Operations

It was called Operation Get Rosé and Jisoo Back Together, not Operation Fall in Love With Rosé's Annoying Best Friend.

--

There's a bunch of other things Lisa would rather be doing right now-

Like, perhaps enjoying her ice cold beverage she had ordered, in peace, by herself-like she had initially planned-but nooo, Rosé had to come stumbling over, drunk and sad, and just everything Lisa was in no mood to deal with.

"A-and," Rosé hiccups pathetically, stealing Lisa's drink, downing it all in one go. Lisa would've been impressed if she wasn't so irritated. "She only told me she needed a break. A break. We all know what that means!" She yells, raising her hands in the air as if she was making a point, but instead, causing a scene.

"You just drank my drink," Lisa deadpans, not even caring that Rosé is still loudly sobbing over her, blabbering about her stupid ex Lisa doesn't even know the fucking name of.

"Lisa. She broke up with me," Rosé repeats yet again, sniffling. Her eyes were glossy, dilated and unfocused. Lisa isn't here to babysit she's seen maybe once or twice, hell no, no way.

"And you drank my fucking six dollar drink," Lisa scoffs in annoyance, disregarding the way Rosé pouts her lips out even further. She digs in her pocket and takes out her phone, clicking on her and Jennie's old message thread.

Come collect ur best friend.
She's wasted at the club

Thankfully, the reply was instant-but after reading the response, Lisa curls her lips in frustration, her thumbs flying across the keypads.

So? Can't she have a good time? But sorry cant come 'collect her' I'm not home rn

Where tf can u possibly be

Don't worry about it

Lisa mentally pats herself on the back for not flipping the fuck out-for maintaining her composure in a public place. And for not ditching Rosé while she still has the chance.

What she does do, though, is call Jennie.

She steps off the stool to rush to the bathroom, pretending she doesn't hear Rosé's pleas on where she's going.

Jennie answers right on the last ring and Lisa would've sighed in relief at her actually picking up if she wasn't so agitated to begin with. "Jennie."

"Hey."

Lisa scrunches her face and pulls her phone away from her ear. She stares at it for a good few seconds before placing it back. "Don't hey me?"

"Look, if this is about Rosé, you know who she is. It'll be fine. Just get her an Uber."

"Okay, well, here's the thing. She's not my responsibility. I don't even communicate with Rosé like that for us to be considered friends. I came here to get drunk off my ass on a work night, not babysit."

"Why would you willingly want to get drunk on a work night? Do you really hate yourself that much?"

"Whatever choices I decide to make doesn't concern you," Lisa snaps, pacing the bathroom with hurried steps. "Your drunk upset best friend, however, is your concern."