Colors ★

A Soulmate AU where in Lisa don't see color until she meet her soulmate with a simple brush of skin, everything around her comes to life.

"Danbi"

This is all Lisa hears before she's tackled to the ground by a giant ball of fluff.

Her butt hits the concrete painfully hard and her face is immediately covered in slobber as said ball of fluff begins to lick every inch of her. She groans and tries to sit up, but the fluff ball is relentless in its attack on Lisa's face. "What the fu- "

It's then that she realizes that the fluff is actually a giant dog and she thinks maybe the person yelling reprimands in the distance might be the dog's owner. 

There's a soft 'thunk' as something hits her shoe, and the panicked voice is suddenly right next to her. "Oh my god, Danbi, did you knock someone over!? What's gotten into you!?"

Lisa manages to grab hold of the dog's leash and it finally backs away, turning it's head to yip happily at its owner. Lisa groans again as she sits up, and the owner continues to apologize profusely, but Lisa is too dazed to catch all of it.

"- so sorry! She's very well trained, she's never ever done anything like this before. I don't understand what happened. Are you okay? Are you hurt at all?" She stops and must turn to the dog, because the next thing Lisa hears is a muttered, "If I get sued, this is all your fault!"

Lisa stands, brushing the dirt from her pants, and finally faces the frantic owner. She opens her mouth to speak, but the words get caught in her throat, and she stands there like an idiot with her mouth wide open as she stares at the girl in front of her. 

She's pretty - that's Lisa's first thought. A cat-like eyes with a cute mole under her eyebrow, pretty plump lips, long eyelashes that cast shadows across sculpted cheekbones. After getting over the shock of how cute this stranger is, Lisa finally sees the cane in her hand and the vest on the fluffy dog that reads 'service dog' and realization dawns on her.

"I - I'm fine. I'm good. Not hurt at all," Lisa clears her throat awkwardly. The stranger doesn't look straight at her - obviously - but looks somewhere in her general direction, concern still etched into her features. 

"Are you sure? She's harmless but she is a huge dog -"

"She didn't hurt me, I promise. Just covered me in a layer of slobber."

The stranger covers her mouth to hide her smile, and Lisa has the impulsive urge to pull her hand away so she can see it. "Yeah, she's very friendly. She's never done anything like this before, though. Again, I'm really sorry."

Lisa shrugs and then realizes the stranger can't see it. "I just ate my weight in lamb skewers. Maybe she smelled it on me?" 

The lame joke works - the stranger laughs and the sound of the soft-voiced giggles warms Lisa up from the inside. "Hmm I guess I wouldn't fault her then," she says, amused. "Do you have her leash?" She asks, reaching out her hand.

"Oh yeah, sorry - here."

Lisa hands the leash over, her fingers brushing against the other woman's soft hand - and that's when it hits her.

With a simple brush of skin, everything around Lisa comes to life. 

In the blink of an eye, the world around her brightens and bursts into what Lisa can only assume are colors. It's almost blinding, and the rush of it has her feeling lightheaded. 

The stranger smiles, her eyes swirling with colors Lisa can't put a name to yet, and voices a goodbye that Lisa doesn't even catch because her brain is still trying to catch up with what's happening.