You Do As I Say

Groaning, I walked into the tall, glass building while rubbing away sleep from my tired eyes. Sipping on my coffee, I walked past reception, giving the lady at the desk a sleepy half-assed smile.

"Haha you look dead Lisa" The mousy haired receptionist giggled, pointing out the obvious.

"I know, I know" I replied, waving a goodbye to the girl, also known as Sana, an old friend of mine who suggested me the job in the first place and I was lucky and landed a well paid job which I'd enjoy . ..

Walking over to the elevator, I stepped in and scanned over buttons until my eyes landed on the number 10, the top floor. Pressing the button, I heard the elevator hum and slowly begin to travel up to my chosen floor.

The building itself was very high, each floor having quite the hight as the ceilings were barely reachable. But one thing stood out. That every floor was expensively decorated and priston clean as of course this was a wealthy company owned by one of the most famous billioners.

Jennie Kim.

Also known as a gorgeous devil. Guys would oggl her like she was a pair of golden gucci shoes which were on sale some even drooled over how rich she was. I would expect her looks to be ravishing but her personality rotten but it was nothing of those sorts, no. In reality she was quite playful and caring but did have her moods if something didn't go as planned. I would know, I'm not only worked on the same floor as hers but brang her paper work, files and other work related stuff unless Jennie was feeling lonely, then she would call on me for a friendly chat. Yes, she was quite the package if I could say so.

The ding of the elevator snapped I'm out of my thoughts before I made my way over to my small office. It made me quite happy to have my own personal space, mostly that most people got a cubical to work in but those were the floors below, floor ten was seen as the riches floor, where I only worked if I was highly experienced. Lucky for me, I was just that and earned a place on the best floor.

Opening the office door, I placed my coffee and bag down before walking to the large glass windows and peering out over the crowded city below. The sun was already high in the cloudless sky and the temperature was nice and warm, just as I liked it . Not to humid, not to cold .

A buzz caught my attention causing me to turn to the device that rested upon my desk. Putting my pen down , I pressed a button and while holding it, I spoke up.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Manoban please may you make your way to my office in five minutes" There was a smooth voice that sent my legs buckling at times.

"I'll be there as soon as possible ma'am" Letting to go of the button, I stood up from my chair and straightened out my pencil skirt additionally fixing my hair and blouse so that I looked acceptable.

I was standing in front of my bosses door in no time, already lifting a fist to knock on the polished wooden door that led to the business woman . Knocking gently, I waited patiently and not long I heard movement and the same smooth voice spoke up.

"Come in"

Obeying, I walked into the office while closing the door behind me.

"You called?"

On cue, Jennie smiled softly and pointed to one of the leather chairs in front of me, as if saying 'sit'. Once again, following her orders, I strode over to Jennie's desk and plopped into the chair, running my fingers along the black leather.

"What is it you needed ma'am"

"I was hoping to ask you about the files that we received yesterday" There was a small pause, Jennie looked up at me, however, I notice she lick her top lip before continuing.