Chapter 16

(Sorry guys bit spicy 😉😏😏 in the first part. But let's be honest am I really sorry or can I see James doing this? Again if you no like skip to the middle.)

(Hadaza's POV)
It has been seven months since autumn has been born. No more problems with any seizures and no more colicy. She's seven months old and is happy and very talkative. Right now I'm making dinner while my husband is in the living room working out and keeping an eye on our daughter. "Okay princess lets go see if mommy needs help." I hear my husband say as he comes in with our daughter on his hip. "Momma." My daughter says bouncing up and down on his hip making grabby hands at me. I smile and giggle cleaning my hands wondering how that doesn't hurt him. "Hello baby girl. How are you doing? Did you have fun watching daddy work out?" I ask taking her and setting her on my hip.

"Momma. Dadda." She says happily and claps her hands bouncing on my hip. "Oh I see. How was your workout James?" I ask grabbing a small piece of bread and put it in my daughter mouth as she eats it. "It was good. And fun. This little one sat and watched me the whole time and clapped." He says gently tickling autumn. "I see. Well she is your biggest fan. And she sat the whole time? Good job baby girl." I say grabbing another piece of bread and give it to autumn who makes grabby hands towards the bread and giggles at her father's tickles.

"I'm glad. I'm going to go shower quickly." He says. "Kay I'm just going to be here hanging with autumn as I cook." I say checking dinner and then set autumn in her high chair. Autumn starts babbling and smacking her hands against her high chair tray table. "What baby girl?" I hear my husband ask coming into the kitchen as I finish dinner. "I think she wants food." I say putting mine and Bens food on a plate. "I'll get that ready." He says getting her food and putting it on the table. Autumn reaches down and grabs the food with her hands eating it. "We really gotta teach her to use utensils." I say handing James his plate. "We will don't worry love." He says gently squeezing my side while grabbing his plate out of my hand causing me to squeal.

"Eeeek James!" I say jumping slightly and smack his chest gently laughing. "I say tonight we try for baby number two." He whispers in my ear as we sit down. "I'm down for that. It's been a while." I say eating and smile. "That it has." He says eating as we watch autumn eat her food with her hands. "Momma! Dadda!" She says happily as she throws her sippy cup on the floor and giggles. "Autumn we do not throw stuff on the floor." James says picking it up and washing it off and sets it next to him and goes back to eating. Autumn eats and pouts wanting her sippy cup back. "Here drink." He says holding the cup letting her drink from it then goes back to eating.

I eat and rub his arm softly and smile at him. "Your doing a good job honey." I say smiling. "Thanks. We need a day with just ourselves." He says pointing to each of us. "Think we can convince your brother to take on another kid?" I ask. "Nope. But my parents wouldn't mind babysitting autumn." He says smiling. "That would be awesome just to have at least an hour away from home." I say eating. Autumn eats happily. "Yeah. After dinner I'll call them to see if they wouldn't mind watching autumn on Saturday." He says. I nod and finish eating then clean up. James finishes and helps me then cleans up our daughter and get her bath ready. "Kay princess. Bath time." I say taking her into the bathroom and get her undressed and put her in. Autumn squeals and splashes in the water having fun as I clean her entire little body. James gets her crib ready and brings in a clean dipper and clean pjs then comes over and helps me.

I smile and wash her body gently and then let her play a bit before I wash her hair. Autumn squeals splashing and playing with her toys as I sit on the floor with James watching her. "Kay baby girl time to wash your hair. Your least favorite part." I say wetting her head then get shampoo on my hands and start to wash it. Autumn stops and cries loudly not liking me to wash her hair. "Shhh baby girl it's okay. I know I know. It will be done soon." I say washing the shampoo out off her hair. James tries to calm her down as I rinse her hair one last time. "Your all done now princess." James says grabbing a towel and wraps her in it after I pick her up. Autumn cries and shivers as James dries her off. I smile and change her then dry her hair off. "Okay lets get you to bed." James says heading into the nursery and puts her down. I clean up in the bathroom and feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my body.