In their loving arms...

"Now then... I suppose I'll just have to deal with you until the pros come... Right?"

His words sent a chill up the spines of the classmates, pros and villains alike. He turned back to see Nomu running at him with raised fists. Midoriya simply smirked. The Nomu made it to Midoriya and sent two punches directed to his stomach.

Midoriya caught these before whispering, "Everest." Upon speaking these words, Nomu was instantly frozen, inside and out.

"NO WAY! YOU! YOUR CHEATING! THAT THINGS SUPPOSED TO KILL ALL MIGHT! HOW DID YOU DEFEAT IT! I WONT ALLOW IT! IWONTIWONTIWONT! KILL HIM NOMU! KILL HIM NOW!" Tomura shrieked, but the Nomu remained still, unable to move.

"Now now Shigaraki, don't you know, " He looked at Tomura, his eyes the deepest blue he has ever had, "its impolite to command the dead, just disrespectful." One of his hands still holding the frozen Nomu gripped the iced creature so firmly that it shattered, unable to regenerate.

"I-impossible... M-monster, YOUR A MONSTER!" Tomura began scratching his neck sporadically, blood coming from it. Before anyone could blink, Midoriya was infront of Tomura, leaning to his ear.

"Don't call me a monster, Im not the one who kills people for the fun of it now am I?"

He pulled away slowly, leaving a shivering, no, quaking Tomura. 'T-this kid is, impossible, no being should be that strong other than master! ' "H-how did a shrimp l-like yo-you k-kill master's N-nomu?" Tomura couldn't help but shake, Midoriya's aura was chilling the entirety of the USJ to the smallest cells.

"hehehehe, How you ask? Simple, I froze every cell in its body beyond sub-zero, I froze the very life force inside it... if it had IT... I froze IT. Now, Shigaraki Tomura, why don't you and your little friend scatter before I stop giving you my damn pity." He turned away from Tomura,

'An opening! ' He jumped towards Midoriya, hand outstretched until all five fingers gripped his shoulder, "HAHAH! I GOT YOU! NOW CRUMBLE TO ASH!" Midoriya simply stood there, unaffected, "Wha-what is this absolute BULLSHIT?! WHY AREN'T YOU TURNING TO ASH FOR ME TO TROD ON?!" He backed away from Midoriya, stumbled, and fell to the ground.

Midoriya turned around slowly, "I have no pity for a mere fool..." He stepped towards Tomura on the ground, as his foot touched the floor it instantly froze to degrees beyond imaginable, he took another step... then another, until he was standing directly above Tomura, his face directly infront of the other, "...now, know pain." He grabbed Shigaraki's arm, and snapped it at the elbow.

"GAAH!!!!" Tomura shrieked in pain, Midoriya reached for the other arm and was about to do the same until a cloth wrapped around his arm.

"Thats enough Midoriya." It was Aizawa, "Look at yourself, what kind of hero does what your doing right now?" Midoriya stopped, and slowly smiled, his eyes returning to their proper emerald green.

"S-sorry bout that Aizawa sensei... Quirk drawbacks ya know?" He then looked at Tomura, "Sorry to you too I guess..."

Tomura couldn't move, the all indomitable and all powerful aura disappeared, "Y-your kidding right? You've gotta be kidding... this is it huh, this is game over huh!" He began yelling threats and curses to Midoriya who simple stopped smiling at Tomura before walking away.

"You can handle the rest right sensei?" Aizawa nodded and Midoriya began walking to the class at the top of the stairs before stopping in his tracks, his face turned pale, and he started to shake. "Y-you've gotta be kidding me... why? Why are You here?" Everyone was super confused, this kid who just defeated practically every villain that was of any threat was shaking, and WHO was he talking about? "WHY?!"

Midoriya quickly spun around to where Tomura was laying, where now a man in a suit was standing over him.

"Midoriya Izuku. . . Your a hero correct? Then answer me this. . . do heroes do this to everyone?" Everyone was shocked, a second ago there was no one, now there was this man in a suit, radiating anger and the intention to kill, so much so that everyone who was standing fell except for Midoriya who was left shaking.

"All for One, why are you here." Midoriya said once again, it sounded more like a demand than a question.

"Is it not obvious, Im saving my followers." As AFO finished speaking the doors to the USJ burst open as All Might walked in followed by multiple pros. "Ahhh All Might..."

"ALL FOR ONE!" All Might jumped towards the villain and punched, but was blocked in one hand,

"Now now All Might, you don't need to fight me Every-time we see one another. Besides, I was just leaving."

He picked up Tomura, and in an instant was picking up Kurogiri who was still in shambles from being dispersed everywhere,

"All Might! We Need to do somethi-!" One of the pros started but was stopped by All Might holding out his hand.

"Haha, finally you understand something All Might!" After he spoke, he was gone as quick as quick as he came. Taking Tomura and Kurogiri with him.

"WHY'D YOU LET HIM GO? YOU FELT HIS PRESENCE TOO DIDN'T YOU?!" the pro said,

"It was Because of that very presence that we let him go." Midoriya spoke up first, "Your a pro right? Well look around you!" He continues raising his voice, everyone was looking at him at this point, Eri was already crying from him fighting those villains, and the appearance of That one was her breaking point, she was crying into Uraraka.

"Listen here kid! Im a pro here! What do you THINK we should have done?!"

"SHUT UP! Don't you realize that nearly everyone here is a STUDENT! YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT! A CONFRONTATION WITH THAT MAN HERE WOULD SEAL ALMOST ALL OF OUR FATES RIGHT HERE! IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE A HERO AT ALL!"

"Why you!" He was going to take a step forward before Aizawa and Snipe both grab one of his shoulders, shaking their heads. "Unbelievable..." He turned around and walked away.

Midoriya was standing up and shaking visibly up until that point, he fell to one knee. With AFO's sudden appearance, all his memories came to him unwillingly, the deaths of his friends and loved ones and himself, all from the hands of that man. Midoriya was crying, he wasn't screaming at all, he wasn't making a sound, but he wanted to scream, he wanted the others to know his pain, but he knew he couldn't do that to them...

His thoughts were taken from him when he felt the warmth of others all around him... all of 1-A noticed their classmate was in pain, and they all wrapped around him. They didn't know his pain, they didn't know his burden, but they did know that it was their turn to be his hero for a change.

There was nothing in this world that Midoriya wanted more than to stay here forever, with all his worries gone, and all his sorrows being treated by his friends. As his heart poured out there, he just wanted to stay there, forever,
In their Loving Arms...

word count: 1207