Sports Festival - START!

Welcome back! I don't have anything to say other than I hope you enjoy!

After the party and everyone had went on their separate ways it was around 11 30 at night so everyone was ready to go sleep. Tomorrow was the festival so they all knew that they should be well rested for it.

- The Next Day! -

Midoriya woke up early today,

'Gotta make sure Im all ready for today after all. ' He thought to himself as he headed out to the woods. He had made plans with Bakugou to have one or two sparring matches to limber up before the festival so that they wouldn't cramp up in the middle of an event.

He made it there 10 minutes before Bakugou arrived (which he spent stretching).

"Look who finally decided to show up!" He called out to his friend who was obviously tired from the night before.

"Yeah yeah shut your face Deku." *flipped him off*

"Ouch, that hurt man. Also, did you not get ANY sleep last night? You look like a literal zombie mate."

"I told you the party wasn't a great idea. I drank a few cups of coffee before coming here so it should hit me in a few minutes, just enough time for me to stretch."

"I guess that'll be enough to get ya through today. I expect you to at least make top 3 in this festival Kacchan."

"Pfft! Only top 3?! IM GOING TO CRUSH ALL OF YOU EXTRAS AND MAKE IT TO NUMBER ONE!!!" He yelled,

'Im sure he gave some poor old lady a heart attack, and I guess the caffeine kicked in. ' He chuckled a bit before telling Bakugou to hurry up, he wanted at least ONE warm up match after all.

- Another time skip -

Midoriya entered the room where the rest of 1-A was waiting. They were all listening to Mic's introduction to the crowds watching, soon he would be calling out the different classes to make their way onto the field.

"Dekuuuuu!" Midoriya heard a call from behind him to see Uraraka and Iida making their way to him.

"Oh, hey guys. You ready for this?"

"Why of course! This is one of the greatest events UA holds!" Iida answered, making his usual robotic motions,

"Yup! How about you Deku? Are you ready?" Uraraka asked getting Very close, Midoriya turned red and looked away before answering her saying that everything is alright.

As he finished saying this he heard Present Mic's voice boom over the speakers as he called out,

"HERO CLASS 1-A!!! "

He took the first step out onto the field as his class followed into the wide open field, the sound of thousands cheering out to them. To Midoriya, he had been through this experience hundreds if not thousands of times in previous Runs, but to the rest of the class, they were all sweating buckets, hearing people call out their 'praises' and stuff like that to cheer them on.

A few minutes pass and all the 1 year classes were out on the field. Midnight made her way onto a small stage infront of the classes and spoke,

"Hello 1st year students! Welcome to the UA Sports Festival! Now before I begin, may Midoriya Izuku make his way onto the stage as he passed top of the recommended students to address the teachers, guests, and students here right now."

Midoriya had almost forgotten that he was supposed to be giving a speech! This has happened multiple times to him, addressing large gatherings is something he was used to in his last Run when he was the number 1 hero at the time.

He stepped onto the stage and cleared his throat before speaking to the microphone.

"I believe that there isn't much for me to say that would make any of us any less nervous so let me simply say, Do your best and work your hardest, it doesn't matter if you do as well as others expect so long as you make sure that you can be proud of yourself in the end! Your all much stronger than you think. " He stepped away from the microphone and headed back to his class as the cheers grew louder and he was pat on the back by many students from other classes before making back to 1-A.

"Thank you Midoriya! Now I will announce the events!" Midnight said, reclaiming the mic, "First up is an Obstacle Course! Second is the Calvary Battle! And finally is the all famous 1 on 1 Tournament! SO EVERYONE! PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE STARTING LINE!"

Midoriya made his way to the line, or as close to it as he could, he was closer to the middle of the group as he heard a whistle blow marking the start of the race.

As soon as the whistle was blown Todoroki froze the ground around him, freezing everyone (except 1-A) to the ground. Midoriya simply melted the ice around himself as he started jogging along using 5% of OFA's power to boost himself to first, while also manipulating the air behind him to push him faster.

He made it to the first obstacle in a couple of seconds thanks to his boost and was approached by multiple 0 Pointers from the exam. As he started running past them, he molded the earth around their tracks and tipped them over, blocking the other contestants behind him.

Running up to the second obstacle (the gorge) he jumped across it by using 10% on his legs and then sprinted to the minefield. He gently lifted all the mines up slightly so he could see their whereabouts before running through them, careful as to not detonate a single mine. He then lowered them back before making his way into the arena where the cheers were even louder as his name was screamed over the mic BY Mic.

Finishing as quickly as he did set a new all time record at 2 minutes and 36 seconds.

'Heh, I could've made it in under 10 seconds but where's the fun in that.' he thought as he looked to see who would be the 2nd and 3rd place finalists. It was partially different every Run but he had a safe bet.

1st - Midoriya Izuku
2nd - Bakugou Katsuki
3rd - Todoroki Shouto

'Just the same as last time...' He finally stood up again, and made his way back with the remaining contestants to the stage here Midnight was going to explain the Calvary Battle to them.

Thats it! Also Im sure some of you have noticed that I have gone off the storyline by putting this before the USJ arc, I did this because I didn't want there to be any 'bad blood' between 1-A and 1-B just yet. Thanks for reading the story as always! And I hope your enjoying it!

word count: 1079