A Difference?

'Its friday... Today is the day, USJ... I wonder whats different. '

Midoriya was walking through the dorms, he'd done everything this morning the same as all the others, wake up, get ready, make breakfast, wake Eri, eat, prepare, school, it was a simple routine to follow, always the same. But today felt different, he knew something bad was going to happen at the USJ today, he just hoped that not much had changed.

"Deku?"

Midoriya snapped out of his little daydream when Eri called tugging on his sleeves. They were standing at the bus stop as Aizawa was directing the students on what was going to happen. He looked down to see Eri looking at him questioningly.

"S-sorry, just thinking is all." He then felt a tap on his shoulder from Uraraka who was beside him.

"Deku kun, you've heard all this before right?"

"Mm" He nods,

"Is there anything that we should worry about?"

He shakes his head, "Anything that happens will be under my control, besides, we have Aizawa Sensei, and between you and I, pro hero 13 is going to be there too." As Uraraka started silently fan-girling over 13, Midoriya continued his thinking. Though Midoriya had told Uraraka about the existence of Everlasting, he didn't tell her about what was going to happen at the USJ. To some it might seem like a stupid decision, but he didn't want to tell her something bad was going to happen so soon, he didn't want her to accidentally alter the timeline further than it already was. After all the knowledge of knowing what to expect was one of Everlastings greatest abilities, without that advantage it was quite difficult to strategize.

"Everyone on the bus!" Aizawa called out, making Midoriya snap back to the present to two questioning faces again. He sighed and apologized for spacing out again before he took Eri's hand and walked into the bus with Uraraka closely behind.

On the bus, everyone was talking amongst themselves (minus Todoroki who was still in his "emo" faze who was listening to music).

"Also, I tend to openly speak whats on my mind, Midoriya and Bakugou, your quirks both resemble All Might's kero." Tsu pointed out,

Bakugou and Midoriya shared a slight glance between each other before Midoriya spoke,

"Well I guess, after all we both have very strong and explosive quirks like him."

"SHUT UP ALREADY WHO GIVES A SHIT! IM GOING TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT REGARDLESS OF MY QUIRKS AND BE NUMBER ONE! SO YOU DAMN EXTRAS BETTER NOT GET IN  MY WAY!" Bakugou yelled in his normal way.

Something he said caught Tsu's attention, "Quirks?" She put emphases on the s.

'Crap. Good luck Baku-bro. ' Midoriya though as he looked back to his phone,

"Well since Midoriya has multiple quirks there is a chance that you might, but I doubt you would." Tsu pointed out again.

"I MEANT QUIRK! AND WHOS TO SAY THAT I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER ONE? WHY WOULD THAT BE HARD TO BELIEVE FROG FACE?!"

"Its Tsu, and if you had another quirk, you would probably have already told us after lording about your dominance over us."

When Tsu said that the whole bus erupted into laughter making Bakugou create tiny explosions and cursing at them all.

A little while later the class finally made it to the USJ Facility where (as Midoriya told Uraraka) 13 was waiting for them. She began to direct them into the USJ while also directing everyone on the rules and regulations for what they were to do and not to do.

"As you can see we have many different scenarios for you to test your abilities to save people. Saving lives is one of the main and greatest things of being a hero." 13 continued until Kirishima stepped forwards saying,

"Oh cool they even have fake villains here!" Midoriya heard this and immediately pulled Kirishima back, "Ow man what gives?!"

"Those aren't fakes..." He told him, "Aizawa Sensei?"

"Yeah he's right! They're real all right, 13 Stay with the kids! Midoriya!"

"On it!"

He and Aizawa started running to the villains, leaving 13 in charge.

"Aizawa Sensei, keep your eyes on the mist guy, don't let him leave, and that big bird creature is too strong for you to handle, trust me on this! Ill deal with the blue haired one as well!"

"Alright kid!"

They began taking on the hoard of minions as they heard the Mist begin to speak.

"Good evening UA Hero students, we are the League of Villains. We are here today to lure All Might, the symbol of peace, to his death. Since he is not here, would you care to tell us where he is?"

The mist disappeared from Midoriya's view and reappeared infront of the students up top.

"CRAP! He got through! Midoriya, The mist got through!" Aizawa yelled, 'He's going to be a problem. '

"Don't worry about him for now! 13 and the others can handle him." Midoriya then looked back, "Kacchan! Look for his physical body! Its the only place you'll be able to hit!" He then looked back and saw the blue haired kids (He already knows its Tomura) lean towards the nomu.

Using his wind quirk he felt the vibrations in the wind from Tomura's whispering, "Kill the pro Nomu."

In an instant the Nomu appeared infront of Aizawa, reared back its right arm, and launched it forwards directly aimed at Aizawa's face.

THOOMMM!!!

There was a massive shockwave from Nomu's strike, but it hadn't hit Aizawa. Aizawa looked up to see Midoriya standing between himself and the nomu, 'He caught that punch?! '

It took a second for Tomura to recover from seeing his Nomu's attack get blocked so easily before he began barking out attack commands, all of which were easily heard by Midoriya who then in turn blocked every attack with shockwaves blowing back with such force that the student's could feel it.

As Midoriya was blocking Nomu from attacking Aizawa he called back to the students, "Iida! RUN TO UA! Get the pro's here now!"

"Like I'd let you!" The mist started enveloping the students in his mist, sending them all to separate places in the USJ, Iida managed to grab Uraraka and Mina from his attack though, and began his attempt to run, the mist villain making it there before him.

'Crap, Iida wont make it unless-! ' Midoriya then activated OFA to 120%. He caught the Nomu's next punch and tossed him up the stairs, and then Immediately appearing there himself manipulated the wind around Kurogiri, spreading his mist everywhere away from Iida or the students. He then saw Iida make it through the doors making him sigh in relief.

"Now then... I suppose that I'll have to deal with you until the pros come...

...Right?"

Thats the beginning of the USJ incident, the next part should wrap it up. Thanks for reading this part, I hope you enjoy the next parts to come!

word count: 1126