Midoriya's Return

After Midoriya finished up his jogging in the morning and his talk with Kuro he ran back to his room in the Bakugou's household to start getting ready for going back to UA. Once he got back he reached for the doorknob but he saw it jiggle before he could reach it. The door swung wide open to reveal Mitsuki Bakugou with her WoNdErFuL bedhead. It took all of Midoriya's tired abilities to suppress his laugh when he saw her.

"So Izuku~ Where the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Midoriya quickly paled and shrunk back, "I uh... I woke up early so... I thought, I would... go... out... for a jog..." He was twiddling his thumbs while looking at the ground. Mitsuki noticed his semi-nervous state and remembered that he had died and been revived, 'He's probably been through so much more than we would ever know, I guess I should calm down a bit...'

"Alright, at least your here now. You better get everything ready for school, its your first day back since That incident. I'll get your breakfast prepared okay sweetie?" She pat his floofy green haired head and smiled.

"Thanks aunt Mitsuki, I'll get ready." He smiled before he ran back into the house.

Mitsuki smiled and shook her head as she saw his green hair disappear around the corner, "Be strong Izuku. Very strong." She started heading into the kitchen to prepare his breakfast, he'll need it afterall.

.

.

.

"Hey guys, did you hear that Midoriya is supposed to come back today?" Kaminari asked as he leaned his way onto Bakugou's desk as the rest of the Bakusquad gathered around. Bakugou glanced up his way but quickly dropped his gaze to his notes again. He was happy, but he didn't want the others to know that.

"Tch, 'bout damn time that nerd came back."

"Oh come on Bakubro, he Died so he's likely going to have some trauma from what had happened so at least Try to take it easy on him alright?" Kirishima asked as he made it to the dest.

"Mhm, Kiri is right Bakugou, we should try to make him comfortable again." Mina said as Sero nodded in agreement.

"Tch." Bakugou looked out the window towards the city, 'You'd better be alright Deku. I won't forgive you if your not.'

The rest of the class started to file into the class and start up their conversations with their everyday groups until Aizawa finally opened the door. "Alright settle down. You should all know the drill by now." He said as he activated his quirk, quickly silencing the groups as they quickly scrambled into their seats. Once they were sat down and Aizawa sighed. "Alright, well as some of you know Midoriya should be returning to classes today. And you all will Also know what has happened with Midoriya so please avoid sparking any unwanted memories with anything that could be a trigger word. Thats all, so lets start class."

.

.

.

The bell signaling the end of lunch rang out through the halls and rooms of UA high school. 'Has everything always been this loud? ' Midoriya thought as he stepped into the front doors as the students were rushing around to get to their classes on time.

"Midoriya?!" Someones voice rang out from the crowd of rushing students. Midoriya heard as began to look around until he saw the voice's owner, her pink hair being the main giveaway as to who was rushing to him.

"H-hey Hatsume! Been a while hasn't it?" (Midoriya had gone to Hatsume after his suit was busted up a little during training or during a fight so they had already been acquainted.) Hatsume quickly weaved her way through the mass of people and finally made it infront of Midoriya who was now face to face with herself.

"Mhm it sure has! How are you? I heard about what happened from some others but I didn't really believe what they said. Did you really die? I mean, I feel a little worried... How's your suit? Does it need a touch up? Anything it needs at all? Any upgrades you've thought of? But really how are you?"

Midoriya listened to Hatsume as she continued to rant on and on with questions after questions swapping from his well being to his suit's maintenance and the odd question about his schooling. To any passerby that happened to hear her ranting would only hear a jumble of words that they couldn't understand for the life of them but to Midoriya it was as clear as day.

"H-hatsume... Im doing alright, the suit is fine, and my schooling is gonna be fine, Im positive." He smiled while he sweatdropped when he realized she wasn't going to stop talking for quite some time.

"Thats a relief. I'd like it if my main customer was alright as well as the babies I've made for 'em! It'd be a shame if I lost either of them." She smiled as she quickly pulled out a sketch pad and quickly started drawing.

"Um, what'cha doing there Hatsume?"

"Shh-! No talk. Just had another idea for a baby, gotta write it down before I lose my thought. Shoo! Class is about to start!" She began shooing Midoriya away as she continued sketching some odd looking arm brace machine on her page with MIDORIYA on the top of it.

'Oh boy...' Midoriya thought as Hatsume finally left him and he began walking the familiar halls. He walked for another five or so minutes until he arrived at the massive sliding door that led to 1-A, his home away from home. Well, home away from home thats away from his now abandoned home? Nevermind.

'Welp, no use in standing out here. Here we go...' Midoriya reached for the handle to the classroom and rested his hand on the door slot. But he didn't open it. 'Huh? My hand... its shaking? Why's it shaking? ' Unknown to Midoriya, his hand was shaking because he was unsure of himself. Unsure of how his class would react. Would they be the same to him as they were before the league? 'I-I'm sure that it'll be fine... right? ' Midoriya stood there with his hand on the door for another few minutes, debating whether he should go in or not.

His train of though was abruptly derailed when he felt the wind shift in the classroom until the door flew open revealing the all so familiar poofy brown hair and light brown eyes. "U-uraraka..."

She stood there a couple seconds longer before she flung her arms around his neck and nuzzled he face into the crook in his neck as tears of joy stung her eyes. "Welcome home!" She said, though muffled.

"Im home."

Word count: 1131

HEY! Yeah, sorry for the lack of updates recently... I've been busy doing a lot of work so I've always been too tired or just too late to write and whenever I had the chance to write I always got a case of Writer's Block. I think I'll be alright for the updates for a little while longer but I wont be able to update tomorrow.

Thanks for sticking with me and this story even though I've been away. I hope you enjoy! ByE~