Clash Of Titans

"All for One?!?"
"Isn't he like- the villain boss??"
"Why is he here?!"
All of 1-A wasn't expecting anything of this scale to have appeared on this day. It was too sudden.

Midoriya quickly kicked himself away from AFO to gather himself some distance and adjust to the situation.
'Crap, why now? I can't fight him in here at full power, let alone in such a populated city. He probably chose this place because he knew I'd be at a disadvantage. That bastard.
Alright, calm down... first is to ensure the other's safety. Then I'll need to get him out of here.
'
"All of you! Get everyone out right now! Start evacuating the city, I want as few casualties as possible!" Midoriya shouted out behind him keeping his eyes locked to AFO.

"What about y-!"
"No questions! Only actions! Go!" Midoriya yelled as he started amping up his One for all percentage from constant 50 to an 80 (keeping in mind that the others might be injured if he were to raise it higher).
"But-!"
"NOW!"

Aizawa seeing what Midoriya was planning followed the instructions and began ushering the class out of the facility while sending quick messages to all the 1-A teachers and heroes still in the city.
Bakugou tried staying behind but Kirishima quickly grabbed his shoulder and started pulling him with him,
"Bakubro! We can't stay here! Even I'd get sliced up with my hardening! This is a fight you can't win!"
"I can't just let him fight this alone!"
"You don't have a choice!"
"YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON ME NERD!"

With that the door slammed tight behind Midoriya's back.
"I'll do my best."
"Haha, what interesting friends you have." AFO's voice came out again, snapping Midoriya's attention back to the Now. "Sadly, I doubt you'll see them after this battle."
"We'll see." Midoriya spoke as his eyes shifted to a deep blue and Ice covered the ground and the air grew heavier. With a slight shift of his hand, All For One heated the ground around him, melting the ice.

"A nice quirk I've gathered over the years...  a simple heat emission quirk with some boosters raised it to a nice level."
'Seems that he still likes his monologues. Lets get this show on the road.'
With a quick jump, Midoriya propelled himself towards All For One and punched, releasing 200% on impact.
All for One, easily blocking the punch, wasn't entirely ready for the massive jump in force behind said punch and was only Just able to secure himself to the ground. The sheer wind pressure caused by the punch sent the whole rear of the building flying into the air in small pieces.

"My my! Quite strong for your size aren't you?"
"Shut up and Fly."
Using his earth manipulating, he dissolved the ground around Afo's feet while simultaneously punching with his off-hand.

Afo blocked this punch with a reinforcement quirk which blocked the blow but was unable to counter the force and he was launched into the air. Once he made it a moderate distance up he steadied himself with a hovering quirk he had also stolen.
"Quite aggressive too. Not that its bad, rather exciting to be honest." He said as he brushed some dust off his shoulders.
To his surprise, Midoriya appeared infront of him in an instant 'Fast! ' He put his reinforced arms up to block another punch but was taken off guard by a superpowered kick to his side,
'OFA 200%! SHOOT STYLE! ' (ofc Midoriya yells his moves in his head smh.)

Afo was sent like a rocket horizontally through the air, away from the city. Quickly realizing that he had underestimated his opponent, he stopped talking and began manifesting a quirk combination (the one he used against all might in the anime).
He propelled his fist pre-emptively forward where he assumed Midoriya would be, 'I hit- air? Then where?'
"Too slow!"
He looked up and saw a Red heel coming down at him, he managed to move his head out of the way but exposed his shoulder in doing so. The kick landed and propelled him into the earth below.

"Haha! Such Power!" Afo said as a slight trail of blood began falling from the corner of his mouth. "Here I was, foolishly thinking you were a SIMPLE wielder of One For All! What a fool I was!" He jumped to his feet as Midoriya appeared beside him and threw another punch. "Not this time!" He said as he slid out of the path and went for an attack of his own.