Run No. 5

READING TYPES
Thanks " - Dark Tone
" For " - Normal Voice
"Reading " - Radio / Static
This ' - Thoughts

~ Izuku POV always unless told otherwise ~

Darkness everywhere, surrounding everything.... surrounding me.... its choking me... I can't breath... I'll never get used to this feeling...

'I died again... great.... '

I wait a few more seconds before I see a clawed hand reach into the darkness for me to take, I grab it and feel myself being pulled from the darkness. As I stand up out of the dark pool I look around the all too familiar scene before me.

"Took a little longer that time eh Kuro?" I say, looking at the owner of the clawed hand Kuro.

Kuro has the body of a super hairy person, the hands of a red dragon (Hence the claws), the head of a lizard and the legs of a bull, only two though. Kuro looks to me as he scratches what I believe should be where his neck is.

"My most sincere apologies master Izuku." He said innocently, I wave him off.

I step over to the only desk in this burning world, a white office desk with nothing on it but a piece of paper and an ink quill. Kuro walks over and sits behind the desk and picks up the quill and paper,

"How many times have I told you, just call me Izuku or Midoriya." I sigh as I sit infront of the classes, resting my head on my hand as I gaze out at the hellish landscape. "Purgatory hasn't changed much huh." I say without looking away.

"Yes Ma- *ahem* Midoriya..." He scratches something on the paper... "Well some good news Master, you lasted a few years longer than your 3rd run, lets see.... aha! You died in your 20's (makes sense thanks to that newer appearance), whereas last time you died at the age of 17. Your doing better sir."

"Mmmmhm..." I nod, still looking out.

"Do you wish to give it another go Sir?"

I pause a few seconds, recalling all the pain and suffering my last run had,

'Gotta fix that I guess... ' "Yeah sure, put me in Kuro." I say looking back at my companion.

"Alrighty sir, you know the drill by now."

*nod*

I stand from my chair and head towards a different pool, instead of black, its a light purple - dark blue mixed color. I stand around for a second longer, before I take a few steps forwards and then dive into the pool.

*****

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in my bed, there are shelves lined with All Might merchandise everywhere! I look down at my hands, they're so smooth, so innocent... unstained.

I look over at an All Might calendar on the wall, on todays date is a large red circle around the words:

QUIRK TEST!!!

*sigh* "I'm back..." I squeak out, 'Man my voice is so high pitched geez. '

I was 4 again, this is the 4th? No 5th time I've reset to this exact place...

'Whats the time? 9:20am? Mom should be here any minute. ' and as if on cue, there are running footsteps heading towards my room, and then the door swings open revealing my mother, Inko Midoriya, 

'man its good to see her alive again...' I think to myself sadly, remembering the last Run.

"Goodmooooorning baby!" Mom squeals as she sees me awake,

"HI MOM!!! Guess what day it is today!!"

"Hmm, christmas???"

"Hahaha No moooom, I get to get my Quirk today!" I just keep rolling with it, after all, a kid my age wouldn't know what most things mean so I've gotta pretend for the time being.

Mom lightly face palms herself as a joke, "Oh yeah! I forgot, silly mommy." She sticks her tongue out, I giggle. "Alright, lets go eat some breakfast and then we can go okay baby?"

I nod vigorously, "Okay mom!"

We walk out of the room together to the dining table for breakfast, rather speedily if I may add.

~ Le time skip brought to you by my lazy ass at midnight writing the story ~

- No ones POV -

Izuku and Inko were sitting in the waiting room after the test were finished. Now all they had to do was wait for the results.

"Can Izuku Midoriya please make his way to room 501, thank you. " A less than enthusiastic voice rang out over the PA system,

"Its time Izu! You ready?" Inko asked, holding Izuku's hand,

"Y-yeah, a little scared though..." Izuku said, *still pretending*.

They walk into the room and the doctor inside tells them to take a seat.

"Your Izuku right?" He asks, holding a clipboard, Izuku nods, "Well lets see. This is quite an interesting you have here young man! Or should I say quirks?"

"Quirks?" Inko questions,

The doctor nods, "It seems that little Izuku has quite a few quirks! Would you like to see the papers ma'am?" She nods and he hands her the clipboard as she starts reading.

(All the quirks were listed on the first part of the story, his new quirk iiiisss:)

"... and Perfect Area Control (p.a.c)?" Inko questions.

'Thats the new one, wonder what it does. ' Izuku thinks (Keep in mind that though he's only 4 he has lived through 5 separate lives)

"Yes Mrs. Midoriya, P.A.C allows little Izuku to control the area around him perfectly! He can currently only control whats in a 5 meter radius from himself but I'm sure that he can expand that with training. I think that your son is going to make a fine Hero someday." He explains as Izuku and his mother are celebrating together.

They thank the doctor and get in the car, "You know what? I think we should have Katsudon tonight!" Inko states,

Izuku's favorite food was and still is Katsudon so upon hearing this he starts celebrating to himself for a few minutes. When he calmed down he looked out the car window and thought to himself...

'Its a good quirk, but will it be enough...

... All for one? '

HOLY LONG CHAPTER BATMAN! Hope you guys enjoyed it, Im going to try to update this once in a while but I think Ill make some chapters up real quick so that I can have a solid story baseline to go off of.

word count: 999 exactly!

See ya next time!