One After Another

"Crushing of UA..." Eraser said quietly as he watched the arena. There were students from almost every school making a beeline right for UA, 'I suppose you'd be right in that regard... However,' "Don't be so quick to assume we'd simple roll over and give up. They're training to be heroes, remember."
Joke looked at him before looking back to the field. "Let's hope they'll make it that far at the least."

*On the field*

"They're coming from everywhere!" Mineta cried out as more and more students were appearing over the rocky area they were started.
1-A started getting into a back-to-back style circle as their opponents made it closer and closer to them all.
Once they got close enough, Todoroki stepped to the front as frost began appearing on himself before all of 1-A jumped up. In that instant, the ground around 1-A turned to ice.
Some of the opposition noticed the attack in time to avoid it but the greater number of them were frozen in place.

"All yours." Todoroki called out as he backed up and began thawing as the rest of 1-A ran past him minus Kaminari, Jiro, Yaoyorozu and Koda...
... And Mineta who was cowering in the background.
"Well done Todoroki!" Iida called out as he was the first person to put the scoring balls against the targets that were frozen. One after another, 1-A began passing simply because of the amount of students that Todoroki froze in place.

Now the only ones who hadn't passed yet we're Bakugou and Todoroki.
"Bakugou, aren't you going to take him?" Todoroki said gesturing to the last student still frozen in place. (They both were one elimination away from passing)
"Tch! This was too easy, where'd those other damn extras at?"
"Ah the ones who I didn't catch? I think I saw some head over-" He almost finished speaking with his finger pointed in a direction before Bakugou launched himself in that direction, "-there..."
'Ah well, I guess I'll pass then." Todoroki thought as he eliminated the student who was mumbling how it was his third attempt. "Sorry, but I've got to make it past this obstacle, in order to show him how much I've improved."

------

After Bakugou launched away from Todoroki his eyes began sweeping the area looking for the opponents that had fled after Todoroki's initial attack. Specifically that one kid who pissed him off outside the exam area.
Around three minutes pass until he sees some shadows in a small cave of rubble. 'This'll do.' He thought as he plunged down towards them. "SHINEEEEE!" He yelled as he let off an explosion and eradicated the rubble to pebbles.
He landed on the ground and looked up and saw the shadow's he thought were people just standing infront of him. "What the?"
They began to 'glitch' slightly before fading away.

"Hmm, this one's from UA right Suyumi?"
"That's right Juyu. Don't worry, this one wont be much of a problem for us."
Two voices sounded from behind Bakugou who spun around in time to get hit with a massive surge of freezing wind knocking him to the ground.

Bakugou quickly regained his ground as a similar shadow figure appeared in his peripheral vision and swung at him, he ducked from the attack but too late realized that it had already launched a knee straight at him.
With a well placed blast he rolled away from the attack and got into his combat position. He looked around him and saw there were now a count of three shadowed human forms around him.
He also noted that he felt... colder.
"As I said Juyu, this one can be handled quite easily."

Bakugou looked and saw two students standing side by side wearing a dark blue school uniform. The one who was speaking, Suyumi, was a male standing around 5'9" with silvery eyes and short white curly hair.
The other, Juyu, was a smaller female with completely the opposite color scheme, black eyes with jet black long hair.
'The hell are these quirks? '

----------

Suyumi Fitaro - Age: 19 - Quirk: Winter Breeze

He is capable of changing the coolness of the air around a 50ft area and send chilled air based attacks towards those in that area. He is currently able to change the temperature to -10 degrees Celsius but his teachers believe he can get far lower.
The drawback is the constant feeling of cold all throughout his body which can slow him down if not regulated.

Juyu Fitaro - Age: 17 - Quirk: Shadow Soldier
She is able to create up to three humanoid shadow creatures who are unaffected by physical attacks. From the back right foot of each shadow is a thin line of shadow that leads back to her as she commands each of them.
The drawback is simply that while she can command three, it takes immense amounts of concentration and will leave her vulnerable if she doesn't have someone covering her back.

---------

Without being able to think too much, the shadows began their assault against him again. He was dodging their attacks with some difficulty and began to retaliate with his explosions.
One of his explosions made contact with the arm of a shadow and Bakugou watched as its arm puffed out before it regrew and threw an attack in seconds.
"Oi! The hell are these?!" He yelled out.
"Those are her doing." Suyumi said as he landed another chilled attack on Bakugou's arm. "They are immune to any physical damage you could deal them but the same cant be said about you."
"Gah-!" Bakugou yelled as a shadow landed a powerful kick to his chest. He flipped in the air and landed with his right hand pointed to them. He smiled a toothy smile at them with a metal pin in their grasp.

KABOOM!

The explosives produced through his gauntlet completely blew away the shadow creatures and almost made it to Juyu before it suddenly dispersed in the air.
"That's quite the tool you have there, unfortunately your attacks are useless against me. I can disperse your explosions whenever I want." Suyumi said tauntingly as Juyu made the shadow's again.
Bakugou smirked.
"Why smile? In this situation, you've lost regardless of what you can do. Our duo is much to strong against you.
"Fifty meters..."
"Hm?"
"You can only affect things around you with a 50 meter limit. Perhaps that's only when you focus on a single area, but judging from your reaction, I'm right." Bakugou smirked as he saw Suyumi's face become a frown. "To further that idea, in your words you can 'disperse them whenever'. If that was the case then why not disperse it before I destroyed your friends dolls."

"Th-!"
Before Suyumi could finish what he had to say, Bakugou launched off with a series of quick explosions sending him past Juyu's shadows and got right into Suyumi's face. "Wait-!"
He held up his hands to protect his face, Bakugou twisted his palms to push him down into a horizontal spin as he took out Suyumi's feet from below him.
Bakugou put a foot on his chest and aimed his left gauntlet at him and turned to Juyu who was currently  looking fearfully at Bakugou.
"Wait! Please wait! Get me out! This is only my first time here, Suyumi is in his third year! This is his last chance to get his license here! So please, get me out instead!" Juyu said as she ran up to him.
"Juyu. Stay out of this. You need to pass too yknow!" Suyumi grunted from under Bakugou, still regaining the breath he had lost.

Bakugou looked at Juyu and the earnest look in her eyes before looking to Suyumi. "Oi, Suyumi right? You two have good quirks and worked well together, but don't get arrogant. You'll lose."
'Its not like I can say much though, I do the same thing.'
He lifted his foot from his chest and walked up to Juyu, and proceeded to hit the targets on her until they blinked red.
"Thank you." She said as Bakugou walked towards the exit as Suyumi and Juyu were left behind him.
'Well great... now I'm cold.'

Word count: 1309
Thanks for reading :D Sorry if its a lil hard to follow, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of the whole writing thing. Have a good one!