Under Summer Skies [M]

Jennie is rubbing the last bit of sunscreen into her skin when she hears Lisa's voice carrying down the hallway.

"Come on, unnie!" she calls impatiently. "Everyone's out shopping so we have the pool all to ourselves this morning!"

Jennie checks the bathroom mirror one last time to make sure there's no errant streaks of sunscreen on her face. Satisfied with her appearance, she calmly ties her cover-up robe in place and scoops up the fluffy romance novel she brought along for some poolside entertainment. Flipping off the light, she follows the sound of Lisa's voice and sees her girlfriend waiting by the open glass door to the backyard of their rented vacation house. Lisa has a beach towel draped over her arm, standing with one hip cocked out as she waits. Unsurprisingly, she's foregone a cover up entirely-and why should she cover up the long lines of smooth, tan skin broken up only by a white string bikini that hugs the curve of her hips and perfectly showcases her round, full tits? Jennie's mouth is already watering and they haven't even made it outside yet.

She meets her girlfriend where she stands, wrapping an arm around Lisa's tiny waist and leaning in for a kiss that definitely has more tongue than it would if the others were still around. "What's the rush, baby?" she asks. "This is supposed to be a relaxing vacation. The girls aren't coming back until the afternoon anyway; you have plenty of time to get your laps in."

"You sure you won't come swim with me? I don't have to actually do laps, you know. We can just...play," Lisa offers. Her tone is suggestive, and her fingers are already flirting with the hem of Jennie's robe where it brushes the backs of her thighs.

Jennie waves her hand dismissively, trying to ignore the goosebumps popping up in the wake of Lisa's teasing touch. "No way, babe. Sun's warm, water's cold-I'm gonna enjoy myself just fine without going in, thank you very much."

"Don't worry, unnie." Lisa's voice adopts that breathy, musical tone she knows Jennie is weak for. "I'll keep you warm." She bends to nuzzle at Jennie's neck, and her fingers trail up Jennie's leg, almost to the curve of her ass. She must really be determined today. Jennie is sorely tempted, but-no, not yet. As Lisa said, they have the place to themselves for the whole morning, and Jennie will be damned if they finish things right here against the door before they even get out in the sunshine. She bats Lisa's questing fingertips away.

"Nope," Jennie says firmly. "I already told you, I'm gonna work on my tan and read my book. Maybe I'll get in later, but right now I've got a date with that nice, comfy lounge chair over there." She gestures with her chin towards said lounge chair and slips past Lisa, leaving the younger girl to trail after her.

"Fine," Lisa pouts. "Enjoy your book, or whatever." They arrive at the line of lounge chairs next to the pool, and she tosses her towel haphazardly onto one of the chaises. Jennie calmly sits down on the one next to it. Lisa stalks towards the pool, turning back to Jennie when she's halfway there.

"If you change your mind..." she sing-songs, shaking out her long, wavy hair and pulling it up into a ponytail with the elastic wrapped around her wrist. The motion pushes her chest out enticingly, in a way that could be natural but isn't. Lisa knows when she's being watched, after all.

"Mhmm," Jennie hums absently, as though she doesn't notice the way the white triangles of Lisa's bathing suit top stretch over her breasts. "We'll see. Enjoy your swim, baby."

Jennie leans back on the chaise and opens her book. She doesn't look up as she hears the splash of Lisa jumping into the pool, the gentle rippling sounds as she swims through the water. Every now and then comes a short splash as Lisa kicks forcefully-still pouting, then.

Jennie chuckles to herself. It's not that she actually wants to ignore her girlfriend, but for once she's not going to give in to whatever plans the younger girl has cooked up for today, however sexy they might be. Now that they're officially on a break from performing, Lisa has been spending her newfound free time exercising and sculpting her (in Jennie's opinion) already gorgeous body into something that Jennie has apparently lost the capacity to resist. And boy, does Lisa know it. These days, all she has to do is throw on a pair of booty shorts or "forget" to wear a bra under her tank top, and Jennie is ready to drop whatever she's doing and give Lisa anything she wants. But not today. Lisa might think she can show herself off in that skimpy excuse for a bikini and have Jennie wrapped around her little finger...or, more likely, around one of her thighs...or, even better, what if both of those thighs were wrapped around either side of Jennie's face while she-wait, what was she saying? Right, not today. Today, Jennie is going to resist. Today, Lisa is going to be the one distracted and desperate, for a change.