Chapter 42

(Hadaza's POV)
I am so happy that we are back in the states. Right now my husband and I are busy working on selling our house so we can move over to the UK and stay their the rest of our lives. "Mummy I'm hungry." I hear my daughter say as she walks in whining. "What do you say autumn?" I say looking at her continuing to work on her manners. "Mummy can I have have some food please?" She says. "Yes you can." I say making her a sandwich. "Thank you mummy." She says taking it and eats it once she was sat at the table. I smile and sit down next to my husband again and work on the final listing price. "Alright we are all set. Lets hope this offer goes through and we can sell this house." James says smiling and submits the offer. "Yay. Lets hope it works and we can finally get that house that we saw in the UK." I say smiling and lay my head on his shoulder. "Yeah. Lets hope. That house was perfect for us." He says smiling and kisses my head. I smile and hold him looking over at our daughter who was eating her lunch happily. "Mummy." I hear our other daughter say as she walks into the kitchen. "Hi honey. What's going on?" I ask picking her up and set her in my lap. She sits on my lap and snuggles into me with her blanket in her hand. "You aren't tired are you bug?" My husband asks rubbing her back. "Yah." She says rubbing her eyes and lays against me holding her blanket. "Come her honey why don't you and I take tonto out to the back garden." I say looking at her. "Otay." She says nodding. "Alright. Leave your blanket with mummy." He says as he stands up. Dahalia gives me her blanket and then takes her fathers hand as he calls tonto over. I smile and watch them head out back with the dog and let them spend time with each other. "Mummy I am all done." I hear Autumn say as she looks over at me. "Alright my love. Wanna help mummy clean up in the kitchen?" I ask standing up and grabbing the plates on the table. "Sure mummy." She says smiling and gets down and goes to me and helps me clean up. "Mummy will Dahalia and I be getting another sibling soon?" She asks helping me put hers and her sisters cups away. I stop what I am doing and look at her completely shocked. "Oh. Well honey daddy and I need to talk to the fairy and ask if we can get you another sibling." I say making up an excuse. "Okay." She says cleaning up as my husband walks in with my daughter who was wide awake now and holding her fathers hand. "Hey Autumn why don't you and your sister go into the living room to play with tonto for a bit while I talk to your father." I say helping my daughter down. "Okay mummy. Come on sissy and tonto." She says taking her sisters hand gently and runs to the living room with tonto. "What do you want to talk to me about love?" My husband asks looking at me as he walks over to me.

"Well your daughter just asked when her and dahalia will be getting another sibling." I say looking at him. "I see. What did you tell her?" He asks me. "I told her that you and I need to talk to the fairy." I say sighing. "Well we do need to talk to the fairy. But we also need mommy and daddy time." He says grabbing my waist gently and kisses my neck gently. "We do and James stop that tickles." I say giggling and push him away gently. "I'm sorry. Now when do we want to try for another baby?" He asks me. "I say after we get an offer for the house or its up to you. I mean I have been off my birth control for a few weeks now. I mean I'm not sure if that gives any time frame for us." I say looking at him. "Alright well how bout tonight we try?" He asks looking at me. "Fine by me. We just need to make sure that our children are super tired." I say rubbing his shoulders gently and smile at him. "Yeah we do. You sure you want to try it tonight if your doctor says its okay?" He asks me. "Yeah I'm sure. In fact let me go call her and see what she says. You go play with your daughters and the dog." I say grabbing my phone and call my doctor heading to James office/ my office when he's not using it. "Hello?" My doctor answers after the second ring. "Hi doctor Jones it's Hadaza Phelps. I actually got a question for you if you are able to answer it." I say bitting the tip of my thumb gently. "Sure Hadaza what's your question?" She asks. "Well James and I are wondering if it would be okay if we try to have baby number three now?" I say waiting for her response. "I don't see why not. I will tell you though it might take a few tries before you get any progress since you have been on birth control for a year and half and just got your birth control removed several weeks ago." She says. "Okay. So you say it's okay for James and I to go at it?" I ask wanting to make sure. "You two can go at it. You got the all clear from me." She says. "Alright. Thank you. Have a great rest of your day doctor." I say smiling. "You too. Bye Hadaza." She says hanging up. I hang up and smile then walk out of the office to my husband. "Hi love." He say walking over to me and holds my waist gently looking at me. "Hi. We are approved." I say smiling at him. "Great. Tonight." He says gently kissing me.