you and autumn are coming with me to the meet and greet as well as the Q and A. I'm not leaving you here alone when your furious." I say kissing her head and go change then eat.

My wife eats them changes both her and our daughter then comes downstairs where I had everything put away and cleaned up. "You guys ready to go?" I ask. My wife just nods and grabs the dipper bag and heads outside with me. I head out and text Oliver saying I'm leaving now and I'm bringing Hadaza and autumn with me. Oliver responds back with a simple thumbs up. Once we were all settled in I drive to the area we were to be at and park then get out with my wife and daughter and head inside avoiding everyone and meet up with Oliver. "Oh good your here. Who's this?" My manager asks me shocked to see a baby and a woman backstage with me. "Amanda this is my wife Hadaza and my daughter Autumn." I say holding my wife close to me. Hadaza looks at her and holds and sleeping autumn in her arms.