Lil Meow Meow [M]

Warning: Cat hybrid jennie and g!p lisa, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Taking in a hybrid turned out to be a lot harder than Lisa expected.

She assumed that it would be like adopting any other pet, a nice loveable companion who, instead of just barks or mewls, hybrids would actually be able to speak to you. All the whilst keeping the traits of an animal planted in their DNA. Hybrids had only began showing up a few years ago, and even more recently to be deemed domestic enough to be welcomed into your home. People were wary at the beginning, they looked humanoid enough, yet with whichever animal their DNA shared it would show through their habits. For instance, a cat hybrid would have a long tail and signature cat ears, yet the resemblance wouldn't stop there. The kitten-like creatures would love to attempt to climb your curtains or pounce on small rodents. But they could learn, learn to be a human companion more than an animal could. Hence, why scientists deemed them safe enough to be brought into your homes.

At first, Lisa thought that it was a little weird to be fostering someone who resembled so much like a human, the only difference being whichever ears sprouting from their head or the tail from their rear. It was basically like adopting a friend-and if that didn't seem socially pathetic enough. Either way, Lisa never really understood them, let alone expected to get one herself. And soon enough, she saw more of them wandering the streets, all with their respective owners. 'Owners' was another thing that didn't sit right with her.

But that was until her friend Jisoo, had gotten one herself, then proceeded to tell her Lisa how she never gets out of the house and works her ass off only to do it again the next day, recommending a hybrid friend for the younger. She scoffed and brushed it off, until lately she found herself feeling small in the empty quiet walls of her lonely apartment. She blames it on being an antisocial author with a bad sleep schedule.

So with a little reluctance and minimal hurt to her pride, she went out to a hybrid adoption centre and entered the place with a worker going on and on about how a hybrid would be a beautiful addition to her life. Lisa didn't get it.

"What type of hybrid are you looking for?" The lady, Chaewon, had asked.

"Uh... what?" Nothing made sense to her, luckily the employee was understanding and happy to help Lisa out.

"Y'know, what animal would you like your hybrid to be shared with? Cat, dog, bunny, anything of a typical domestic pet."

Pet. The word didn't sit right with her. Nevertheless, she stuttered out a response as awkward as her already being there.

"Uhm, I'm not sure. Is there like a benefit to each type o-or something...?" She cringed at her question, but it seemed Chaewon wasn't bothered by it.

"Ah, no no. It's just like what animal you prefer. Like, if you're a cat person we'd recommend the obvious: cat hybrids, as they're as energetic and adventurous as you'd expect."

Lisa paused as she took in the information, she honestly didn't do her research before coming there and she was definitely regretting it then. It all seemed like too much and right about then the introvert in her was screaming to go home. Yet, at the same time she didn't want to go home to an empty apartment, which was the whole reason she went there in the first place. So she might as well at least meet some of the hybrids. Besides, she was more of a cat person.

"O-oh well, I guess cats then."

Chaewon smiled and led her to the Felines' room, and that was how she inevitably met her very interesting hybrid, Jennie.

Jennie is a ragdoll cat-hybrid, colorpoint coat and blue eyes semi-long and silky soft coat. She's adorable and very energetic, and incredibly friendly-especially loved getting into your personal space for a pat on the head. To Lisa she seemed perfect.