Home Is Where You Are

Jennie wakes up to the subtle yet constant vibration under her pillow.

Lisa has told her time and time again not to put it there something about radiation and the long-term disadvantageous effects it could have on her health.

But Jennie is stubborn, always earning a frustrated snort from her lover. "The chances of me waking up if it's under my pillow is higher than if it's on the bedside table. Preferences, my dear."

"You're hopeless," Lisa would say, but Jennie would always find her love with a soft, fond look directed toward her. It makes her heart warm, knowing that amidst her little annoying habits, the other woman is undeniably utterly whipped for her.

At the thought of Lisa, Jennie finds herself smiling, turning on the snooze on her alarm and setting it aside on the bedside table. She turns until she finds Lisa's very naked form next to her. Breaths mellowed and all soft and cuddly. Gorgeous even when her eyes are closed, a sight only Jennie has the privilege of waking up to.

She's sleeping peacefully, lips formed into an adorable pout that Jennie can never resist kissing. Gently, she throws an arm around Lisa's waist and pulls her closer knows the latter wouldn't stir because she's a deep sleeper. Kisses her forehead tenderly and nuzzles her cheek against Lisa's dark hair; the familiar scent of their shampoo lingers on her tresses, triggering another surge of fondness in Jennie's chest.

Oh, how her heart is so uncontrollably fond. Jennie knows she's so damn whipped for the other woman she feels so overwhelmed with love it's been years, but why can't she get enough?

Is this what true love feels like?

Jennie finds her fingers caressing Lisa's face ever so softly, reveling in the present, drinking the moment when her beloved fiance is in her arms. Seizes the moment she has Lisa like this, perfect and safe.

Thinks waking up to the sight of the love of her life every day is the sole meaning of her existence, making each day worth living. She's thankful for it and feels blessed that she could hold Lisa in her arms. Places another peck on the side of Lisa's head as she engraves each detail into memory; the way Lisa feels under her fingertips, the way her chest steadily moves at every breath, the way she snuggles closer to the warm body she's enveloped in.

Jennie just can't get enough. She wonders what kind of spell Lisa has on her because how can a person love and be loved with such intensity and devotion?

"Fuck, I love you so much, Lalisa Manoban," Jennie mutters with such conviction, even when the words spill softly from her lips. Feels her heart grow in size as if it's going to burst, tells herself that she loves this woman so much.

It's barely a whisper, so she's quite taken aback when she sees a small smirk forming on Lisa's lips. There's a soft chuckle that follows after, along with her lover's sleepy stare.

"S'early?" She mumbles, and Jennie's heart clenches at how adorable Lisa is slurred words and messy hair. Watches the way her eyes flutter open a few times before they slowly close, signaling that she's falling back into slumber once more.

"Sucks for you because I love you so much at all times of the day," Jennie cheekily whispers, before placing a kiss on her nose. Lisa chuckles at that, Jennie adores her.

"Cheesy," She mutters sleepily, pulling herself even closer to Jennie until there's no gap between their bodies. Buries her head into Jennie's neck, inhaling her scent. Throws a leg over the older's hip and presses a small peck on her neck, staying there, until Jennie notices her breathing steadying out. Falls back to sleep while she's wrapped in her safe place's embrace.