Hide and Seek

Inspired by this song 'Hide and Seek English ver by Lizz Robinett'

--

"Lisa, where are you?" I heard Jennie voice as I tightly held my hands over my mouth. My eyes wide as I stared down at the concrete floor of the abandon factory were I hiding in. Of course I choose the most "wonderful" and "perfect" place to hide while being pursued by a love obsessed girl that was my best friend. The best way to describe it was that I was stuck in a sick and twisted game of hide and seek. My shoulders tensed as I heard movement close to my hiding spot.

"Well I guess since you're not in here I'll just have to check somewhere else" I heard her say as it soon went quiet. Quietly I peeked out from my hiding place and looked around the empty building before sighing as I moved back into my hiding place and leaned back against the stack of boxed. I close my eyes and took in slow deep breaths to calm my fast beating heart. "Found you" I snapped my eyes opened and screamed at the cat-like eyes that stared at me with love and obsession. I pushed myself to stand and scrambled away from her.

'Where's the exit? Where's the fucking exit?' I cried in my mind as I ran. My mind was in scrambles as my eyes looked everywhere while the sound of laughter from close behind reached my ears. I shut my eyes tightly shut and made a sharp turn past a stack of boxes and into another section of the factory. I didn't even know what the building use to make and at the moment I didn't really care. My heart pounded loudly in my ears as I looked left and right before quickly hiding behind another stack of boxes seeing how those seemed to be the only thing to give a reliable hiding place.

As I hid behind the boxes I scooted back 'til my back made contact with the wall. It was quiet as the only things I could hear now was my heavy breathing and the beating of my heart. I didn't know what made Jennie snap, she was always so kind to me and she trusted me enough to tell her secret. But, now she was this, this monster! Sure a couple of weeks ago she had asked me out, but I had politely declined her.

Despite rejecting her she didn't seem to hurt by it, even laughing and brushing it off with a simple 'alright, that's fine'. So I doubted that was the cause of this sudden behavior. After that the topic was brought up again, but now that I looked back on it I did start to remember that she started acting a little weird after that. Could that had been what caused her to lose her mind? Now that I thought about it, probably; my ears perked up to a soft sound, one that was so light that if it hadn't been so silent in the building I would have missed it. I waited for a minute to see if the sound would happen again, but it never came.

With a sigh I laid my legs out flat on the ground and tilted my head back 'til I was staring at the ceiling. My eyes fluttered shut for a minute as I took another deep breath in an attempt to calm myself and try to remember where the exit could be. I tried to remember if there was anything near it that was worth remembering. Before I really start concentrating, I felt a shiver rake down to my spine as my body became paralyze. I started to shake as I felt two white gloved hands clasp on my hands.

My body became transparent as I was yanked back through the wall. My lips parted as I released a silent scream while I was taken by surprise. I was soon pressed against a chest as arms wrapped tightly around my waist and a face buried itself in the crook of my neck from behind. With a low whimper I lightly clawed at the arms that were around me while staring down at the ground that I'm now hovering over as the owner of the arms held me. Jennie hummed in delight as she took in a deep breath, taking in the sweet scent of my perfume while hugging me tighter.

"Please" I whimpered out as tears pricked the corner of my eyes. I felt my body being flipped around while still in her arms. She pressed her forehead against mine and stared straight into my eyes with her alluring cat-like eyes

"What is it?" She questioned before a dark looked crossed her face. "What? You want me to let you go?" She questioned as I meekly nodded my head. She growled as her released me. I yelped as I started to fall before she caught my wrist and dangled me to the mid air. Once again I turned transparent along with Jennie as she flew upwards and outside. As soon as she was high enough in the air we both became solid again as she now dangled me over the cemented roof.

I froze as I looked down, gulping before flinching as she pulled me up 'til both ours noses touched. "After five fucking hours of playing this game of hide and seek with you and you want to just leave! Don't my feelings count for something; I found you fair and square so you're mine got that!" She shouted as she tightened her grip on my wrist 'til there was a cracking sound. I screamed as my wrist now felt like it was on fire as it was throbbing in an immense amount of pain. I kicked my feet wildly as I wailed in pain with tears streaming down my face.

"If I can't have you then I'll just drop you" she murmured as she leaned real close to me 'til I could feel her warm breath on my skin. Her eyes shined with insanity. "I'll break your legs so you can't run and hide from me" her voice was oddly calm as I shook in fear while staring at her frightful eyes. "So, do you still want to leave?"

"No" I choked out with a sob as I stared at her with tears streaming down my face and dripping off my chin. My cheeks were red and puffy as my mind was still in a haze from fear and the pain that emitted from my broken wrist. The skin around it was now starting to turn into a sickly blackish purple bruise. It was silent for a minute before I was pulled back up with arms wrapped tightly around my waist again. Jennie held me close and buried her face into my neck while giving the skin soft kisses.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that. I promise I'll never hurt you again; I really do hate doing that. Just promise me that you'll stay and won't try to run and hide from me again" she mumbled while holding me close. I stayed silent for a minute at her sudden change in attitude while I gripped her shirt with my good hand as my teeth were clench and my shoulders shook. I nodded my head as I went against my better judgment, all for the sake of not experiencing any more pain.

"I love you" Jennie hummed as she continued to nuzzle her face in my neck while I quietly sobbed to myself.