Patrolling The Streets

"Today is the first day of your internships, everyone here has everything they need correct?" Aizawa asked as he stood infront of the class.
"Yes sensei." They all answered together. It had been a whole week since they were given the internship papers and forms and yet everyone had selected their interns within the first three days. "Alright then. Get out." Aizawa practically shoved the class out of the classroom to get to the train station or other places to get to their internships.

Midoriya felt a little odd as Bakugou and Todoroki followed him as he took them to an apartment that the government lent him for the time being, "Alright then, this will serve as our temporary base of operations you two. Since I've got the layout papers I've already gone ahead and decorated the rooms with everything we'll need. Todoroki, your room is down the hall on the right, Bakugou, the same for you except your on the left. I have the second door on the left. Bathroom is the second on the right, there is a shower, sink and toilet as per usual. Once you get settled in please meet me out here in the living room." Midoriya said as the others started wheeling their suitcases to their respective rooms.

Midoriya had already visited the apartment on the weekend and had it furnished and decorated so he had already brought his things. 'This isn't a bad apartment at all... maybe once I move out of the UA dorms I'll rent this place out. Anyways, its time for business...' He thought as he reached into his backpack he had brought with him, from it he pulled out three laptops, a police receiver, and other assorted electronics. He had just finished setting them out onto the table when Bakugou and Todoroki made it out of the rooms.

"You guys done then?" Midoriya asked, they both nodded.
"So whats the schedule sir?" Todoroki asked, a little uncomfortable, Midoriya sweatdropped.
"You guys don't have to call me sir, just remember that in public during our hero work I'll be known as Stardust alright? Just like how I have to call you guys by your hero names. As for the schedule its simple really, take a seat at the computer with your name on it."

They did as they were told and found the laptop that had their hero names on them. Once they found them they sat down and opened them. Midoriya double clicked a file on his screen and the schedule appeared on all three screens as Midoriya started to explain.
"Alright, its 13:30 (1:30pm) right now which is our secondary break time for normal days. Our patrols are in the morning and night, we do have midday patrols every other day so keep it in mind. When we're on patrol you are to be wearing your hero costumes and... please try to be friendly *cough* Kacchan *cough*."

"What was that damn nerd?!"

"What? Nothing! I didn't say anything." Midoriya said, jokingly waving his arms. Bakugou sat back in his seat as Midoriya continued explaining the daily routine and expectations. Once he finished he asked, "Any questions?"

"What are the rules for villain engagement?" Todoroki asked,

"Well its pretty simple, clear the area of all civilians and take down the villain with as little collateral damage as possible. Your both already cleared for quirk use during the entire internship, but please don't overuse this power. As soon as you step into the public, your a hero. Don't forget that." The way he said it made it sound more like a warning than an order, but the others knew what he meant.
Whatever they did on the patrol or anywhere else during their hero work would greatly reflect on their future as well as their schooling.

Todoroki and Bakugou were sitting in thought at the table, recollecting everything they were told in their heads to make them stick, as Midoriya rose up. "While you two do all that Ill start making something for lunch."

.

.

.

22:25
Since today was the beginning of the internships, Midoriya's patrols were handled by another agency so that he could explain everything, but starting tomorrow, its hero time. These were the thoughts going through Todoroki and Bakugou's head as they were ushered to their beds.

The three teenagers had just finished supper and a quick recap of the next day's schedule and so Midoriya decided it would be best to let the others get a good nights rest, he had been a hero for so long that he knew his own limits as well. He was sat infront of his designated laptop with the police scanner turned on next to him, just in case. He was quickly looking at the news on the laptop, looking for any traces of a specific 'villain'.

'Every single run so far has been different, he's always in Hosu, and always on the same day of the week, but I've never been able to stop him from paralyzing Ingenium or gravely injuring Iida, no matter how hard I try. I've got to stop him again, it shouldn't be a problem since I have Bakugou and Todoroki with me right of the get go... but still... I can't shake the feeling of unease I have. Who requested for these two to join my agency... where is the villain... can I stop him... all these unanswered questions can't help but brew a concoction for disaster... oh lord I hope Im wrong about that. For now I should focus on whats right infront of me... isn't that right Hero Killer Stain.'

word count: 919
A rather short chapter, sorry if that makes anyone upset... I've been really busy so making longer chapters isn't really an option for me at the moment. Thanks for reading! Ill get working on the next chapter right away! BYE