Chapter 28

(James POV)
Today is the day that I am heading to Orlando Florida for two weeks and I am leaving my wife and daughter for the first time since Autumn was born. I am at the airport right now with my wife and daughter getting ready to get on the plane. "I'll call you as soon as I get to the hotel." I say looking at her. "I know. I love you. Be safe and have fun." She says holding Autumn on her hip. "And you little one behave for your mother." I say to autumn and kiss both of them and hear my flight being called. "Be safe. I love you." My wife says letting me go. "I love you both too." I say kissing them one last time and head to the plane. Once I was on the plane I sit down and look out the window as we take off. Two hours later I arrive in Florida and at the hotel and get in my room. Once I was in my room I set my stuff down on one of the beds and facetime my wife. "Hello?" She answers. "Hi love. How's it going?" I ask her. "Hi darling. It's going okay. Autumn is napping which is good. She had a bit of a fit once you left to get on the plane hence why I am covered in dried tears, and drool as well as food which I am now on my way upstairs to change my shirt." She says walking up the stairs.

"Awww poor thing. I miss her already. How are you doing love?" I ask as she walks into our room and changes her shirt. "Honestly I'm doing fine. I miss you so damn much." She says picking up the phone again. "I miss you too. Are you sure your doing okay love?" I ask her wanting the truth out of her. "I'm not fine. I'm stressed and I miss you like crazy. I feel like I can't do this on my own for two weeks. I know I told your mom that I could manage on my own since its just two weeks but I think I'm in over my head." She says sighing. "Okay lovey listen to me carefully. I want you whenever Autumn is down for her nap stop for a moment and just give yourself a breather for a few minutes. You don't have to get everything done in one sitting. Take a break for yourself." I explain to her. "Okay. Okay I'll try." She says laying on her back on the bed. "Did you eat your lunch at all?" I ask her. "No. I was to busy feeding autumn so she wouldn't keep making a mess with her food." She says sighing. "Go eat your lunch and relax till she wakes up. I'll call you guys later tonight." I say smiling at her. "Okay. I love you. I'll talk to you later tonight." She says smiling softly. "I love you too. Bye baby." I say hanging up and start unpacking.

(Hadaza's POV)
So my husband is down in Florida for a Harry Potter thing leaving my daughter and I alone for two full weeks. This is the first time my husband has been away from me and our daughter since she was born. The last time he was away from me was when I was six months pregnant and we was back in the UK for a week for his birthday. I just finished facetiming my husband and I am now heading downstairs to eat my lunch and try to relax as much as I can before my daughter wakes up from her only nap of the day. "God I'm not sure I can do this for two weeks without you james." I say finishing eating my lunch and sit down on the couch and close my eyes trying to relax. About ten minutes go by and I wake up hearing Autumn crying causing me to open my eyes and go upstairs and calm her down. "Shhhhh baby girl its okay. What's wrong?" I ask rocking her softly trying to calm her down. Autumn continues to cry and gets louder. I fight my hardest to not start crying and make it worse. "You miss daddy don't you?" I ask rocking her. Autumn cries and calms down a bit hearing her father name and looks around for him. "Daddy is with uncle oliver in Florida right now. Its just you and me." I say rocking her trying to calm her down. Autumn starts crying and screaming wanting James here. "Shhhhhh baby its okay. Shhh calm down." I coo softly and rub her back trying to calm her down and not cry. Autumn cries loudly and screams. I walk around rocking her as I make my way to mine and James room to pull up an audio of James voice to help calm her down and play it. Autumn hears it and calms down holding me and listens looking for him. I hold her and rock her gently and rub her back keeping myself calm.

After a few audios of James voice Autumn was officially calmed down and head downstairs to let her play while I try to get work done and make dinner. Once all of that was done we eat and get ready for bed as James facetimes us. "Hey. How's my two favorite girls?" He says looking at us. "It's been a day." I say holding Autumn against me. "Really now. Why?" He asks looking at me. "Well someone didn't sleep for a full two hours. Then she cried and screamed loudly missing you. The only time she calmed down is after I played four recordings of your voice." I say looking at him. "Awww princess I miss you so much. I'll be home very soon. Can you behave for mommy?" He says to her as she looks at him. "Dadda." She says tiredly and rubs her eyes nodding. "Okay its bed time for you princess. Night baby girl." He says to her as I stand up and put her down and to sleep then leave still on facetime with my husband. "How are you doing love?" He asks me once I was in our room. "Honestly I tired to take time for myself while she was napping  but it didn't help. I'm not sure how long I can manage. When she was crying I wanted to cry so badly. I'm struggling so much right now. I know its only the first day and I already feel like giving up." I say blinking back tears.