Entrance Exam!

- NO POV -

The three (or two because of Todoroki's lack of fucks given) recommended students backstage decided that Izuku (being the top recomendee) would be the one to address the examinees. Izuku didn't mind because his stutter was gone and he's done this multiple times before.

"NOW LETS HAVE THE TOP RECOMMENDED STUDENT COME OUT TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS" Mic boomed, the sounds of applause were little to none as Izuku walked out onto the stage.

- Uraraka POV -

I hadn't really been listening to Mr. Mic because everything he said was in the pamphlet already but perked up when he said that the top Rec. Student was coming out.

'I wonder what kind of person they are...' She looked up and was shocked to see Midoriya walk onto the stage, 'Izuku-kun? W-w-wait, why call him by his first name?! '

As Uraraka was recovering from her *cough* "slip up" *cough* she could hear lots of girl comments like:

"Damn hes so hot!"
"I wish I could have a piece of that."
"You think he's single?"
"No way he's single, look at that body."

Uraraka found herself getting upset hearing all these comments, 'Why am I upset, Its not like I care... right? '

- NO POV -

*ahem* "Testing testing... Ah its on." Izuku checked the Mic, "As Present Mic said, I am the top Rec. Student and My name is Izuku Midoriya. Understand that this fact doesn't make me better than Any one of you here! Now, does anyone have a question they'd like for me to clear up? "

'THAT VOICE! ' - All girls present thoughts

He notices a hand raised, "Yes you in the back? " A girl with long white hair and baby blue eyes stands up,

"U-u-ummm, are you, u-uhmm, are you s-s-single?" She manages to stutter out.

Izuku cant help but blush a little (though no one can tell since he's too far away) before clearing his throat before speaking again, "Maybe I should've been clearer, does anyone have a question they'd like for me to clear up Related to the exam? And yes, but that doesn't matter right now. "

The girl blushes, nods, and sits down. Another hand is raised and Izuku lets them speak. This time its a boy with blue hair and glasses (IIda duh).

"It says here that there are four types of bots yet Mic Sensei only listed 3! If this is a mistake it will tarnish UA's prestigious reputation!" He said while making chopping motions with his arms.

"Well though it is in the pamphlet, I'll explain. The fourth bot on your page is worth 0-points so its more of an obstacle and is recommended that you simply avoid it. Is that everything?? "

Iida sits down and as no other questions were asked, Midoriya bows and starts to leave the stage with the sound of giggling girls calling his name behind him, making him blush a little more.

As he makes it backstage and Present Mic takes the stage again Momo approaches him, and pats his shoulder, "Well done Midoriya, I doubt I could've done it any better, probably worse to be honest I'm not the best with crowd management."

"Oh, thanks Momo. Im sure that you would've done just fine out there by the way." He says as he smiles, gives her a reassuring pat on the shoulder and starts heading to the fake city where Bakugou will be heading, leaving a blushing Momo and still emo Todoroki behind.

- Time skip till Fake City Exam, brought to you by Emo Todoroki popsicle stand -

- Izuku POV -

I've been given special permission by principle Nezu that if anything happens Im allowed to intervene as All Might already explained my abilities to Nezu and Aizawa Sensei. They gave me an earpiece too for communication reasons.

Im standing next to Present Mic as we watch the busses unload and the examinees stretch. After about 5 minutes Mic looks at me and I nod. I push a button and the doors swing open as Mic screams, "GO!!!!!"

I laugh as no one starts, they all look confused. My turn,

"THERE AREN'T ANY PAUSES IN REAL HERO WORK! GET GOING!!!" That gottem going alright. I sit back and watch as everyone starts making points, looking at a large layout of screens beside me watching. Im seeing traces of Bakugou everywhere, explosion there, explosion there, explosions everywhere.

I get a call from Nezu on my earpiece, "Whattya think? Should we shake them up a bit? "

"Let it go Nezu." I say, as I finish, the ground starts shaking and the 0 pointers are released, wreaking havoc in the cities. I look at everyone running for their lives. I see one of them come to a complete stop as an explosion blew its circuits to pieces, 'Haha, of course Bakugou doesn't run. What a guy. ' Thats when I got another call from Nezu.

"Midoriya! Theres a girl in City Beta crushed under rubble, the 0 pointer is getting too close, get her out of there! " He got to Beta and I was already running at 200% OFA Full Cowl.

I made it there in about 5 seconds, and looked around and finally found the Girl, Ochaco! I run over to her she's not conscious so I'll have to get her out fast. I manipulate the earth and wind to remove the rubble and carefully pick her up bridal-style, ran her over to another examinee and placed her down, "Look after her for me!" I call out as I run back to the 0 Pointer.

Standing under it I begin to think, 'What could I do that would look cool.... aha! ' (#stylepointsmatter)

I raise my hands heavenward and call out, "ASTRONOMICAL MELTDOWN!" and heave my arms towards the 0 pointer. I wait a seconds and look up, a small asteroid the size of a pop can started hurtling towards the bot, around 2km from the robot it was encased in a purple flame (hottest flame color).

A millisecond or 2 later it makes contact with the robot and goes cleanly through the front leaving a tiny entrance hole and the same out the back, waits a second before whispering, "Increase" and the entire robot bursts out into flames. There were flames coming out of EVERY opening or loose point! The metal it was made of was melting, a few minutes later and the robot consisted of a Massive pile of ash and molten metal.

I turn towards the examinees and nervously smile, "Did I overdo it?"

#SWEATDROP

I walk over to Uraraka and pick her up bridal-style again and start looking for the darn school nurse...

Recovery Girl comes out after a little while and begins healing everyones injuries (She would be mad if I did all her work for her), and I walk over to her and let her heal Uraraka.

After she was healed, she regained consciousness in my arms. I look down at her and smile, making her blush beyond comprehension!

"U-ur-uraraka?? Oh no she's burning up! UUuuuuuuhhhh Did she lose consciousness again? Dang it..." (And yes, Deku is still as Dense as ever).

Theres the next piece, pretty long, sorry bout that!

word count: 1166