Kill for Love ★

It was a clear winters day. It was a bit cold but rather pleasant. I was on my way home to see my lovely girlfriend, Jennie. She was a strange girl but very dedicated to me. I opened the door to our apartment and walked in and headed to the bathroom. Jennie was perfect for me but...

I opened the door and found the body of a young woman in the tub. I sigh with frustration.

"Jennie!" I yell out not in anger but to see if she was home. She ran up to me with my smile.

"Yes my love?"

"Who is this?" I say pointing to the body in my tub.

"Some whore who dared to touch you." She said it with a smile, not caring that she took a life. I sigh and rub my forehead.

"What have I told you about killing?"

"Not to do it... But-"

"No buts. As punishment you are not allowed to talk to me for the rest of the day until midnight." I said.

"W-wait! You don't me that love!"

"Yes I do. And if you do talk to me I will make it a week."

"B-but!"

"It's starting now. Deal with your punishment and I might forgive you. Now please take care of her, I don't want anyone to find this out."

I walk over to the couch and sit down. She was shocked and sad she didn't like it when I ignored her. Yes I know she is a Murderess Psycho but I still love her. I mean her devotion to me and only me is rather flattering.

But I can't let her keep killing so I hope that if I do this enough times she won't kill anymore. I know many who would call the cops the first time but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

She was just to perfect for me to even think of getting rid of her. I did a bit of research into this. It is likely that she could kidnap me. She did but when I woke up I laughed and said she could have just asked to go out with me.

Some would say I have stockholm syndrome that could be the only reason I could love her but I liked her before she kidnapped me and then she let me go once I said I would never leave her.

I hear Jennie moving the body into a bag and getting ready to burn it in the furnace this Apartment complex has for trash.

When she first killed someone I was shocked but mad. I told her that I don't want to talk to her for a bit.

She was sad and didn't want to do anything. After I calmed down from it I talked to her and she was back to her cheerful self.

After reminiscing on the past I turned on the tv and it was the news reporting a missing person that I knew to be the dead girl Jennie had just kill.

"Hopefully this is the last one."

...

It was around 11:50 and Jennie was hiding around the corner of the hall watching me with sad puppy dog eyes. I sigh and call out to her.

"Ok, you dealt with your punishment." In the matter of moments Jennie had tackled me in a hug and cuddled up to me.

"It's so nice to touch you again!" I hold her a little.

"You know why you were punished?"

"Yes..." She said a little sad with her head down.

"I don't want you to do it agian alright?"

"But-"

"No buts, I don't want you to get cault. If you do we can never be together agian. You don't want that do you?"

"No..."

"Good. Now come here." She sits on my lap and hugs me close.

"I love you, Lili."

"I love you too Nini."