Love Made Me Crazy

We met at a coffee shop. It was a meeting I would remember for the rest of my life, one that would not only be remembered but would keep being repeated inside my head like a broken disk.

I was minding my own business. Work finished early and going home and laying around in the stuffy apartment was not on my bucket list. Sipping on a warm mug of latte, I was about to message one of my close friends to meet up, movie night maybe.

That's when she walked in.

She had mousy brown hair, sparkling eyes. Her clothes were casual and fitted her figure perfectly. And a smile that sent fireworks exploding in my stomach.

I remember like it was yesterday.

She strode gracefully over to the cashier and placed her order while I couldn't take my gaze of her.

Something about that girl made me want to stare at her like there was no tomorrow, like the only people in this miserable world were me and her. It almost felt like destiny.

Never would I have believed in destiny or love at first sight, to me it was simply impossible. But here I was, already falling onto the hole called 'love' yet it was the first time I have seen her.

She then proceeded to sit on a small table not far from mine also giving me the perfect view of her face, another thing was that I had to hold myself down not to take quick pictures of the alluring female.

Biting down on my bottom lip, I tried to focus on my phone and finishing my latte but some strange force kept forcing me to glance at her now and then.

She was like water. Every time I looked at her, a warm feeling filled me up and I would go back to doing what I usually do. Until I felt I needed another refill then I would once again proceed to steal glances at her.

"Here's your coffee" Taking my eyes off of my phone, I looked up to find the waitress placing a cup of steaming liquid on her table and soon wandering of.

But before I could look away, her glistening eyes caught mine and nearly caused me a heart attack.

Turning bright red, I could only stare back at her with my mouth slightly parted.

Instead of giving me a look of confusion or disgust, she smiled. That smile took my breath away.

Carrying on looking like a guppie fish out of water, I watched her take a napkin from the table and a pen out of her Jean jacket pocket, she scribbles something in the white napkin and after finished, slipped the pen away.

Closing my mouth, I felt utterly pathetic for being caught but also for looking like an actual creep with wide eyes and drooling mouth.

Sighing, I didn't dare to continue to spy on her. What if she noticed again? Taking no risks, I kept my eyes trained elsewhere.

Few minutes passed smoothly, me finishing my latte and already having pans for tonight with friends. That is until I heard a stool scrape across the wooden floor and the sound of heavy footsteps closing in on me.

Quickly snapping my head upwards, I found myself face to face with the same girl I had been secretly gazing at.

She placed the napkin she wrote on minutes ago, on my table and with one last charming smile she was out the door.

I reached out for the folded napkin and opened it up slowly read of it:

Would have asked what such a beauty is doing all by herself, but I bet you get that a lot.

Instead I'd rather do it the old fashioned way.

Under the neat handwriting was a number and the words 'Call me' with a small smiley face.