Slight Changes ★

"You can't be serious Jennie, it wasn't even my fault." I ignored Lisa's voice as I stormed away from her and walked into the kitchen. The only thing I wanted to do right now was get away from her, but it seemed that no matter how far I got from her she would just appear right behind me again.

"Yes, Lisa, I am serious. What would make you think otherwise?" My tone was bitter, anger flooding through me and exiting in the form of words. There was no other way for me to release it so I just had to deal with trying my best to stay calm and not completely flip out on my girlfriend. Lisa sighed loudly before speaking again, causing me to turn around and look at her.

"She was just a fan, fan's get close. It's not my fault." She argued. I rolled my eyes, feeling more anger rise at the fact that she was trying to defend herself over this. The picture had been all over twitter and it seemed that BLINK's were going crazy over it. They had been tweeting it at me, waiting for some kind of reaction, but I held back until the moment we got home and I could confront her about it.

"It's your fault that you didn't try to ask her to move, and it's your fault that you didn't mention me, you know, your girlfriend." I said.

"God you always get like this." Lisa's tone surprised me, and I couldn't help but feel a little taken aback by her words. There wasn't anything about it that was very different, just a slight undertone of frustration that I'm not used to. Lisa was always calm with me, even now while I was practically yelling at her she was keeping her normal tone.

"What do you mean I always get like this?" I asked.

"You're so.. clingy. All you do is whine about every little thing I do with my fans, and you're constantly stealing my clothes, all the time. You have your own wardrobe you know, you have clothes too so stop stealing mine. Can't you just be normal for once?" She asked. The words hit me so hard and I had to stop for a minute to think about what she had just said.

Even now I was standing in front of her, wearing a pair of her shorts and a sweater I had stolen from her at the beginning of our relationship. Maybe she was right about this. Maybe I was just clingy and whiny all the time. Normal girlfriends didn't act like this, so why did I.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, my attention lowering to the ground. I knew she was right.

"Whatever." Lisa answered. And that was what hurt the most. When I really was sorry she just blew me off like that. I lifted my hand to my mouth to silence myself, hoping she wouldn't notice the tears that had started trailing down my face. I wiped them away quickly with the sleeve of the sweater, but stopped myself as I realized what was I doing.

"I'm sorry that I get scared that one day you're going to find someone prettier than me or better than me and you're going to leave me for them." I whispered the words quietly, hoping Lisa wouldn't be able to hear them, but I knew better than that. I knew she would hear them because somehow she manages to hear everything.

Lisa didn't say a single word, her feet slowly moving forward and her arms coming up to pull me into a hug. Her one arm wrapped around my shoulders while the other gently caressed the back of my head, pulling me close. I let her hold my head against her shoulder and I wrapped my own arms around her middle. It was nice to be held, but it reminded me of the words that she had said only minutes before.

"I didn't mean it, and you know that. It's okay to be jealous but remember that I will never be able to find someone better than you. I would never dream of it. You're perfect to me Jennie, and I love everything about you."

I let the words wash over me, accepting them for now, but letting the others hang around in the back of my mind. There were so many thoughts running through my head but for now I would ignore them, until I'm alone again and Lisa was gone, because that's what she had become best at.