Chapter 2

(James's POV)
I am here in the US to spend Christmas with my beautiful girlfriend. I actually got a job teaching online for Harvard University in theatre and film. Yes I am the James Phelps who played Fred Weasley in the Harry Potter films and no Hadaza isn't with me cause of me being an actor. She actually doesn't see me as an actor or some famous person but she sees me as a normal human who she loves. Now I have spent time with her family before a couple of times so her parents and brother know me pretty well and love and adore me. Hadaza is the sweetest woman ever and I love that I get to spend Christmas with her. Right now we are busy decorating the tree that he father put up. I smile enjoying decorating the tree with her. "Oh my gosh is this actually you when you were little?" I say looking at one of the ornaments that has a picture of her in it. "Yes. Now give me that. My nose was so big back then and it is now." She says grabbing the ornament and putting it away. "Your nose is not big. You have a really cute nose." I say smiling and kiss it causing her to giggle. "Oh stop." She says grabbing some Harry Potter ornaments.

"Sorry I'm not in Gryfindor. I'm in hufflepuff." She says hanging up the sorting hat ornaments with their names on it. "It's fine I'm in hufflepuff as well based off the quiz." I say helping her. "I can't see you being in hufflepuff though love." She says grabbing an angle out of the box. "Oh and how come?" I ask teasing her and gently poke her side causing her to curl up and squeak. "Stop. That tickles. Can you put this at the top of the tree please." She asks begging me and covers her side with her free hand. I chuckle and put it at the top and then turn to her. "Tell me why you don't think I wouldn't be a hufflepuff." I say starting to tickle her side.

"No! Stop that tickles!" She squeals laughing trying to get away from me. "I won't until you tell me." I say tickling her. "Okay! Okay! I just don't see you as a hufflepuff because you don't seem to run away from your problems like me!" She says between fits of giggles. "I'm a hufflepuff because I care for people and make friends. But also I'm loyal." I say stopping my tickling on her. "Okay then." She says calming down. "Hot coco and Christmas music?" She adds catching her breath. "Yes please." I say smiling. "Okay. Hey google play Christmas music." She says to the google home speaker. "Playing Christmas music." The google home responds back. I smile and continue to decorate the tree as Christmas music is playing and Hadaza goes to make hot coco for us.

"This is my first time being in a house with a real Christmas tree. In the UK since the flats are small we only have enough room for a small fake tree." I say to her. "I can belive it." She says coming back with two cups of hot coco. "Really?" I say seeing her cup. "What?" She asks with a small smirk. "I solomly swear that I am up to no good?" I say reading the cup out loud. "It's true to a certain point." She says taking a sip and setting her cup on the table. "Oh that I belive." I say taking a sip out of mine then set it next to hers. "Hey!" She says gently smacking my arm. "I love you." I say grabbing her by her waist gently. "I love you too." She says kissing me gently as her parents come in. I pull away and smile saying hi to her parents and go back to decorating the tree.

After we finish decorating the tree we sit and eat dinner and I ask if I can stay here with them and they say yes. A few hours go by and we sit and watch some Christmas movies and I tell her parents about my job and me house hunting. They are thrilled to hear that I'm staying here for the whole time. It gets dark and Hadaza's parents head to bed which we follow but Hadaza and I sit in her room and talk catching up on what we missed. "How's Oliver and your sister in law doing?" She asks. "Oliver and my sister in law are doing great. They are expecting their first kid in August of next year." I say smiling sitting on her floor with her sitting on the bed. "Oh my gosh your gonna be an uncle! That's incredible James." She says excitedly. "Yeah it is. I'm excited. I love kids." I say happily.

"Yeah they are awesome. Since we got ripped off with Fred and George not having kids of their own." She says playfully. "I know I was upset about that too." I say smiling. "I think it's bed time for us. Your yawning and it's been a long flight." I say as Hadaza crawls into bed. "Mmmmm your right. My nephew wore me out today along with work." She says laying down. "Mmmmm I bet. Goodnight love." I say kissing her head and turn the lights out and crawl into the bed with her. "Night." I hear her mutter as we fall asleep in each other's arms.

(Heres chapter 2 guys)