Chapter 12

(Hadaza's POV)
So a couple months have past and I am now four and a half months pregnant. I'm happy that I can now feel the baby kick and move and at the moment do not have morning sickness. James is so excited to feel the baby move and talk to it which makes me smile. I am getting ready for my appointment today to see my doctor and find out the gender of the baby and of course James is coming. He's been to every one of my appointments with me which makes me so happy and less nervous. As I'm in the bathroom brushing my hair and teeth James comes in asking if I'm almost ready to go. "I am just gotta get my shoes on." I say pulling my hair up in a messy bun and throwing a sweater on me. I sit down on the bed and put my shoes on then grab my phone and purse and make my way out with him.

"You excited to find out if it's a boy or girl?" He says helping me into the car. "Excited and nervous." I say getting in and set my purse on the ground and rub my stomach breathing deeply. "You okay?" He asks getting in on his side seeing me. "Yeah baby's just very active today." I say smiling and rub my stomach. "Awww poor thing." He says backing out of the driveway and drives to the doctors holding my hand and his against my stomach. We arrive at the doctors and it just starts raining. "Uhhhh rain. It's not March without rain." I say annoyed. James chuckles and grabs the umbrella and comes to my side and helps me out and goes inside with me. Once we were inside I sign in and sit waiting. "Hadza?" A nurse calls. I stand up and make my way back with her and James and get on the table.

The nurse does the normal stuff she needs to do then goes to get the doctor. I sit waiting and swing my legs getting board a bit. "Oooo." I say rubbing my stomach gently feeling the baby kick. "You okay love?" James asks grabbing my hand. "Yeah. Baby just doesn't like waiting. Or just doesn't like the rain." I say laughing slightly feeling the baby kick again. James smiles and gently rubs my stomach as we hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I say looking up. "Hello again Hadaza. Hello James. How we doing today? How's the little one doing." My doctor asks. "Little one is doing just fine. All cozy and kicking around like crazy. It's a bit painful if I do say so myself." I state looking at her.

"I know how you feel. The pain isn't sever is when the little one kicks?" She ask washing up. "No not sever. It feels like you know how in sports the teams like to slap each other. It's like that. Sometimes it catches me off guard but it's not super painful." I say sitting. "That's good. Alright let's take a look to see what you are having and to see how the little one is doing." She says helping me lay back. I lay back and let her do the ultrasound.  She lifts my shirt up and puts the cold gel on my stomach. "I blame the babies activeness on you James." I say looking at my husband. "Hey it's not my fault that our baby picked up my football genes." He says laughing. My doctor smiles and takes the wand and moves it around looking at the baby.

"So your baby is healthy and extremely happy. It has all its fingers and toes. Would you like to know the gender now or hear the babies heart beat first?" She asks. "I wanna hear the babies heart beat." I say looking at her and the screen. "Okay. One moment." She says getting the babies heart beat. I smile widely hearing it. "Alright now time to find out the gender of your baby." She says looking at the screen. "Okay you are having a... baby girl!" She says showing us. "Yay a beautiful baby girl." James says happily. I smile over at him and hold his hand. "Our baby girl." I say happily as the doctor gets the ultrasound pictures then clean my stomach off. I sit up and put my shirt down and use James arm to help ms get down. "Okay you are all set to go. Here are your ultrasound pictures and I will see you next month. If you have any problems or have a question call me and we will set up an appointment. Keep sleeping on your side and make sure you take it easy. Have a good day guys." She says handing us the pictures and showing us out.

I smile and thank her and get under the umbrella as we walk outside and to the car. Once we get in James starts the car up warning us up. "Now we just gotta tell our families. This sucks when my families over here and yours is all the way across the ocean." I say as James drives home. "I know but Oliver will be so happy that he's getting a niece." James says. "Hey Katy is calling me." I say answering my phone putting her on speaker. "Hey hadaza. How's it going?" She asks. "It's going fantastic. James and I found out the gender of the baby." I say excitedly. "Hello Katy. Is Oliver there with you?" James asks. "Hello brother." I hear Oliver's voice. "Hey so Hadaza and I found out the gender of the baby." I say driving. "Really. We found ours too. We are having another boy! What are you guys having?" He says excitedly. "Oliver you finally have a niece." I say. "IM GETTING A NIECE!!! YASS!!!" Oliver says happily. "I wish you could see him. He's bouncing all over the house excited." Katy says laughing. "I bet. I'm glad I'm getting another nephew. Hey don't tell mom and dad yet. James and I are going to tell them and my parents together." I say. "I won't. I'll talk to you guys later. I gotta go calm Oliver down. Ollie calm down your son is sleeping. Bye guys." She says hanging up.

I smile and hang up giggling. "Well Oliver took it very well." I say smiling as we get home. "He did." James says parking and turns the card off and gets out then rushes to my side and helps me out as we rush inside to get out of the rain. "I'm going to get some hot soup and tea ready for us. Go dry off." James says looking at me. "Kay." I say heading upstairs after taking my wet shoes off and go get changed. Once I was finished I make my way downstairs and text my parents and James parents to do a zoom call with us in an hour. "Hey love both our parents are going to do a zoom call in an hour. What's all this?" I say stopping in the kitchen seeing a cute dinning arrangement set up. "Just a cute thing I wanted to do for us. Mainly you cause of what your going through." He says. "Awww Love Thank you." I say setting my phone down on the counter and hug him.

James hugs me gently as best as he can with my baby bump in the way. "Ooooo she's active again." I say pulling away and place my hand on my stomach. James pulls away and gets on his knees and talks to my belly. "Hey baby girl rest. It's okay. Mommy needs a little break. Can you do that for daddy?" He say talking to the baby. Our daughter stops kicking and takes a nap. "She's going to be a daddy's girl for sure." I say as he stands up. "I think she'll be both a daddy's girl and mommy's girl. Lets eat." He says sitting down. I sit with him and smile eating. "You said our parents are doing a zoom call with us right?" He asks. "Yeah. We can then tell them both about the gender of the baby." I say eating. "That's great. I'm excited to talk to my parents. I do miss them." He says eating. "I know you do and I'm sorry you live so far away from them love." I say grabbing his hand. "It's okay." He says smiling and kisses my head gently.

I smile softly and eat thinking a bit for a birthday present for James since it's coming up in two months. We finish our nice warm lunch and start a zoom meeting with both our parents. "Hey guys." James and I say to both of them. "Hello guys. How's everything going?" My parents ask. "We are good mom. We actually want to tell you something." I say. "Oh what is deary?" James parents ask. "Well we found out the gender of the baby today and we decided to tell you." I say. "You guys are going to have your first granddaughter!" James says. "YAY!!! We are going to have a granddaughter!" Mine and James parents say excitedly. I smile and look at him happily. We finish our meeting with our parents. "James, I was thinking for your birthday why don't you fly to the UK and spend time with your parents." I say looking at him. "Love I don't want to leave you alone." He says looking at me. "I'll only be six months pregnant and if anything I'll be staying with my parents." I say looking at him. "If I go I'll only go for a week. I don't want to be away from you and our daughter for long." He says. "I know love. And that's fine if it's a week. We can celebrate your birthday when you get back." I say patting his arm.

"Okay. But if anything happens call me straight away and I'll be home quickly." He says pulling me into him. "I will I promise." I say holding him. "Kay. I wish you would come with me." He says. "I know but in two months it won't be good for me to fly when I'm that far along for seven hours. If I wasn't pregnant I would go with you but I can't. I'm sorry love. I miss the UK like crazy but I know my job is to stay here and look after myself and the baby." I say rubbing my stomach. "I know. One day when our child is old enough all three of us will go to the UK so she can meet her uncle and her cousins." He says rubbing my stomach gently. "I'll hold you to that." I say as we both go upstairs and cuddle the rest of the day.

(Heres chapter 12 guys. Hope you enjoy. A bit shorter then the others but it'll pick up.)