Wolfram Restored

Midoriya, Uraraka, Melissa, Sam and the Professor now stand on the top of the building, looking upwards into the eyes of Wolfram who is continually breaking the building to add to his ever growing body of metal.

"WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR!!! FIGHT ME!" Wolfram threw a massive metal pillar of solid steel towards the group. Midoriya made a blade of air, slicing the pillar in half and forcing the pieces to the sides so that they didn't hit the group.

"*Sigh~* Uraraka, Melissa, can you two take the professor and Sam as far away as you can, thanks to the device on his head his quirk has been amplified, possibly tenfold, so I'd rather have you as far away from him as possible. Once they're far enough away Melissa, I trust that you can get the security system back up and running?"

"Understood!" He watched as they ran away from the battle, blocking another of Wolfram's attacks whilst still looking away.

"You DARE to turn your back on me now! Your either extremely confident or just plain STUPID!"

'Does this guy ever stop talking? ' Midoriya finally turned around to face the villain.

"Ah... that look in your eyes, Are you unhappy with what Im doing here HeRo?!" Midoriya didn't answer, he just continued to stare at Wolfram with a not so caring gaze. 'Tch, this kid...'

"Ya know, I really don't like fighting bigger enemies, they tend to delve too deep in some bad memories, so for your own good I'd recommend shrinking down a little bit."

"And what makes you even THINK I'D DO THAT! Does my appearance make you ANGRY? THAT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO GROW BIGGER!" He tore off another large part of the building and added it to himself.

Midoriya sighed again, "Well I guess there's no negotiating I can really do with you now is there?" Wolfram laughed again, "Alright then, Ill give you a handicap and let you shoot first." Just as he finished speaking he was met with a pillar aimed directly at his face. He raised his eyebrow before dodging narrowly, 'Right, now I remember, I shouldn't treat the professor's invention as a simple plaything... its dangerous, but could be useful if used properly... Ill try to recover the machine without destroying it too much.'

Midoriya charged a 120% OFA Punch and aimed it directly to Wolfram's chest but was blocked by another pillar which only managed to lessen the damage, "Damn kid that tickled!" He said, but he actually felt it. 'This kid, he's only a first year hero student at UA, but he still managed to acquire the title of pro hero, I can't treat him as a kid, he's dangerous.'

Wolfram started sending a seemingly unending barrage of metal pillars and giant cubes of scrap metal at Midoriya who was constantly kicking and punching them into dust. 'Some of his attacks seem to be aimed a bit too far for them to be aimed at me... maybe! ' He spun around but it was too late, Wolfram had silently snuck a chain of metal towards the others behind Midoriya and had already grabbed a hold of Sam, the Professor and Uraraka.

"Stop now if you don't want them to get Hurt." To put emphasis on 'Hurt ' He tightened the chains around Uraraka making her start to gasp for air. Midoriya stopped moving and was watching as the chains continued tightening around her.

"S... stop that..." He said in a whisper as she let out another gasp, "Stop hurting her..." The chains stopped tightening, but they were already tight enough to make her continue to be at a loss of air constantly gasping.

"Oho? Did I touch another Nerve hero~?"

"Put. Her. Down."

"No. I don't think I will."

"I said..." Midoriya's body began radiating green light and lightning sparks as the concrete floor under him started shaking and cracking, "Put..." The ground around him started cracking quicker, "Her..." The clouds around them started rumbling, "Down." He finally looked to Wolfram, his eyes a bright yellow with small lightning sparks showing every now and then.

"Didn't I tell you already kid! I AIN'T LETTING GO OF SHIT!" He spat as he sent his biggest pillar towards him. The pillar made it until it was one meter away from his face before lightning crept up its whole length and shattered it midair. 'No way... he didn't do anything! The pressure around this kid..! From the information we gathered the way to tell what he's manipulating is to look at his eyes, they're yellow which means lightning... I Saw the lightning destroy the pillar, but he didn't initiate the attack... the pure lightning power radiating from this kid is acting on its own? Thats impossible! '

He was right, the anger inside Midoriya from seeing Uraraka being hurt infront of him was sparked from the memories of his past lives. The anger he held was amplifying his powers beyond anything he had before. It was quite shocking indeed.

"Ill give you One final warning before I blow you away." His eyes changed again, every color his eyes could make were all mixed into one. He raised his hand and the elements appeared on his fingertips. By making a fist he forced them all together into a single ball of concentrated elemental energy. "Put her down and this will be a less painful experience for you, though the result will be the same."

"You don't get it kid. I told you multiple times already that I ain't letting anyone go! These people in my grasp could be crushed by me as easily as someone breathes. Your threats are meaningless against me now!"

"Suit yourself..." He directed the attack towards Wolfram, 'It doesn't matter if he blocks this, and it doesn't matter where it hits, no matter what, this attack will end all of this useless conflict. I nearly perfected this move during the training camp, and now I've made it... the absolute strongest elemental attack I can currently make...' He took a breath and pointed to Wolfram, "Elemental Hurricane." He propelled the energy mass towards his target.

'The power of that sphere- I have to stop it or Im done for! ' Wolfram started putting up solid steel walls between the projectile and himself, 'That should be good enough! '

The ball continued forwards at an impossible rate and as it hit the metal wall it perfectly cut through it like a hot knife passes through butter. The walls didn't even do so much as slow it down! The ball finally tapped Wolfram's giant body of iron and steel before it activated.

First was the flames, they erupted from the ball in such magnitude that all of the metal on Wolfram was near instantly melted off. Next was the wind that transformed the wild fire into a tornado like shape, sucking away the oxygen inside. Then came the water which drenched Wolfram and the remaining pieces of metal armor that still clung to him, this wasn't meant as an offensive move, but more as a boost for the next part, lightning. Lightning from the ball constantly struck the water which conducted the electricity into Wolfram, searing his skin in multiple placed.

"P-p-please have mercy!" Wolfram begged, his voice as quiet as a whisper,

"Final stage..."

"W-what?"

"...earth."

The entirety of the front side of the roof lifted off the building and hovered in the air, now taking on the shapes of various spears and spikes, all directed to Wolfram. Tears now streaming from the villains face. "Please!"

Midoriya snapped his fingers and all the spikes crumbled away. He walked up to Wolfram and looked him dead in the eyes, "Never touch my family again." He then swiftly neck chopped him, knocking him out and ending the battle.

Hey! This chapter might be a little difficult to follow, thats on me- Sorry! Thanks for reading and I'll see ya next time! BYE :D

word count: 1277