Training Together

-No POV-

The day after Inko was found dead, the Bakugou family adopted Midoriya into their family, signed the paper work and moved him in, all in the same day.

Izuku didn't leave the room that day, he didn't eat either, he just wanted silence, so he got silence.

- Time skip brought to you by duel baguette wielding Bakugou -

6pm, training time. The only reason that Izuku left his room was the promise to train with Bakugou. 'C'mon Izuku! Its happened before, so why aren't you used to this... pathetic really.' He thought to himself as he and Bakugou walked to the beach.

The day before, all might had visited Bakugou who accepted OFA but still hasn't trained to wield it (unlike Izuku who has trained at least 40 years total with all of that muscle and experience in his 15 year old body - Izuku can use %100, and %125 without breaking bones, at %130 he begins feeling pain but can reach %200 easily with his healing quirk, %300 breaks bones making him need to allow 5mins of recovery per bone for his healing to work). Bakugou already informed Izuku because All Might told him everything that Midoriya had told him. Bakugou already knew about his Everlasting quirk but Izuku never told him that he was going to make Bakugou the successor of OFA.

As they reached the beach they found All Might in skeleton form waiting for them. All might started to instruct Bakugou on the training that he must go through (same as when he trained Izuku) and he then went to Izuku...

"Midoriya my boy! What can you do with OFA as of right now?"

Izuku turned to him looking rather un-energetically (understandably) as he told All Might about all his quirks and his OFA, surprising that a mere 15 year old could use OFA better than he could. "OH! Almost forgot, you know your injury right?" Izuku questioned all might.

"Hmm? Oh you mean this?" He raised his shirt,

"Yes that one, hold still." He placed one of his hands in front of the wound as his hand began to glow green as a green enchantment circle appeared over the wound. To All Might's surprise it began healing, organs were being replaced, new cells were generated, everything!

'This kid is truly amazing! ' All Might thought.

"There ya go, all fixed up, no more 3 hour limits for you sir." He said, a little out of breath. He sat down from healing all of those wounds (older wounds require more stamina but thanks to his stamina regen quirk he regains it in less than 10 minutes).

After the shock of his miraculous healing, All Might approached Midoriya, "Ahem, as for your training, since your already in possession of a toned muscular body and can use OFA beyond its capabilities, you and I shall be sparing one another with a max of 50% otherwise we'll destroy the surrounding area and Then some."

Izuku agreed to this form of training even though he already had 40+ years of hardcore combat experience. All three of them trained for several hours together (All Might never won lmao), it was around 11pm now so they decided to call it a day (just over 10months until the exam).

Bakugou and Midoriya headed home together, after the training session, Izuku was back to his positive self (Inko will never be forgotten) and got home to sleep.

- TIME SKIP brought to you by 10 months of HaRdCoRe OFA Training -

As the pair of boys awoke from their slumber, they checked the calendar and sure enough, it was the day of the UA Entrance Exam! They were hyped, well, Bakugou was more hyped as Izuku was already in 1-A thanks to recommendations. He had decided that he was going to accompany Bakugou during the exam as much as possible.

As they walked to UA together and made it to the front entrance, Bakugou kept walking as Izuku was waiting for something. He checked his watch and looked up and around.

'There you are. ' he thinks as he sees a brown haired girl trip on a stone (or something). Before she could hit the ground Izuku manipulated the air under her into a cushion that caught her and brought her back up.

"Sorry about using my quirk without asking permission first, it would've just been bad luck if you fell right?" Izuku said, quoting her words to him from the first Run.

She looked at him and immediately blushed, "Nononono It was my fault, thanks for the save uhh?"

"Izuku Midoriya, you can call me whatever you want though, It doesn't matter to me." He says, holding out his hand and giving his million dollar smile, only making her blush harder,

"T-t-thanks again M-m-m-midoriya. My name is U-urara-"

"Uraraka Ochaco right?"

"How'd you know that?" He smiles as he points to a little tag on her bag with her name on it. "Oooh, forgot I had that!" She said smiling.

"Well lets go then, It'd be bad to be late right." He smiled as he walked away,

'I never knew someone could be cute and hot at the same ti-IIIME WAIT NO OCHACO! YOU JUST MET THIS GUY! Just, get to the exam... Izuku, huh. ' She smiled to herself as she walked in.

- Backstage -

Izuku was told to meet up behind the stage to meet the other recommended UA students, they all had already had a tour of the campus (dorms are a thing cause yeah) and were told that one of them were going to have to go and address the examinees.

Izuku made it there to see two people who he immediately recognized as Momo Yaoyorozu and Shouto Todoroki. He couldn't help but smile from seeing these two old friends. Momo was trying her hardest to talk to Todoroki as all he did was mhm or nod.

'Poor Momo, it'll take a little while before he'll open up. ' Izuku sweatdropped at the sight.

As he waved at them he could hear Present Mic address the gathering,

"ARE YOU READDYYYYYYYY! YEAH!"

And so it begins, again.

Eyyy another one down! Hope your enjoying so far, feel free to comment anything that you think you'd like to see or you would like to happen! Thanks again, it means alot!

word count: 996